Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marymaryam

Notebook and learning from experience is the path to crypto success

Be patient, failure happens with everyone at every beginning, I do not seek to reach its goal without failure and fatigue, you only have to read and follow the steps accurately and correctly and design your goal to reach it.

• +4 1

Thank you for providing this information

A person cannot be successful alone

Success comes after perseverance, effort and fatigue

We need to take note of all the notes that we gain from this forum

And follow-up senior members to learn from them well

Yes, the advice was well done, delving and rushing before learning is part of ignorance and recklessness, we must first learn well about everything related to cryptocurrencies, investment and trading, and then we go.

Yes, this is true .. I am doing this thing .. I record everything I learned in notes and at the end of the day I go back and read everything that I have learned .. This is a useful and sure way to gain more experience in the world of cryptocurrencies .. Good luck to all

• +3 1

It is a good note that you have already put here. We must learn more and expand more on cryptocurrencies. This is better and will benefit us in the near future.

• +1 1

I agree with you on the importance of writing down some important notes and information about digital currencies and the world of cryptography so that we have our own reference from our design to go to the goals that we have drawn in the world of cryptography

It is a really good idea. You have drawn our attention to it because this idea would create a library of information that interests us in the world of cryptography and digital currencies, and we must try it in order to provide our knowledge.

Thank you for this inspiring and useful topic for everyone. 

must always remember that there is no success without hard work. We do not have to give up, but rather we must be patient and continue to learn until we achieve our goals.

Very nice friend. Great explanation. Your post is very impressive and give us knowledge and information. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. It is very big think to share such a useful information with others. I appreciate you for this.

The notebook is important for taking notes we learn in this forum and referencing it when you need it.Learning in this forum should be our main goal because a large number of experienced members are ready to provide us with assistance and provide us with their guidance.

• +2 1

Dear patience is the key to success. You have to be patient to get to what we want. You cannot learn everything about the world of cryptocurrencies. We have to start step by step and write down all the important notes and rules in a special notebook until we return to it.

My dear friend, you are absolutely right and I thank you for submitting this wonderful post, and anyone in this world can be successful, but it takes time, patience and effort and do not be sad. If you fail in your experience first, you can stand and continue to be able to win.

• +3 1

Certainly, my friend, what you're saying is true, we need this notebook to get the best profits and the best really good experiences, thank you for this wonderful and useful post. 

Yess this is the best plate forum where you become successful but learning .It's improve your skills in different section .If you want to improve your knowledge about trading than go towards a trading section and feed knowledge about trading .

Yes, this is absolutely true,thanks for sharing us such an informative post, we needs to continue learning on a daily basis since life itself did not stop teaching us a lesson, knowledge in any field is more essential and it must be acquired first before thinking of going into that dreams trade so as to avoid liquidation and money loss.

Hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing a great job on this paper in your personal life I hope you are enjoying your family and friends I have joined this website and it seems 3 days ago thanks for sharing such a useful and helpful Post

Making research in field of cryptocurreny is the best way of success in this platform. We need to read articles associated with this sort of information and by noting down essential information will lead to fast learning. This is a comprehensive and valuable way of learning.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, you are absolutely right. Writing in notebooks is important for developing your learning skills and experience. If you fail in your learning, you will learn from it and use it to enhance your learning experience. In this forum, the more you struggle, the more you succeed.

Indeed. Notebook can provide us theorical knowledge and experience can give us practical knowledge.Both are important.Now it's our time to gain knowledge.It's been a wonderful journey with the forum.I am enjoying here lot. By regular working,you can learn many unkonown things which can be helpful.You must decide your goal and work hard utill you success come. For that ,you must learn.So keep learning and always postive.Thank you

This forum is the first step for us, as beginners and inexperienced in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides us with the ability to learn its various secrets, benefit from expert advice, and collect the necessary capital to start our journey in the fields of trading or investment.

Yes, dear, I agree with you, in general, to benefit from experiences. Making mistakes is one of the most important things that at the end of a year, through which he obtained the necessary experience in cryptocurrencies in any other field. Therefore, dear, we must benefit from our experiences from the experiences of others as a kind of obtaining experience and knowledge  Thank you for this topic because we need to learn and know one that guides us in general towards the goal in order to obtain the necessary experience and knowledge and gain in the end Thank you very much.

Well .. I thank you for this useful topic and also thank you for your time writing it .. In fact a person should not stop working when there are obstacles in his way .. He should not stop gaining knowledge and this is what we get in this forum .. it is a forum Great with his information and respected members .. I wish you and everyone success.

The first factor in your success is your mistakes.

Those mistakes that teach you that you made incorrect decisions at an inappropriate time

Errors are synonymous with experience.ط.e.

Learning from experiences is the best thing that can drive you to succeed, so I read all the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum so as not to make mistakes, and I learned a lot, and I have a wealth of information and try to reach the top .

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, we must make a note of everything we learn about coded currencies that we write on an outdoor paper so that we can know everything and learn quickly. Really, this is great information that all Forum members can benefit from. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1