How to find out best crypto currency - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

How to find out best crypto currency

If you want to find out the best crypto coin and most appropriate for buying you must do your own research at CoinMarketCap and read the white paper and the road map about the coin. my advice is always buy coins that have a range of 1-200 ranking and also has a very high trading volume.

• +2 1

As my opinion some coins are best for investment like doge coin, zcash, bitcoin, Litecoin, yocoin as my opinion these curriencies are best and if we want to trade mean we want to buy any currency then I think first we visite the coinmarketcap and we noticed prices of all currencies and the currency that's history is good and at this time that's price is low we can buy that currency it's best idea. 

On 9/30/2020 at 3:16 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Usually today's    discussion  for them who are new in crypto world.. Because mostly  newbie face the problem that in Which  coin  they going to invest..It's  mean they do mistake to find out the right currency  to invest.. Again some newbie buy those kind of crypto  currency  that later they face problem  to have those  currency .. 

If you want to invest  on crypto  currency  then it's most important  to find out the best currency.. There has lot of crypto currency  and if you see those  currency  performance  for 2-3 time  then you will try to buy them..  But later you can't  do anything  by those coin because they get dead soon.

So that whenever  you going to invest on crypto currency  you must  need to notice some step.. No need to be hurry because if you can be patience  with lil bit skill then you can be able to find out good crypto currency .. 

This some matter you must remember  when you going to find out good crypto   currency :

If you do ICO or IEO then that is different ..  Because now i am here discussed  about  those currency  that are already  trading  in many exchange  site.. 

You need to see this some matter when you going to buy crypto currency :

(1) Concept
(2) stability 
(3) according  to their roadmap their leading 
(4) according  to the price their circulating supply   and total supply.
(5) popularity 

(1) Concept:  Whenever  you going to find out a crypto currency  you must find out their project's main concept.. You can see thousands  crypto currency  and their price  will attract  you.. But they can't  stay for long run in crypto world just because their concept  is not good.. Example :: Voice, Red Pulse,  Verge and many coins too..

(2)Stability :  Its most important  matter to know  Before  invest in any currency..suppose  you invest in those coin that did good performance  2-3 time in life time.. Then without  any doubt  you are going to lose the amount of your investment .. Before  you going to invest in any coin first you need to see the coin stability.. So that if sometime the coin price  fall down but the coin again able to increase  it price..

(3) according to their roadmap their leading    every crypto currency has roadmap..  In that roadmap they do planning Where they will try to meet their target in how and in what manner or in what time frame their project..you can see  scam  project  there has no any activity according to their roadmap.. It's mean those project is scam.. 

Again in some project you cant able to find out roadmap..if you ask them About it then they will say we have roadmap but we dont want to publish it.. They will show us many reason according to the logic..   Without any doubt those project is scam..   Again  stay far away from those project that has no target..  

(4) According  to the price  circulating  supply  and total supply :: 

Because of popularity for some project  price Increase  like a myth but again decrease  like a myth.. For this be careful  to choice those kind of project.. Because to pump  those Project  some group help  those  project.. 

By the way, if you see  some Project's   circulating  supply  and price then you can feel lil bit doubt.. 

(5) popularity ::  A good project popularity  can easily attract  you because those project concept and skill is  enough  to attract  you. 

Here many member  can thought who is in the back forward  to find out  a good project.. I am also agreed with this kind of thought.. Even here i am talking  about  those  project that already  trading in different  exchange  site..

If i am here talking about  doing  IEO or ICO then i talked first About  who is in the back forward  of every  project ..

By the way,if you want to meet with any project  team Before  choice the project  then you can.. By this you can do more discussion  Before  choice any crypto currency..

NOTE :: English  is not my native  languages, please pardon  my mistakes..

download.jpeg

I am quite a beginner in the crypto world so I don't have much knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and crypto trade so this post is very important and helpful for me for choosing the best crypto currency. I always try to follow these things for choosing the best crypto currency. This post is very helpful for the other beginners also. This post has increased my knowledge and thank you very much for writing this valuable topic. I am very thankful to you for this amazing post. 

• +1 1

When determining the correct crypto currency to invest in, I use technical analysis. I also follow the coin's news and updates form coinmarketcal website and check for it's marketcap and volume values from coinmarketcap website. And finally, I follow some crypto investors in youtube and listen to their ideas.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many coins available for investment. Some are good and most of them are bad or are in the initial stages. So one must do adequate research before investing. There must be good circulation of coins to qualify as a good coin.

Just look at the production and demand ratio of the certain coin and if it is favorable then you can certainly buy it. Also look for the price too. If it is too volatile then I would suggest you to not buy the coin as it is a risky move. The next thing to look out for the rating. Don't buy low rated coins.

Yes, your steps in discovering the good currency are excellent. It is clear that you made a great effort to create this article. I advise anyone to follow the steps in the article if he really wants to invest in a strong project. 

I consider that an easier way to find good projects is through coinmarketcap, cointelegraph and airdropaler, they are in charge of conducting the relevant research and we only have to choose the best option that suits our needs.

Thanks for telling us the ways that we can choose the best cryptocurrency your topic is so much interesting and I appreciate you. Your ways are too much good and we can choose the cryptocurrency. Like stability and many more things.

21 hours ago, Momo_064 said:

This post has increased my knowledge and thank you very much for writing this valuable topic

@Momo_064 you can take more research  on online about what kind of altcoin project often do scam or become fake.. Because  you can see there has thousands  altcoin which create  a good hype at the beginning  of the project but later  they turn into scam which can be called they project team  has a planning  to do so. 

• +3 1

On 9/30/2020 at 3:01 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

(5) popularity ::  A good project popularity  can easily attract  you because those project concept and skill is  enough  to attract  you. 

It can be also related with the uniqueness of the cryptocurrencies. Guys are repeating exactly the same mistakes by investing in the coins from the new projects without noticing the uniqueness and performances of such currencies in the cryptocurrency markets. Some coins take a long time to get recognized in the cryptocommunity. So many things are here to consider before we decide to invest in the cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Some coins take a long time to get recognized in the cryptocommunity. So many things are here to consider before we decide to invest in the cryptocurrencies. 

This same mistake is now common on new altcoin  project and mostly bounty  hunter face this problem  🤣..  Two days back i have joined a DeFi project  but the project  white paper is same with another  project white  paper..  Though  its bounty matter not an investment  so we do not think about  it but the investor  must should be serious  about  this issue.. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the deep explanation about the crypto currencies.This would help a lot of peoples in this forum.I would also like to add that.There is not a particular coins so called best crypto coin to invest.It changes under various circumstances in the crypto market.today it may be etherium yesterday it was bitcoin and tomorrow it may be LTC.Thats just about it.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This same mistake is now common on new altcoin  project and mostly bounty  hunter face this problem  🤣..  Two days back i have joined a DeFi project  but the project  white paper is same with another  project white  paper..  Though  its bounty matter not an investment  so we do not think about  it but the investor  must should be serious  about  this issue.. 

So you need to check everything including roadmaps, roadmap, whitepaper and everything. The problem is, scammers also manage to create realistic whitepaper and the project's outlets but their original intentions will be to cheat investors so if you locate my previous reply, I said there, take the time to see the performances of such coins in the markets. 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

said there, take the time to see the performances of such coins in the markets. 

I have check that out brother and for this reason most of the big Investor turning their look into good rated crypto currency..  Anyway, if you want then take look into BMI coin because  last 24 hours  its trading volume  were unbelievable  and feel like its an hype project..  Better to keep far way from this some certain coin pump.. 

If you want to find good crypto currency then you must follow the yobit instructions. In this process only yobit can help us because there is online currency market which helps us to know the best currency for me.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Ali Rao said:

If you want to find good crypto currency then you must follow the yobit instructions. In this process only yobit can help us because there is online currency market which helps us to know the best currency for me.

Very good mate very nice post I completely agree with you that what you said about the cryptocurrency. Dear mate this is very helpful for us. Thank you 

Yes of course mate, you have shared a very unique and useful information about choosing coins to be invest. It is very important information that must be learnt by beginners because the most big issue to for them is to find the correct currency for investing. I also have lost my money in the start of crypto world because I didn't know anything. These all are the basic steps to be adopted before entering in crypto world.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I have check that out brother and for this reason most of the big Investor turning their look into good rated crypto currency..  Anyway, if you want then take look into BMI coin because  last 24 hours  its trading volume  were unbelievable  and feel like its an hype project..  Better to keep far way from this some certain coin pump.. 

BMI coin or token? If you mean to say token, I have found nothing special because some technical data are not available on Coinmarketcap. You said unbelievable trading volume, track the screenshot below, volume dropped by more than 10% and what does it indicate? New projects are appeared to create hypes by exhibiting a huge trading volumes to attract new investors.

210430827_Screenshot(85).png.855f07b3cc1bb87614d3b822065fb068.png

12 hours ago, Whited35 said:

New projects are appeared to create hypes by exhibiting a huge trading volumes to attract new investors.

I wanted to mean the same thing actually  about BMI token trading volume  which was attracted  many investor.  You have seen today  tradibg volume  but here is the yesterday  trading  volume  and look its huge than today.  Yesterday  the coin pumped from 2 usd to 4+ usd as well it trade volume were high..  Dont this price  change  is like  fake pump? 

Well, in my own opinion, I think that the work of finding the best cryptocurrecy has been made easy by yobit and other websites that give updates on the performance of all the cryptocurrecy, especially yobit, it arrange the coins according to how good they are in the cryptocurrecy market.

Hello, if you are an investor or you maintain the possibilities of being able to do so, the best thing would be to be able to maintain an investigation by our own authorship, since the best will always be a personal analysis.
Also an important detail is that at the beginning that one begins, one does not know how to start doing one, but what can be done is to investigate more deeply about the investment, in this case a currency, I think the best way to start would be investing In one that we know is a good option, or that maintains a good reputation, such as btc, eth, ltc, there would be some options to opt for, since in my case, they were the ones I opted for, I just started investing in cryptocurrencies .
In addition, the famous ICOs that are also usually a good investment, good article and good recommendations, cordial greetings.

Extensive and valuable information offered by the fellow creator of this publication since it offers us a very detailed and pleasant explanation since a very important factor in the world of cryptocurrencies is having a lot of patience
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Thank you so much for sharing very useful and much needed information about the choosing of perfect coin for investment. These all are the basic concepts that are really learned by the beginner as they start their first trading without any knowledge and choos wrong coin for investment. In this way they loss their investment and begin to say that Cryptocurrencies are fake and scam. I suggest everyone specially beginners to read this useful topic to find the correct coin cor investment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is necessary to always come across or encounter best Cryptocurrency.

I think in a basic form to every active member that he/she will want to encounter best Cryptocurrency.

The best way is to devote time and go on research.

Ahead of that is the consultation of the senior members.

Edited by BhenGhix
To correct the duplication of the explanation.