How Many Procentage Plagiarism Will Get Warning Point? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How Many Procentage Plagiarism Will Get Warning Point?

I have written, the original of my words is not plagiarized on any site but after checking on the plagiarism checker site there is 14% whether this is dangerous and will get a warning point.

https://i.postimg.cc/N0WGf7cZ/Plagiarism.png

Edited by Agios
Language improvement

This is only 14% so you have no problem with plagiarism here.
There is no exact percent, but you can't use whole and copy sentences and spin them around. 

2 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I never plagiarize so i guess i will never know. It's painful to see people copy content from other forums and other websites just to get paid fast.

Me too, but I just checked my content/post on plagiarism checker if there is similarity with other content before publish it, it turns out that there are 14%.  You may try to write a content/post then check on plagiarism checker, not only to write comments

13 hours ago, maricans said:

i think 14% is high percentage in term of plagiarism, their present is such an alarming one that we should not tolerate, as a saying goes "prevention is better than curing"

That's right. so I better not publish it on Cryptotalk. very risky to get a Warning Point. It's better to share and what other members think, so from now on I have to be careful in writing posts / content, even though it's original writing from my own words but we should check first.

in connection with plagiarism I would like to propose just one thing, without having to wait for a limiting percentage, any content or even duplicate texts should be deleted immediately because it is mutually beneficial for only a few parties.

1 hour ago, wicak said:

in connection with plagiarism I would like to propose just one thing, without having to wait for a limiting percentage, any content or even duplicate texts should be deleted immediately because it is mutually beneficial for only a few parties.

You may check and compare my image link above, It's pure origin my words and sentences, to write a content/post but why are there similarity, in percent, So it's safer to just write comments, not write articles / posts, because there will be similarities in themes or else, but not the same words and sentences.

First, can you share your plagiarism finder with us?

Second, 14% is a fairly low percentage.

think for a moment about this analogy you will understand.

So if you can repeat what you learned you will be considered academically approved, here's the problem. 

We are not taught to learn and be original, we are taught to copy.