Shit- abondoned coins - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kaltun

Shit- abondoned coins

I think that we must trade in fixed currencies if we do not want to lose our money in semi-fake deals and things that are useless, we must make sure of the currency that someone is buying and make sure that it will continue with him and will not disappear suddenly and lose everything because of it

Many members make mistakes in the beginning. You should invest in reliable and known coins، To avoid losing your money, you must learn from mistakes.

• +2 1

On 27.09.2019 at 13:43, kaltun said:

Hi to all of you,

long story to shorten, in 2018 i made a huge mistake and i invested in a lot of MN coins... so my lost is around 5 btc on , biggest lost i gained from gbx bought it between 50 and 80 dollars and sold it on 1.25 dollar ( its that bad its now 0.19 dollar).

so i was wondering if there any need is for trade of shitcoins afterall 😉

coins like :

- Skelr

- Encp

- GDNC 

- VIOG ---> altho this is stil trade able here https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/VIOG-BTC

ect ect

Once i became a millionaire, when i held about 159 million HTX tokens. In TWT app i was literally a dollar millinaire, but the project was a scam, and i hold these priceless tokens right now. I think, it's just good memories of your trading path.

If you have previously lost .. It is not reasonable that the loss will follow you into the future .. Be brave and start trading and trading with all the currencies that you own .. but carefully and intelligently.

• +1 1

Investing currencies needs serious research about its project, its use, and the need of others for it. This is what gives it its value in the future And also it must be analyzed technically, basic and wave analysis, to reach a general view that its price will rise. Otherwise, it is quite risky to lose all the money.

There are lots of coins that has been abandoned because people gain nothing from them but to lose everytime.

Once any coins lost value  then people will surely abandon it or have no interest in whatever the coin maybe

It fails that you lost that amount of money on these shitcoins but you have to be fair after the bull run in 2017. The value of the coin dropped a lot because the market was insane and the pumps were going left and right . but in the future you will be safe only in the top 50 marketcaps Coins should be invested. 

I am really sorry for you. It looks like you lost a lot of money. There are many types of currencies that are really abandoned in the market. Newbies should be really careful not to invest in these currencies.

I made this mistake because of your lack of experience in the field and I think you have learned a lesson from it and you must work smart in circulation and you should not be greedy or rush.

Yes, dear, this topic is good by the way, because cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency market, and the platforms contain currencies that are not at all popular in these operations in general, currencies with a net value of fraudulent children, in the end, their value is large at the beginning when it enters into it, it begins with a large decline towards the bottom, and this matter makes us lose  A lot of our money is for that consolation. We must search for work well before his departure in Technia. We also search for it on a site, which is the Coin Market Cap site, to see the source of the currency and when its future and everything related to this currency and the areas that support it in general when we see the currency, its analysis, and the chip to  Do not get into the loss area of a zero-value currency Thank you very much.

Yes there need for trading shit coin because we witness a lot of projects that are not even listed in the trading market but still available in yobit and we don't know what the future holds for these coins which is why is adviceable to always be patience with any shit coins we purchase in the market.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.