[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

Yes dear your all question is very good and informative . But i am new bi on this forum. Most of the senior present on this forum. Please wait for their content or replies on your topic. They give a very good solution and vmsuggest you a very easy way.

This is such an amazing piece of information. These are things that even existing members wouldn't have known. I can see that using crypto wallets we can generate coin addresses. Moreover the users can also save and invest coins in these crypto wallets. Thank you so much for this informative post.

Thank you, my friend, for these noble and sincere feelings, and we are all grateful to this wonderful forum for the scientific benefit it provides to all of us by gaining some experience in the field of cryptocurrencies as well as the financial benefit.

Thank you very much my friend for thinking of all of us who belong to the forum and share your knowledge, your explanation of the doubts that we all have, in my case, I know some things but not everything and it is good that he who knows and is a good partner Share us to have them always as long as it is nice when information is shared

Much thanks to you such a lot of dear mate for such data I am another here and don't think about this. I'm generally greatful to my seniors who consistently try sincerely and gather magnificent data for their youngsters. I think this data help me in my future and different individuals from the discussion moreover

If you become first of all I want to welcome you on this forum then I want to tell you that first of all you should to complete your hundred post and be patience Patience is very important on this forum best of luck guys

My friend, you have also shared very good article with us. You shared some questions with us which are very easy but it is not at all easy to answer them technically. You shared some simple questions and their answers by breaking them technically and many of the members will get to learn a lot from these questions. You have really shared a very good post with us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Katrine1 said:

I'm generally greatful to my seniors who consistently try sincerely and gather magnificent data for their youngsters. I think this data help me in my future and different individuals from the discussion moreover

It's the community, who is senior and who is juniors here? Just due to the forum rank? You can also share the quality stuffs about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, exchange sites, new coins and many more. I just attempted to answers the questions from some members on this forum, and I am ready to do so even for you( if you have technical questions about the blockchain or cryptocurrency). 

Thanks of your sharing dear it is most important and deeply . You have discussed many things in one topic . I noticed that you have more knowledge about this   and your every post is helpful for us.  I really appreciate to your work.  

• +1 1

It is indeed useful information that we may not know until now, that it is very important to be aware of all the foundations of crypto, albeit in a simple way, because we know that the method of creating currencies and the blockchain in general is a complex matter and we cannot understand it accurately.

• +4 1

really, they are small questions that entail great explanations, why are they that extend throughout the explanations and that have many branches within their concept, thank you for limit this within the forum 

On 3/3/2021 at 11:10 PM, saradz said:

It is indeed useful information that we may not know until now, that it is very important to be aware of all the foundations of crypto, albeit in a simple way, because we know that the method of creating currencies and the blockchain in general is a complex matter and we cannot understand it accurately.

So the Cryptotalk community is here to simplify so many things which you think complex in the cryptocurrency sphere. If you have carefully checked all of the previous replies to this topic, I have been encouraging the forum members to ask the constructive questions about the blockchain technology. 

Hello I hope everyone are doing very well thank you brother for your questions for this question I gain my knowledge and again my cryptocurrency knowledge thank you so much for this post now I am clear about cryptocurrency platform

Hi my expensive companion, trust you're well, In fact the questions are specialized they sound basic but giving tuff time when attempting to make a reaction and I didn't indeed think almost such until presently when I have come over your post and presently I have a few information there and the clarifications are very reasonable and well described. Great Luck!

Much obliged for such a instructive post.You clarified it truly well and Such posts are continuously profitable and valuable in arrange to memorize from it.I appreciate you for such great works and trust to see more great articles like this from you.This posts pulling in me to visit your profile as I think there will be more such profitable articles.Stay Favored!

Thank you for this clear and detailed explanation of these frequently asked questions, which may be simple, but they need explanation so that beginners understand the mechanism of working with cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, of course, all of what is in the beginner's section here is useful and serves as a complete and comprehensive knowledge for all beginners, and this is really important for everyone, I hope more progress for everyone and encryption as well. 

• +5 1

Thank you for this information that will help all the members here, whether they are VIPs or beginners, because they have a great need for such large and well-explained information.

Dear Friend! This is useful information that every begginers in the world of cryptocurrencies should know, because Bitcoin has become an integral part of the global economy and has entered various areas of life, so it is necessary to know the mechanism by which the currency is running, and its various terms. 

11 hours ago, Orwas1994 said:

Thank you for this wonderful article and information, there are a lot of crypto wallet that gives you an benefits for holding your cryptocurrencies in it ,and its a good idea to get more money without investing in crypto sites 

Earning valuable cryptocurrency is an excellent ideas to let the portfolio to grow, it's not a problem but a smart idea to increase resources. 

8 hours ago, Yoshe said:

All thanks and gratitude to you, my friend, for this beautiful and valuable information. I am a novice member here and I have benefited a lot from your topic and I am trying to provide the best for this platform and know all the ways to profit from cryptocurrencies

No worries, we are waiting the masterpiece about the blockchain technology on this forum from your end too so attempt to give the new stuff for forum. If you have questions like initial member has asked in my OP, you can list them here. 

Greetings to you my dear friend and thank you for this valuable information. I need more knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies to understand more about it and I wish success to all.

What a nice post,seriously this content of yours has a lot of beneficial informations in it,i in personal have gained something from it,hope other members will see it as useful and important post also

These are things that we all should know even as a beginner. When we stand currencies we are contributing to its mining. Unlike bitcoin their are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are not mined like bitcoin. So they make use of what is called proof of stake and so that is where we get all of our profits.

these kinds of wallets and handbags are incredibly valuable and also with the very same these kinds of on-line wallets and handbags are generally prone to hackers. That will precisely why I would suggest your computer hardware wallets and handbags this kind of wallets and handbags are incredibly safe and sound. The challenge while using an on-line budget can be that will we will need to keep each of our recommendations on-line. Nevertheless, you may use a new computer hardware budget including. wherever you retain your current individual recommendations not online.

Very important and interesting topic.it is allowed to put down questions of your choice in this forum but the question must simple and technical for easy understanding.