Did you know - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

Did you know

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all those members who have desire to buy any crypto currency from this platform because we should buy crypto currency because this will be very helpful for our future. 

It is great to be able to buy from the Internet and use cryptocurrencies to pay. We have all been waiting for news like this and this indicates that the cryptocurrency market is on a way to become safer and more used than before.

• +2 1

Friend I already knew about this but I think it is good information for those people who do not know about this because now those people may know about this that you can buy with bitcoin in stores and in other places you can also use the bitcoin in the form of payment.

It is great to know that there are stores that deal in cryptocurrencies, whether on the Internet or on the ground, this will facilitate the purchase process, but I think that this is due to the policies of aversion to countries that allow the use of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

First, of a, I would like to give you thanks. It's a very helpful topic for me Before seeing this topic I don't know about this. now I can get it. Thank you again for your valuable information.❤ 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:39 PM, Syedbesharat said:

As BTC is growing and influencing world wide the crypto currency also gaining lots of new places for budding.The future is not changing and the crypto assets are accepted as payment this is now not a big cycle but the progress  from last  decade is very impressive .where few Cents valued coin hit the highest price in the history. Now people can easily shop with cryptocurrency and change many others into selective for payment. 

Bitcoin has really proven its reliability as a currency like other fiat currencies in circulation
And this thing we see day after day is really increasing, and the biggest example of this is the increase in companies that have accepted dealing in this cryptocurrency.

I buy electronic products using cryptocurrencies for a long time, I find it very easy and smooth, this method of payment will help countries that do not have electronic payment methods or if you want to buy with complete reliability and confidentiality.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this information
Yes, cryptocurrencies are accepted and traded in many places, and I ultimately expect that they will be traded all over the world and dealt with by many people.
 This is good news because we will make a lot of profits in this area

Hi there greetings yes you have pretty useful information about cryptochromes Si I don't have any idea that we can shopping with Bitcoin so it is very information post and I give you positive reputation for that great work always work hard

• +4 1

Really, it's great news and it's good to hear right here on the crypto forum.  The development that technology and means of communication brought us to him greatly facilitated the work via the Internet, especially since it became possible for electronic shopping in cryptocurrencies and not, as previously, through bank transfers.

• +4 1

Okay I know this already my friend, this really is great you can get through digital currency, shopping sitting in your house and that is a luxury we need so much now, especially because of the epidemic of the coronavirus ..
This is a great platform where we can earn cryptocurrencies here and learn at the same time and use them to shop and save time through it .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/16/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mike1515 said:

You can actually shop using crypto currency< yes this is posible.

There are actually online shops and off line shops that take in bitcoin as a means of payment, yes, you can shop using bitcoin and that is the very truth, some of this shops include, newegg , which deals with Electronics such as computers and Phones, and such stuff , also there is another one Overstock, also takes in crypto and especially bitcoins.

This has always been something that we crypto Enthuthisast are always looking forward to hear, though most are still not allowed , how ever apple has been able to allow about 10 of crypto currencies to be accepted in their stores, a huge gain to the cryto world.

What do you think @Guru2050 @Mwangi@Irungu@Zaino34@Abuelkheeir. I think all this are very promising to the crypto world

Very informative post for everyone.. By reading this post the value of bit coins in some members mind will increased.. As we know that we can use the bitcoin for online shops and offline shops so don't need to worry about our balance that how we can get it in our hands and also in our own currency... This is a big problem for everyone that they wants to get the payment into there own currency that's why they faced many issues and problems to resolve it. It is very helpful way to resolve your problems... You can use your balance in online shopping.. Purchase those items from the shop which you want to purchase and pay in bitcoin only by transferring your balance into the shop keeper account simply... So will aslo save the withdrawal fees. 

• +1 1

Yes I know that one can shop with cryptocurrency in a lot of places like supermarkets, bars and other place why because it is easily change to currency because it is digital currency and most people have wallet is just by inputting wallet code and them received the coins.

In general, my dear, I was aware of this matter, but it is not applied in all stores around the world in general. It is applied from one country to another. There are many companies. Amazon Trading Company accepts payment in Bitcoin, mainly for fear of the annual inflation of its currency, the US dollar, and there are countries that have established  Automated teller machines for direct withdrawal from cryptocurrencies, in addition to the fact that it is possible to pay through Bitcoin in general in the topic that you raised, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this joyful news with us, I did not know that, this is a very good thing, it is one of the things that I have always wished for it to happen. 

crypto currency has spread many places in the world and we can use it any where in the world because it has to much advantages then any other currency as the time pass more industries accept the crypto currency and we can use it in these currency for different purpose in the world.

It is great to see such sites that accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment process, this method is useful and shortens the time, I hope that the purchase sites that deal with crypto will increase in their work.

• +5 1

My friend, I like it and I am pleased, but in fact, encryption is not common in our country because it is not officially traded, so I do not know if we can buy and sell with Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.  I didn't know that before.  But now that the platform itself needs a lot of money to operate the knowledge is gaining skills.  I can make money.  A good platform ..

Even at present there are online shops accepting bitcoin and other top coins as payment now, it is known to most people and you can also buy a car at Tesla, although this all depend on where you live. Most things you can buy online, you can order and pay for them using cryptocurrencies in the likes of amazon company.

Bitcoin is using in everywhere and people can use for different purpose. So bitcoin is the popular and most famous coin so we cannget benefits from butvoin if we make right step. But it good if we can use bitcoin to buy some things but i think it good if we make investment of bitcoin. Because when we are buying anythings then the shopkeeper who sale you things would use bitcoin into investment, because he want to earn i  bitcoin and can take more benefits.  So it good if we make trade and investment. 

This is a cause for optimism that cryptocurrencies will spread and we will be able to use them to buy electronics and all this via a mobile device.

Cryptocurrencies are expanding and accepted in more places, eventaully they will be accepted everywhere and all people will use them. There are many good news lately and crypto is just beginning. We will have exciting times and many profits to make from our investments. 

That's good if its really true then i can use my currencies once i have it is convenient if there some site are accepted coin from crypto ,you don't need to use cash for payment of bills and also it easy to buy something online. Thanks for sharing information.