Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

To the extent I realize the gathering is cleaned and cleaned toward the finish of consistently. The remarks of the individuals who offer spontaneous remarks in this gathering are cut off toward the month's end so those of us who remark should remember that the remark ought to be acceptable and a decent quality novel post ought to be made.I think Now the mediators are cleaning the spam or pointless posts on standard premise and forbidding the spam individuals consistently as I seen many prohibited individuals and Most of the presents erased due on which our substance check additionally decreases. So I think the discussion has been refreshed and this tidy up is being done on everyday schedule

sition of members is important.  It is important for us to know how to follow the instructions in the forum to keep the problem clear and why our posts are deleted.  Moderators will be forced to ban forums deemed ineligible without reducing to deleting our

These are valuable informations for fledglings, the same number of individuals couldn't care less about the principles of the discussion, and they distribute just to finish their every day assignments, so many of their posts are erased, and they may open themselves to a restriction totally from the gathering.

Thank you dear Sir, your subject has greatly increased my knowledge and I need all kinds of useful information in this forum that can help me. Because I'm new to this forum and I don't know about yobit account yet. But your post has helped me a lot and I have benefited a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

When we create a topic we must understand that our topic post is new and not repeated. If we use search option then we can easily find which topic is already posted or not. Try to make your content very comprehensive if you don't want to delete your post in this forum

Thanks mate the guidance. I'm a newbie in the forum and now that I joined, that is what I had of happening on the forum because I had of the old members I'm close with saying the forum is undergoing clean up. They advised me of always making useful post and comments on the forum so that my account will be safe which I stick to the advice they gave to me. 

Thank you for posting on the topic you need.  From this many people will get a good idea about the forum.  People who don't know about the rules of this forum will get ideas about it through this necessary post.  Thank you.

Thanks buddy, for reminding us and for suggesting.  In fact, although I am new, I try to know more about the forum.  I try to be careful again, the comment is above 100 characters, I try to keep an eye on it. I also keep an eye on my comment so that it is meaningful.

That can be a reason for the deletion of posts and banning the members. But i think the main reason if the moderators found some useless poats then tht delete it. And when any member does not follow the rules of the forum then he got banned. 

• +1 1

I think the forum cleanup event you mentioned is currently being done. Because as you said, btc payments are currently suspended. I was wondering why this happened too. Good to learn, thank you.

Hello there dear friend thankyou for providing this valuable information. This time is crucial for the forum in my opinion because this is what which makes our forum more cleaner.

Thankyou.

The clean up was a nice idea because it's helps to clean out spammers,the only reason why many members feel sad about forum cleanup (including me) is that it goes with all their reputations when a post is removed.

Hi farinds.

Congratulations on completing your 100 practice posts successfully. I want to advice you that always right unique posts, relevant to topics and forum. 

Never make spelling mistakes and never copy paste others posts and read more and more seniors posts to make good knowledge strength. 

Thank you mate for telling this to beginner member. Be carefully my friends this is not easy platform.there are many tasks in this forum. I fase every problem in this forum.

This is very useful information for begginers. As many members do not follow the rules and regulations about the forum and they start publishing posts. All we have to do is be careful and always creating useful and valuable posts

Forum cleaning is an importantly responsibility of all the members here to keep the quality level high of the forum. Since moderators or admins do not have enough time, we still see a lot of scam posts or posts with less than hundred characters and are meaningless. So make sure that you practice forum cleaning on a periodic basis .

Yes, you are right most the people know  about this forum and they also know that this is the website that gives money to their users without investment. And they can be tried to trap the people to get money. So be careful of them. Just do your work and make money from this.

its not longer surprising to see payments for post suspended for a certain period of time, the forum administrators and moderators are most likely conducting clean ups on useless topic, further more, its better to be very careful with ones posts and comments at these point in time because as we all know, these is happening as we post.

Thanks for sharing this information.  This post help for beginners.  I am also new recently join one month ago i am also careful in a forum .according to my opinion you must follow rules then you won't problem .

On 9/23/2020 at 9:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Payment is now closed.Currently the administrators of this site are cleaning the forum so that the forum can be kept scammer free.It's really very convenient for us.

Yes dear friends, I have slept a lot about fees and many of my friends' accounts have also been banned. So I too am waiting for this so that I can avoid this and am working very hard for a lot of time Many of my friends have become account sisters and they told me to work hard and work hard. 

Yes, my friends, the members should be informed about this because a former member writes their posts daily and there are some rules regulations of this platform, then this member should work by following them. 

Hi mate 

I will like to thank everyone in this platform or forums as a beginner I will like follow the rules and regulations of the cryptotalk because we have to be careful of our post and and topic we are creating let create a better topic and post

Hi mate ,

We need to be careful of what we are posting and creating into the group because cryptotalk members need to increase more knowledge and idea , before posting try to observe what your posting so that it benefits the forum or group members.