If you get scammed - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

my friend you don't have to click on any e link on which the people were provided between their comments don't click on their links some of these are fake links who provide you fake information that how you can double your money  just invest your money fast in that kind of thing you definitely lose your money.

As long as there is a profit, this means the existence of fraud, we have to be wary of these, we have to be smart and cooperative, it is important to inform the moderators of the forums about any risk we are exposed to.

Hi friend😊

A new user of cryptocurrencies can fall into is to click on a malicious link that he thinks will take him to the wallet or platform website, but instead takes him to a copy of this site that is very similar to the original site and here asks him for the email and password and steals it. 

Yes. In digital world the main problem is scammers. They are everywhere in the world. They deceive the people and take their money. So be aware of them and take time to study what scammers do

Yes, my friend or my deceit a year ago, but not here in this forum elsewhere, but this experience has taught me a lot of benefits and the most important thing is that I do not give anyone who does not know personally know my account information.

Hello my friend Yes, as I mentioned, the world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and scammers and it is not difficult for us to be deceived, as senior experts sometimes fall and are exposed to fraud when they click on any false or deceptive link, they may lose all their profits, even by mistake. It is really annoying. The unknown sites beware of them.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, the topic you are talking about is very important as we, as beginners, do not have sufficient experience to deal with fraudsters and avoid them. Therefore, I hope those with experience will help us avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters and as much as possible they will guide you to the right path until we have sufficient experience in this field  The idea of telling the forum about the occurrence of frauds seems like a wonderful and good idea, and we all have to implement it in order to find a solution to deal with this type of people and to stop them at their own point in the end. I wish you good luck my friend

It is not only about a crypto talk. Every website is full if scammers. And many people who have don't have enough knowledge about scam become a victims of scammers. As you sad we cannot call them greedy because fraudsters know tha many ways and traps . We should try to avoid them and if we get scammed we should inform the members 

Yes dear your right if we get scam then we tell about it to this platform members also because in this way we can help others by aware him about those scammers and also get report about them to the forum moderators then this is also help for forum members and then they save from a scammers in this way we get rid scammers.