Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. Yes, there are many people who enter here to get money only, but this forum was established in order to give information to others and their knowledge about cryptocurrencies, so gain knowledge and experience before getting money. Thank you very much.

Don't have the followers of the ways bad for the forum, because this site is one of the best sites that you can work on them, it's a safe and easy, you can promote it by writing some good words about the benefits of the forum, providing jobs, and earned money .

Better believe it I'm likewise agree with you. This site isn't just for bringing in cash it's an extraordinary site for finding out about cryptographic money. Be that as it may, numerous individuals advance this site as a procuring site. In any case, they simply pay us for our commitment not for work here. We shouldn't elevate this site to terrible way.

Yes, my friend, we notice that there are many members who joined this forum in order to earn money only, but working in this forum is great as we can collect more information and learn experiences from others. Thank you.

Yes dear, most members enter this wonderful forum for publication in exchange for only getting money and these are greedy and they can only promote on this basis and publish useless, unhelpful and useless topics and supervisors should clean this forum from those who underestimate it But when I joined here I saw a lot of valuable things and information about the coded world of currencies that all members should benefit from and promote

It is really true.  There are some people who join the crypto forum Crypto Talk for the sake of earning only, regardless of the important value of this forum, which is learning and gaining good knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  It is not necessary to put the goal of gain alone in our minds, through the acquisition of knowledge we will certainly achieve a gain if we offer useful things based on experience and good knowledge.

To be frank, I believe that the majority of the members here entered this forum in order to make money. I have seen several topics generated by newbies in this forum discussing earnings. A individual who prioritizes earnings over knowledge will not be effective in the future. Knowledge should be our top priority because it will assist us in our daily lives.

Some join here for financial reasons because they are not fans of cryptography. However, if you just want to win money, the option is for users and the forum to prosper. The member must be interested in learning and cryptocurrency, and his aim is to become more involved in this exciting sector.

Hello there everyone I hope you all are fine and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that day weather I am joining this platform fuel since few days ago I have learned a lot of new things from this platform about the cryptocurrency

Many of the members here find that they are only interested in earning and expressing their opinions in a way that is not appropriate for your reputation in the forum, or they respond with comments that do not match the content of the topic.

Many of the members here find that they are only interested in earning and expressing their opinions in a way that is not appropriate for your reputation in the forum, or they respond with comments that do not match the content of the topic.

Thanks friend for sharing this wonderful information i think this forum is a complete encyclopedia for getting knowledge about crypto world so if anyone join this forum just for money they missed the chance of learn important topics so set your mind just for getting knowledge not earn money because knowledge never waste we make money from knowledge but money will finish at one day.

Yes dear there are also many members who are only here for earning money . Don't take interest for getting knowledge the only focus for money I think it is not possible if we do work hard and create meaningful and constructive first then we are able to get a good reputation and also we're able to get the good bunny if we don't work hard then we are not be able to get the money.

Unfortunately, there are many people who joined to work in this forum only in order to earn money, but these people will not be able to continue working in the forum. If they only create useless posts, they will be banned, so everyone should consider the forum as a place for learning first, then work again, and we must all Maintain quality posts here and promote the forum the right way.

I don't know what is bad way but we shouldn't fall any scammers sites because scammers sites.There are lots of illegal way for promoting and we shouldn't use those because it can create security issue of our account.So, promotion should be happen in legal way

Guys money is the only reason that people join this platform. Everyone wants money to improve his living hood. But here you just not earn money you also learn cryptotalk currencies and it's dealing.

Paying money through posts is a good thing and it attracts a lot of new customers, whether they are good or bad, so all posts must be monitored, unhelpful posts removed from the forum, and a warning should be given to every offense.

You are absolutely right friend. I am completely agree with you. Friend if i talk about myself then i must say that i come in this forum to take information and learn about cryptocurrency and about trading and investment and i think everyone should think like this.

The way to promote the cryptotalk forum that it is only to make money is a really wrong way and made many people join the forum with the purpose of making money only without focusing on gaining information and experience, providing the information that we also have and motivating each other by supporting the work of others.

This wonderful post, targeted advice and accurate comment is for members, specifically we are the novices. I hope that the post will reach all members and benefit from it. Emphasizing that we have to adhere to the forum’s regulations. I wish you good luck.

To be honest, I believe the majority of the people who participate in this forum are here to make money. In this thread, I've seen some topics started by newbies addressing earnings. A person who values money over information will not be successful in the future. Our highest priority should be knowledge because it will help us in our everyday lives.

To be honest, when I first entered the site, my goal was to make money, but after spending time on cryptotalk, I realized there was a lot more to it. Now I'm not here for the free coins, but for some important reasons. I want to learn more about cryptography. So, if I invite anyone to crypto, I'm not going to entice them with free coins.

Yes is could be the bad reason to promote this platform for just to earn money.We should be very completely interested in this forum to work on it and promote it to others for the reason of getting good knowledge about crypto so people can be aware of crypto currency in little time and start investing in crypto.

My opinion is the best way to introduce this forum to them is to tell them more about learning than earning. They will join this forum to earn money only and it will be bad for them because they will not stay longer therefore always prefer learning before introducing anyone.Jazak Allah ♥️