TRX or ETH ? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

On 20.10.2019 at 16:58, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

In my opinion, the throne is now showing itself better than the ether due to the fact that the ether is overloaded and it is much more profitable and faster to use the throne, so the throne has become an excellent alternative for me, but how long time will tell.

Personally, I could say that both currencies are good, but if I have to choose one of the two, I will definitely choose Ethereum, since it seems to me to be a good ecosystem without detracting from the project behind Tron.

ETH because it's worth more and more people invest in it its valuable and better for beginners to start trading with i recommend you to try it. 

I bet on etherium, currently it is the most trustable coin for investing. And the 2nd place on cap market shows how people love it.

I prefer Ethereum for holding. This is the largest altcoin in the market and it always returns investors because the price is always going up over the long term. TRX is also a good choice but not too popular, I choose Tron because of its low fees. For short term trading and transaction Tron is Good.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

am more favorite to TRX coins than ethereum. Ethereum has recently had huge transfer fees and it doesn't make sense that it makes me unable to transfer small money. This is very important, because sometimes I do many transactions.  I think that TRX is better.

• +5 1

I'm not sure that TRX and ETH are good for long-term investments. The price does not have a constant trend, but I hope that ethereum 2.0 can have a big impact on ETH. TRX is a good altcoin that has given some people a lot of different airdrops and gifts, but the dynamics of this coin leaves much to be desired. Unfortunately the price is falling

• +5 1

TRX or ETH. These are a kind of special currency so I would like to say that ETH is a kind of good currency and many people are benefiting from using it.

1 hour ago, Naylor89 said:

I prefer Ethereum for holding. This is the largest altcoin in the market and it always returns investors because the price is always going up over the long term. TRX is also a good choice but not too popular, I choose Tron because of its low fees. For short term trading and transaction Tron is Good.

Tron is a speculative token. If you buy it, then ONLY for a very long investment. But I would not choose it for investment, as it is very speculative.

Throne and Ethereum are no worse than each other.
I like Tron on the grounds that Ethereum already had a golden age for me.
Is it safe to say that you are confident that a repeat visit to Ethereum will cost $ 1,400? I don't think so.

I have faith in etherium, it will definitely sky rocket in no distant time from now. Vitalik is really developing this coin and with the iminient launch of Ethereum version 2.0 ,the sky is the limit. 

It's hard to choose. ETH has more applications than TRX at the moment, and more established community. TRX is in active development too and has focus on entertainment, while ETH isn't specialized in one field. I think both is good for investments and you can have both of them with preference to ETH. 

As I have been researching, ZyCrypto points out that “Tron has a high level of reliability and coverage although it is still young and growing. Its network supports Ethereum smart contracts that improve chained transaction processing. It houses about 200 decentralized applications, it won 145.6 in the evaluation.

1.png

Have a happy day..the best two currencies for which a bright future is awaited..that is why you must collect them and keep them to double your balance..Although I consider the tron the currency of the future

Edited by SamDz3

I think both are good options, both teams work hard to develop their respective projects, Tron is more scalable, but I sacrifice security to achieve it, ethereum is more secure, but their commissions are very high, both projects complement each other.

I choose Ethereum. It is second to the top digital currency in crypto market with highest demand and value, Ethereum has been launch Testnet 2.0 for better development and its high consumable fees.

I think ETH will grow in the future. I'll invest 5-7% jf my deposit. According to latest news I accept a good grow

eth because it has much more project although the 2 are good at what they are projecting in a few years eth is much more advanced and is already in its 2.0 phase which I think will be something really important for eth by increasing its speed and decreasing the transaction costs because we will have a better project trx still has a long way to go but still has a lot of project ahead so we don't have to forget that both are good cryptocurrencies

Blockstream CEO Adam Back recently said he doesn't understand the difference between Ethereum and Tron , but thinks tron is better. Eth and tron look very smilar, he said on his Twitter account. However, he suggested that probably Tron was better. Prior to this, Sun increased the chances of his company moving to Blockstream's sdechain based settlement networ called liquid by sharing a photo with Adam.

I prefer to choose ethereum, because I know its merits and have been working with it for a long time, but in reality, both are tough competitors, etherium will always be my first choice due to its market capitalization.

The answer to this is easy, if you want speed in transactions and a more stable currency choose trx and if you want to bet on the future in a currency that will greatly increase its value choose eth. it is my humble opinion greetings to all.

Previously, I always preferred ETH, but when the market was overloaded, the commissions fees became frantic. TRX is the besr alternative at this moment. There are small commissions fees on TRX. But I still love ETH and wait for ETH 2.0 to see what happens next.

It seems that ETH is more better than TRX. Because it is of the largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and trading pairs are also listed on majority crypto exchanges.

Edited by GulliXON5

Ethereum is still a recommendation at this time and is the best coin of choice, because of this even though TRX has had significant developments but I think ETH still has a great popularity in cryptocurrency.