Russian section could be more active because of this... - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Russian section could be more active because of this...

I think if i am using my own language i would be active in the forum too it's easier for us to express our point of view in our mother langauage and that what happens in the russian section 

As we all know this forum is from Russia so it is normal that the section in the original language of the forum is more active than this section in English. Besides Ukraine which is here as the number one country is a country that is next to Russia so it is even more clear why the difference between both sections.  

You are right my friend i totally agree with you you have created a wonderful topic on this problem really this is the main reason of more active Russian people on this platform. But i think the members of English language are not too much less. 

The point here is most of the russian citizens are aware of this cryptotalk paybyposts campaign because it is created from.thwre country which should tell us that many of them know of the existence of this forum which is why they are always active but when it comes to english section we are less active because some countries were banned and also some of the members are not working due to lack of payment but you can see recently the english section is also becoming more active these days.

• +1 1

I think that the forum is of Russian origin, and for that matter, there may be great popularity for it on the part of the Russians. Also, do not forget that the forum supports only two languages, namely English and Russian, so it is not necessary that the members participating in the Russian section should be Russian, but rather they are people who speak the Russian language.

Cryptocurrencies enjoy great popularity in Russia and some of its neighboring countries, so there are many expert analysts in the cryptocurrency market, who are with us in the forum where they publish their advice and analysis in the Russian section.

Interesting table, but I guess it's unreliable? You had to first do some research and study of the proportion of people over different days and months
Because maybe on the day I did the conversion the percentage of Russians was actually higher

Creating this forum for the Russian member, but this forum also gives us an opportunity to learn about the cryptocurrency in the English section where members can work from any country, and do not forget that the Russian section people have a culture of conversation while in other sections people simply answer the topics in a way that is comfortable for them.

I think we all are in the English section of this forum and we are working properly and we are from all over the countries that is why this section should be more active

The global adoption of crypto is not com from any big country because they are afraid of taking risk where a small Ukraine country take the lead and comes first and Russia 2nd. The Russian are now more into crypto wherever u go I find Russian at top position in bounty, advertising campaign, airdrop, crypto forum. This is what happening here at forum. 

Well, this varies according to the culture of the country, for example the population of my country is very large, but the culture of cryptocurrencies is not widespread at all, so I do not find any arrangement for my country here, I hope in the future that cryptocurrencies will spread in my country, because this technology will help many people here

Yes right, they are more active maybe because thier number is so huge while the English section has fewer people and there's an important point which is here in English section there are people from all over the world even from Arabic countries who can speak English so that they joined here and I think that's why you find more scammers or hackers too.

Here there are many banned countries, and this is an important reason that makes the Russian section more active, in addition to the fact that the Russians are discussing each other on issues, not only responding. But I think that the fewer number here makes the impersonators less and protects us more.

• +2 1

On 9/9/2020 at 11:23 PM, rekter said:

Did you ever wonder why Russian section is on fire compared to english section?

You might find an answer fro 2020 Global Crypto Adoption Index

5f56ad462ca666de9c20cb51_Screen%20Shot%202020-09-07%20at%205.59.14%20PM.png

As you can see only Ukraine is higher on the adoption list. And when you think how many people there are in Russia, adoption will probably just keep rising in there.

This statistic actually came as surprise to me, as i thought i lived in a country with a high adoption but we are not even in top 10.

Oh dude it is amazing to hear that Russia is on the second top and we wish  that out country is also on its this place. I think this is the main reason that more people showing interest in Russian section as the population is much more higher than the English section

• +2 1

I think this is something new to me because I never believe that the Russian section will be more active than the English section because I think the English section has more users than the Russian section, so thank you for this update.

From my own thoughts, I never believe that there is any section that is ahead of the English, but I'm surprised to see the chart and some with some sections leading, so thank you for sharing this important update with, it's unique and special.

• +2 1

This is really surprising dear because I never thinkt to see some sections in this chart and for then occupying those positions, most especially the Ukraine section, so we hope for more active members in the English section so that they can do better in the order next time. 

The issue is not related to the population, but to the spread of the culture of cryptocurrencies, as in our country cryptocurrencies are not very popular, I hope that the people of my country will learn more about this field.

• +2 1

The banning of the forum and the prohibition of working with coding in many countries will reduce the number of people working and participating in the English language, I think there is another reason to make the Russian section more active is that the forum is mainly Russian.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information as we know russian section is really active this table really shows the real results of how active the russian section is as we know that they have the highest adoption in the country on the aspect of the crypto currency 

I think that the Russian department is more active because of the teamwork among its members. They help the novices to become experienced and they do the reporting of fraudsters.

there is many riches there and a currency that is digital will help many people to send the money back to home and help families and loved ones there but there is very restrict from officials and do not allow crypto togrow.

• +5 1

This is totally a very big surprise to me, if not for this statistics, I would never believe that even countries like Vietnam are on top of the list, I was actually expecting to see countries like America or Japan or even Germany to be the countries with higher adoption.

This is totally a very big surprise to me, if not for this statistics, I would never believe that even countries like Vietnam are on top of the list, I was actually expecting to see countries like America or Japan or even Germany to be the countries with higher adoption.

Perhaps the experience that members have in this department is greater, and in my opinion they depend on the system of providing useful information and their secondary gain in the Russian department compared to other departments, so the members there provide good content compared to other departments and also there are a large number of encryption users in Ukraine and Russia,  And the Russian government recently implemented laws in order to adopt more cryptocurrencies

Very good information mate. Although English section have more users but still Russian section is the most active section as their users are fond of cryptocurreny and have proper knowledge related to it. The sort of information shared in Russian section is more informative and unique.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼