What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end.

I think that there is another reason for the disappearance of Bitcoin that you did not mention, and that is if all miners in the world stop the mining process, although it is unlikely to happen, but if that happens, we will not be able to make any transfer via the Bitcoin blockchain network

• +4 1

In fact, governments try to eliminate Bitcoin because they know that they cannot have control, the only control of Btc is we, the people, we are the ones who make it have a value and a functioning since Btc is considered as real money

Heart attach this news destroy many companies and most of powerful persons that have huge amount of investment on this cryptocurrency and bitcoin they are in the road from the luxury apartments and loss their cares and every things will be ended but i think it is not possible to end it.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Maybe a problem could be massive spam like this that we have today in the forum and also one of my posts was deleted for no reason. But seriously the topic is very interesting for everyone. There are many things that can make bitcoin come to an end but I don't think it will be the same for all cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

The reasons that may lead to the death of cryptocurrencies are different, the most important of which is the fight against great powers and the attempt to strike its electronic structure by hacking personal and legal accounts. On the other hand, it will not die unless people strike it and I think this is far from happening

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency will never end with my opinion because here increasing its popularity and demand and many people are joining.And in the coming days cryptocurrency will be the world's most famous currency and we will be able to use it inside every field.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I guess, It impossible for internet to just cut, many things will be down if the internet cut, infact the world will cut, and government to ban cryptocurrency is very rare ,though some countries can ban it because many countries are yet to even accept it today

• +3 1

Blockchain is a virtual reality and it cannot disappear unless the internet disappears, but it can become useless if new technology emerges that is more sophisticated than it and with better features

• +3 1

My friend, your assumptions can be discussed, but you imagine a difficult thing for Bitcoin to end or for the Internet to stop, after all this development that the world has reached, the Internet cannot be dispensed with and cryptocurrencies have begun to spread and expand, and some governments, banks and supermarkets have begun to recognize them, so it is difficult to stop cryptocurrencies After now

On 9/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, P A Ashif said:

I will say the second thing is possible. Internet cut is never be a possible thing. Because not only crypto uses internet. Internet is as much important as electricity in our present society. There can be a mass campaign for the removal of crypto. Because most of the country don't support crypto. And crypto world is a big vulnerable place for beginner. Hackers are very active to fraud people.

Haven't actually given this a thought, though all things are possible. But with the rapid increase and acceptance of crypto currency exchange, most countries are gradually implementing it. I see no reason why it will come to an end my friend.

• +2 1

Well cryptocurrencies depends on internet which is very true but I don't think the internet can be cut of at any time because not only cryptocurrencies depends on internet almost everything we do depends on internet and cryptocurrencies can't be banned from internet, the only thing I believe can cause bitcoin going down is when everyone loss faith in it and start dumping that only can cause a drastic fall of bitcoin.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only possible way to distabilize, break and end bitcoin is the internet because not only BITCOIN but the whole Crypto currencies rely on internet for functioning properly. No transactions, exchange, participation can be done with out internet or network. While the internet rely on technology. So without these two factors then bitcoin and crypto currencies are nothing

• +3 1

I think Bitcoin going cryptocurrency is not going to end so soon.There is no such thing,  because nowadays the cryptocurrency and the popularity of bitcoin is increasing  the demand and supply of bitcoin is increasing, due to which It is  becoming more stable. So to say that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will end soon will be very wrong.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency may end if Bitcoin will end. The internet will not end. So no worries on that count. Another rare possibility is most of the important exchanges are hacked.

It is possible the Internet will be the cause, but will be impossible to cut the Internet, all system works with Internet! So is not the good option, but they can do other strong option, blocking all access to the website exchange and Blockchain Network and all thing who process the transaction, this is possible can cause cryptocurrency to come to an end.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not think that this is possible anymore, there are billions of dollars pumped into cryptocurrencies and among millions of people around the world, so that the major companies have turned to cryptocurrencies for investment or other purposes, no matter how countries try to fight them, they will not be able to stop its great spread.

• +4 1

In my opinion, my dear, this is a fiction, because we are in an advanced and developed world and cryptocurrencies came as a result of this development, and I do not think that they will fade away so easily, especially Bitcoin, which has gained popularity

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that cryptocurrencies can disappear when several things happen, including internet interruption and its final demise, or several investors and traders buying any cryptocurrencies, making their value decrease until they completely disappear.

Hello, my friend, I think that the Internet has become a necessary need in the 21st century, and governments will not allow it to be cut off. On the other hand, it is not logical for governments to ban cryptocurrencies, but rather they will tend to collect taxes from it.

• +3 1

Maybe a problem could be massive spam like this that we have today in the forum and also one of my posts was deleted for no reason. But seriously the topic is very interesting for everyone. There are many things that can make bitcoin come to an end but I don't think it will be the same for all cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not think anymore that it is possible to end cryptocurrencies, now they have become more widespread and have attracted millions of people around the world in addition to businessmen and large companies to invest in them after the great increases in the prices of these currencies in the recent period, I think if there was a way to end these currencies or get rid It would have happened several years ago, not now.