Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

@Calvinpriva hello my dear friend I agree with you there are many users that have multiple accounts but this new payment system will stop these spammers to get the place now the crypto talks rules but I have noticed a lot reputation points given for posts that do not deserve it because they have wrong information and if we do report them or give negative reputation sure they won't come again and again.thank you guys 👍😍

We should not use such wrong methods because whenever this company comes to know, you will get a warning point  or your account will be banned , so remember this points  so that you can work long and well on this platform. 

• +4 1

Yes some make account and get fake reputation.  It wrong for you not for forum. Sometimes it can be the reason of ban account.  So you all hard work can be baseless due to this mistake. Forum give you the source of earning so don't make cheat with this . Make your work fair and get reputation by usefull post not by connect and combination. With this you can ban permanently. 

• +1 1

That's true ,and a very nice suggestion, we can easily check their profile and if we see that the content of there post is not worthy of having a positive reaction,then that account can be regarded as a spammers account, but we need to be very careful so we won't report the working members.

• +2 1

As we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

From now on let's be very careful because there will be many spammers who will have multiple accounts so that they can like their own posts and receive 20k satoshi everyday. Why we should be careful and report them? Any member with multiple accounts to like their own posts, they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

We can detect them by reviewing their posts, not every post deserves a negative/positive reaction so we must check them and we will know those spammers.

Example: A useless post and it has 10 or more positive reactions! We must check the writers profile to check past posts, and if that situation will keep repeating we will report that account! Let's work together and everything will be fine, always.

You are right. According to the new rules, we will need a positive response to each of our posts and to meet this requirement, there will be many fake accounts that we will all have to work together to identify, otherwise crypto Not good for talk

Payment method become much difficult now. Only posting is not enough now to get payment. If we want to get paid for our posts then we should produce quality content to receive positive reputation. Cheating reputations is not the solution of this problem. It will lead us to be banned by moderators. 

Can we do this do you know where people accounts to giving reaction each account to get some earning . I think it isn't the against the rule of this website that's why we should never do this.

I had heard about this  before. I was told by a friend that people create fake accounts and keep liking themselves with that account. The solution is that Moderators has been keeping an eye on him since the date and will keep watching an account specification.  

It is possible that some accounts are checked. Some people have cheated from this account with fake account .Some people do not believe in records like this 

We can tell if a member is a spammer when we look at their posts that although they are short and useless, they have positive reactions, in addition to having +4 or +5 in their comments, I imagine they are so focused on just making money that they do not make an effort Not even for writing the posts meaningfully, besides that they do not teach anything with the topics they create, our responsibility is to take care of the forum from spammers, we must always be alert to any strange event we see, thanks for this topic, so we will be more at so much.

Yes your are right buddy because of some scammers now admin change the rule. If you give reactions someone then you can't get token. If you know these types of scammers then report to admin and tell his/her all activity. So in this way we can safe this platform from scammers and attackers. 

This is the reason why they disabled payments for reactions there were many people with multiple accounts being assessed, which violated the rules of the forum, we must be fair and respect the work of other members 

• +1 1

People know this that getting reputation in this platform in necessary to increase theie payment so same people used some different accounts to give many like on there own post this is bad

If administrators find it difficult to arrange meetings, we need to think about emails to which we respond correctly. Yesterday we started with BTC. I believe that the amount of spam on this forum will increase, especially for people with more than one account, and I will help defeat participants who comment on content. 

I agree with you, i  think that it is our responsibility to pay attention to this issue, because if there was such kind of members here, they will hurt the platform members, because not all members will get the payments that they deserve, so it is our duty to report such members if we noticed the existence of such cheaters.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed, you are correct sibling botches have to at this point don't be tedious. Disciplines are proposed to improve your work or mistakes. You should follow the entirety of the standards and strategies of the conversation board don't rehash your missteps or, in all likelihood you would potentially get restricted.

On 9/10/2020 at 12:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you so much for this very useful post.I think you've pointed out to a very important issue.Because now a days many people are doing this kind of spamming.I think we should be on search that any unuseful post has reactions or not.If has how many.So we will be able to find those spammers if we do that.Because they cheat when we are working hard to get our benefit.So it is our moral duty to search for those spammers and report them.

Edited by Atifa3456
  • +5 1

I am new in this form as a beginner I have some information about that post I can listen about that topic if a member use this form that friends help to to make their account very famous and strong on this form so so the community of this farm they can do block their posts and account also

This will be a great opportunity for those who open multiple accounts and take fake reputation. It will be a big step for them. Their account needs to be banned.  Many people cheat reputation. They have to take action. They do so because the payment is given depending on the rating.

Yes Man there are many people on this amazing platform which are doing spamming to create multiple accounts and get reputation from them. But the moderators are doing their work and cleaning this platform from spammers.

This is really not a good idea. Having multiple accounts is uncalled for. This forum has been sincered to us and has given us the oppurtuninty to gain alot based on the pool of knowledge they provide and the money they pay us as well. In return we need to be sincered too by following all the rules and regulations of the forum. Lets not violet their guidelines in anyway that will attract sanctions and purnnishment to us. Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited so i advice all members to please stay away from it.

I think that will be helpful if the mechanical and the technical crew of this forum should help us to grab those wit multiple accounts out. Because that will be very easy for them because the are the ones maintaining the forum for sefety.

Yes you are right we should report those people who are using multiple accounts to get reputation.this  is not fair because it is the rule  of this forum that we can't use multiple accounts. I notice from some days that  some posts are getting good positive reputation who are not deserving. I think these post writer are getting like by their own fake accounts.

The payment system is change in from the the September 2020 in from the payment is only for those post in the forum of thousand satoshi when your post receive good rating or in the positive rating then you are able to get btc but many people use multiple accounts and gave positive rating and get income.

I think it is really illegitimate and unwanted practice. This must be stopped and discouraged by admins of this group. This practice really spoils the beauty of this forum and becomes a source of decline for  it.