TRX or ETH ? - Page 21 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

They cannot be compared. Ethereum is the platform through which 90% of tokens exist. Every second person can create their own token. It has a disadvantage - the speed and cost of the transaction compared to the TRX .
TRX is speed and little commission.
Use the TRX , but save up - Ethereum

Generally I think Ethereum Coin is the best of Ethereum and Tron Coin.  This is because the market value of Ethereum Coins and the demand in the world market is much higher than that of Tron Coins where more money can be earned by trading or investing in Ethereum Coins than Tron Coins.

Personally, as a beginner in cryptocurrencies and the world of trading, I search a lot about the differences between currencies and do not go deep into it because I am simply looking for quick profit and short-term investment, so the strong currency by rates is the one that will bring me many profits in a very short time and I do not care whether it is big or small.  I work on trading them for a short time.  But if I change my goals and strategy except for long-term investment, I must search and delve a lot in cryptocurrencies and the differences between the strength, volume of exchanges and the ability of projects that support the continuation.

ETH is very popular coin. Its in the second place after Bitcoin. And ETH has all chanses to rise to 1000 usd after 6-7 month. Tron price is very low now. Recently, tron price rised to 100%. That is why, it will fall soon. Dont make risk by investing in Tron.

I think Ethereum costs a lot more than TRX. Etherium is also widely promoted and Etherium is used by many people for investment.

I am owner of trx and eth, because I think that both cryptocurrencies will increase in the soon time and I bought some of trx and eth and Hope to get good incomes in some month from it 

Buen día
Hoy si me das $ 100 y me dices en qué estás invirtiendo a largo plazo, me dirijo a TRX, pero bueno, es algo que en este momento no puedo permitirme
SLs

Right now, it trusts more in ethereum, it already has a long projection and its price is high, tron is just growing and for it to continue growing it must make a bigger boom than ethereum, I really see it a bit difficult for it to rise as eth for now but you never know the projects they have in mind

• +5 1

Tron was a temporary project in a times when Ethereum being developed, now with the upcoming Ethereum 2.0, Tron doesn't make any sense at all. It is not as interesting as Ethereum for investors.

• +5 1

I think that TRX is becoming more popular every day and has been doing a good job competing with Eth in his blockchain, but it is still a long way from beating ETH, it is more consolidated now, it continues to innovate and generates more confidence because of the time it has and the strength it has.

• +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Of course ethereum. Tron is seen as a scam coin, people don't trust Mr. Sun so much, invest contracts are all scam

• +5 1

Both are good currencies with a lot of potential, both today have many smart contracts, perhaps many would choose ethereum for their trajectory, but the truth is that perhaps it is more profitable trx because it can be more accessible for its low price and that attracts many people.

• +5 1

Both projects have a lot of investors who believe that either ETH or TRX will be dominant and there are definitely those that think both will serve a purpose. Either way, both exist in prominent market positions today as ETH and TRX are in the top 15 largest market capitalization list and might be for quite some time.

• +5 1

Certainly Etehereum is more capitalized, but at this precise moment if you are a beginner Tron has the advantage of low commissions.
In Ethereum the most benefited are being the miners, since they do not allow the way to give way to Ethereum 2.0 which will have speed of transaction and low cost of commissions.

• +5 1

İ will prefer  ETH because the value of TRX is very low and ETH has a good basic in the future I will invest in ETH again. 

• +5 1

ETH has been occupying the second place after BTC and its reputation is great and important, it is also referential to other projects that have been born from it. There is also a lot of expectation regarding TRON although we have not seen the true potential yet, I think that in the future it will be something to talk about, I hope positively. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

• +5 1

Even without the “experts” predictions about its price, the eth platform alone is reliable and I prefer ETH over TRX as the usage is more diverse than TRX. Much like btc, many altos try to compete and overcome btc's possibilities, but have failed to accept them. BTC still stands out even with some drawbacks such as expensive currency exchange fees. So, in this case, I bet on ETH.

• +5 1

It is the same with ETH with the current increase, perhaps because 2.0 is about to launch, there are also many successful defi projects on the Ethereum blockchain, so this all has many advantages, but now many projects are using TRON as a contracting tool.

• +5 1

I like both coins, but now the commissions are high on the Eth, and much less in the Tron, but I hope that the problem with commissions will be solved by the exit Ethereum 2.0.

• +5 1

Good in network and fee confirmations, TRX wins by a lot, but in price, dapps and tokens,ETH it beats TRX because there are more chances that an erc20 token will be more successful than one of TRC20,greetings.

• +5 1

Goodnight. There are many people who have preference types when having cryptocurrencies. Some have TRX as its cost is low for withdrawal. While the ETH to withdraw takes away more or less. Although not so much since if you have a good amount of withdrawal it will not affect you.

• +5 1

The price of TRX is lower than that of ETH but the 2 cryptocurrencies are a good project since they have had too much momentum like Eth that rose several Usd in this month and the TRX has also risen a lot ...

Of course the support is important and essential to maintain the value of the digital currency in the market, and for Vitalik and Justin, the results will be according to the work of their coins in addition to some advances, one of them will be better than the other.