Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

On 17.09.2020 at 07:56, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

Good thought, but i think, there is no possibility to fulfill your goal. If you tell people only about the pros of the forum, that they can gain knowledge e.t.c. they will probably join it, but later on they will inevitably find out that there is an opportunity to earn money as well. In the end, they will make more effort to get profit from here, and soon they will forget about those pros that were told them by you at the very beginning. 

several pals advocate american state to hitch,wherever we can earn a living within a week of a well known fond accomplished that fact admiring can written document a few subject that may water boy me's in some unspecified time in the future.

Paying cash through posts is something to be thankful for and it draws in a great deal of new clients, regardless of whether they are positive or negative, so all posts must be checked, pointless posts eliminated from the gathering, and an admonition should be given to each offense.

We have come to cryptocurrency only to gain knowledge.  If we come here to make money then we are wrong. We get little money from here. If we can gain good knowledge from here, then we can get business here and people's opinions.  .  And we can understand the minds of all through the comments of what people think.  Here we work to acquire our knowledge and making money will be easy for us

Hello friend, i think this topic is good.Coins will not get much traffic on this forum if I don't bet on you but some members are not helping in this forum because they paid for the BTC before posting useful things in the forum why I promote this BTC promotion only post with positive rating will get paid  Because now some of them are making progress to improve contributions.

Yes you are right dear it is not good that we are just telling other to join this forum and earn money from this and this can create greed in them to earn only and they are not following the rules they are crating bad content and also promoting bad content by giving them good reputation. We should change our point of view that we can learn through it this is not giving us only money it is also teaching us.

• Useful or interesting 1

is a matter of fact that we continue to create such awareness towards bad reputation that are been given to this forum, I must say that is a good thing that you point out does necessary problems we face here in this forum.

Edited by Culture58
  • Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, there are many people who joined to work in this forum only in order to earn money, but these people will not be able to continue working in the forum. If they only create useless posts, they will be banned, so everyone should consider the forum as a place for learning first, then work again, and we must all Maintain quality posts here and promote the forum the right way

On 9/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, Calvinpriva said:

@gourav789 Absolutely! Spam posts are many because  some members only enjoys to earn so they don't care about what they write. But at least the moderators are working hard to ban those such members so that the forum can stay clean.

It is not about the members  only the person  who invites others to this platform he should at least tell them what they can do here and what there should never do here.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

Yes dude you are very right this platform is not just for earning it is for giving us a great knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We shouldn't focus on daily earnings. We should focus on learning and in this way we can be successful one day.

That is the main reason why we are all here dear friend, we must be realistic that with time you end up having more knowledge in the cryptographic matter and you take love of this platform is something else, but we always have needs that have to be resolved and Cryptotalk solves many daily needs and that is a blessing

You are right my friend .. Some people here enter this forum to earn money only without learning and being familiar with the topics of this forum
In my opinion, first of all, we should learn and acquire knowledge and acquire more information about cryptocurrencies, and then we should earn money.
Knowledge and learning first, then money

• +1 1

Sure a lot of members have come here just to make money , but who can blame them  who wouldn't jump at a chance at making easy money. I think the beginner section of this forum should have more topics on ways cryptotalk can be a source  for good financial information,maybe in that way we can  make such people what a valuable opportunity cryptotalk is.

I came to this forum for the dlrs airdrop but i am still here. I realized this forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto. Everyday we can reach informative posts and i beileve if i spend my empty times here i can be more efficient trader and investor in the near future. We can also make some satoshi in here whic is really encourage me, but like you said some people just want to make some money here instead of earning and learning at the same time.

• +5 1

I discovered this forum with yobit's airdrop campaign if it weren't for that campaign I would never find and come by this site so these type of promotions are great to reach greater number of people around the world. I expect them to do even more campaigns like this so the community will grow. Yes, there will be more chores so there will be more useless posts but if one decent member out of 5 people joins us, why not?

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear @Calvinpriva it's obvious that we must convince our friends to join this just for learning if they join this for this purpose then they will not be hopeless if he got less amount.

If a person came here just for earning then he face such kinda of problem it's obvious that he will said to other that he is learning minimum. So we must join this forum just for learning purpose rather than earning.

• +3 1

The ignorant people can't represent the forum to the people in a good way. The the general people will get a bad message about of the crypot. I think we should represent the forum is great way to the general people and encourage them abut of that. 

If I talk about myself in this I invite people to crypto talk by saying "If you want to learn, earn, gain knowledge and share knowledge then join crypto talk. Even if you want to learn how to write then join crypto talk. If you want to learn trading then join crypto talk". I talk like this about crypto talk and I strongly agree with you.we can increase the value of the forum in this way as well.

when I joined the platform, my moto is to earn money but then spending time in cryptotalk I understood that there is much more thing in it. Now I am not here for the free coins but some big purposes.

Hello friend, Obviously,through great substance, the part gets what he needs. We need to introduce our high possibilities and capacities to profit everybody and advantage from these significant distributions

this forum is made to give people the information but aif a member comes here for only earn so he must learn about the cryptoworld and then he can earn without proper information. 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:24 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Lol, you are right 😂 😂! The moderators are very clever and to be honest, only three times i have completed all 50 reactions. I'm not worry because i don't earn double payments like many other members because i believe when the talk token trade will be opened, the number of forum members will be doubled in few months and that will increase advertisers! More advertisers, more signature campaigns 😂 so i just protect my account more than focus on earnings for now. Next year will be great brother!

you may be right but there are not too much people that are joing the forum and even the old members are now earning less than what they were earning few months ago so they are feeling sad.

Hi friend, you have pointed a good issue of this forum. You are right about the members come here just for earning. With having the aim of just earning, they do mistakes in this forum and gey banned or warning points. I also advise the members, earning is not bad thing, but the main purpose of this forum is to promote the Cryptocurrencies in over the world. You should also focus on the learning a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency from here.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well, we need to share this forum by not knowing that this is a earning site because at first, this is not literally a earning site, this is a forum which contains some discussions and topics about cryptocurrency, i agree with you that we can say that this forum contains a information about cryptocurrency and we can gain or share some knowledge here.