If you get scammed - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

My friend, you are exposed to fraud on any business site on the Internet, and therefore you should only inform the forum that you are exposed to fraud in order to alert the rest of the members and everyone avoids this danger.

Yes my dear friend, of course, as I mentioned fraudsters everywhere, especially the crypto world, but unfortunately these fraudsters dominate most of the time over beginners due to their lack of experience. I mean that their knowledge is not developed.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you got scam you can lose your money and you cannot do anything so I want to suggest you that you should to set the high-security of you are wallet this will help you to protect your money so best of luck

Fraudsters, in particular, renew themselves and their methods on a daily basis. It's impossible to defend yourself against them and you won't realize you're involved in or a survivor of one. I believe that the sensitivity of the situation necessitates a great deal of expertise in order to spot fraudsters. However, precautions must be taken to avoid them, such as refusing to believe deals that promise a big doubtful profit and not sharing the secret keys with anyone.

• +5 1

Yes dear friend .. I thank your participation in this topic ..

I will tell you my sad story 😥

The first time I was banned for not interacting with my friends, and the second time I came back to the platform, I was cheated because of sharing my profile link ..

But I did not give up .. and I ask all members to support me to stand up and follow up and to give me a good evaluation and reputation here 😢

I am here and I actively participate and I work hard and actually offer the benefit .. Because I need this earning to complete my university studies .. I ask everyone to support me by rating 5 + 💝

I love you all and wish you all the best and success 🌼

The world of cryptocurrencies contains a lot of scammers, and as beginners, we may be exposed to fraud in the simplest way, but we must inform the forum officials and members here if we are cheated because it is our duty to help each other .I hope that the fraud will stop and not cause harm to each other anymore.

• +2 1

Fraudsters are very smart people and they have a lot of plans to steal people's money.  Older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.  When we are exposed to fraud, we must inform all members of it.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed and gain knowledge, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals and to make this wonderful forum the best ever.

• +1 1

Hello there greetings and there are simple rules that you follow and you will not get scanned our hacked by any others it is your mistake that you got scam because you create a very weak password or you hear your password to others or you oh you click add and then you get hacked because of scammers are everywhere and not just this forum but every firm I work there all number of scammers there just waiting for you and their sole purpose is to target you so be aware

• +3 1

Greetings to everyone. Is what I am hearing correct, my friend. Is it possible for fraudsters to deceive experienced people here or the elderly? Is it possible to deceive an observant person who does not run and see his desires in order to make money easily? If this is true, why do not the supervisors put an end to these swindlers? I don't see safety here after this topic.

• +4 1

I was once exposed to fraud and thus I have the experience to deal with scammers.  I think we have to learn from other people's mistakes in order not to lose money.  We have to present our experiences in this forum so that others can benefit from them.

• +3 1

Yes scammers are present everywhere on this forum . They try to get newbies with little experience because newbies can easily be trapped . If we get scammed then we must report it to the moderators so that they remove such scammers from this forum.

Thanks for this useful information my friend really there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform so we should be careful from these types of scammers and don't trap in your flowery words and don't accept their greedy offers and continue our own work on this platform so thst we can earn good amount of money from this platform. 

Here in cryptocurrency the scammers are very wise and we all have to be cautious everytime and we have to know the types of site we do register because they have many ways to cheap people in crypto world. Firstly i am advising us to always make good research about any unpopular site before joining to avoid losing to scammers and also stop clicking on links that you don't have idea about because they also use that style to get our information later they use it to cheat with that always be sure of what you are about to do,you definitely have to be careful mates.

• +2 1

Everyone is vulnerable to fraud, even the elderly, are covered by this rule, because the methods of fraud are many and convincing. So you should take caution and not respond to spam messages and communicate with supervisors to inform them about them. You should also not use an old version of exchanges and wallets. And I advise you not to enter  To suspicious sites, and to stay away from Telegram groups that offer you fake and big offers because their goal from these offers is to steal your money.

I think if we are not well aware about a certain project we should never make investment in it because of the low capital we have we should follow some good person on the YouTube to make Investments

Scammers are everywhere they scam you in many different ways like an airdrop and investment things so beginners with no experience are exposed for their scamming ways.

There are many spammers on this forum, we just have to inform the managers about any random message we receive from them, and they will be banned directly, they may be scammers, and we fall victim to their fraud. 

Many people are exposed to fraud every day due to the lack of knowledge, experience and dealing with unknown persons.  I think that stealing money and fraud in the field of cryptocurrencies is the easiest way for fraudsters because cryptocurrencies guarantee the privacy of both parties and thus it will be easy to steal money so we have to be careful.

• +3 1

Fraudsters are very smart and have many different methods of stealing money.  They deceive a lot of people, especially beginners, in order to steal their money.  I think that it is better to ask and search carefully for any new site or service and to beware of unknown people and not to trust them.

• +1 1

Of course it is our duty to prevent the fraudster from increasing his activity, if we are exposed to fraud by one of the fraudsters we must inform the forum members of this in order not to be subjected to the same process and make the same mistake

• +1 1

The scammers are in the crypto world as they are in every part of the internet, so I think if we take some good and corrective steps provided by the experts of the cryptocurrency world, then we will reduce the rate of their invention to the cryptocurrency world, this is my thought on this.

I think Yeah there is one saying that sharing us caring but I think that we need to share our problems and success both with each other then only we can know then only we can know each other and we can be friends.so sharing about the scammed you have got into it in this forum will be warning for other members of the forum .

• +4 1

Scammer are everywhere, so has to be very careful I was misled too by a phoney trade that was doing some airdrop instructed me to send them cash, and they will give me twofold to exchange and this one never composed the store on the trade. Unfortunately, these fraudsters target beginners most of the time due to the lack of experience they have.

Hello my dear friend.we have to control our minds to stay away from scrammers but if anyone once got scammed one can never do anything to take back his money but first we don't have to pay attention to any unknown link or message in order to not get scammed.