Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

Some fake people do this kind of crime. Please work here with honesty. Don't do this. It's a crime. Good content will bring you a reputation.  You don't need to do this.  Guys, please be careful about this. Don't give a reputation for useless comments. Keep patients and work hard. Good luck. 

I agree with you, and I believe we will face a new problem within the forum, namely the creation of fake accounts in order to obtain positive reviews. However, I believe that moderators will be able to identify these people easily, and they will be banned, and we must also assist the supervisors in identifying these people. It's great that the bitcoin payment has been reinstated.

Our work on the CryptoTalk platform is very beautiful, especially that we get cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and tolc, and this makes us feel comfortable, but your words that you are talking about are correct because there are users who do fraud on a forum in order to get more Satoshi, so everyone who discovers someone who deceives must have And cheating and he is sure that this person does this report it.

If I find any suspicious member I will verify that they are a good member on this forum and I will report it.  We have to help make this forum better and drive out the scammers and greedy ones.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Ahmad 12345 said:

If I find any suspicious member I will verify that they are a good member on this forum and I will report it.  We have to help make this forum better and drive out the scammers and greedy ones.

@Ahmad 12345 The moderators have a way of getting them too, we must collaborate and report suspicious things and that break the rules, keeping the forum growing every day is for everyone's benefit, we can't let cheats spoil an opportunity like the one we have ,
learning about cryptocurrencies and earning extra income is something we must always take care of.

You are right, I agree with you, you should reduce the number of bad people in this forum, you are a smart person, thanks for this beautiful post, you deserve all the best, and I will support you in your future plan. 

I think  we should not hesitate to give positive rating to those who deserve them, because this is considered a moral boost for him and at the same time giving negative rating to repeated posts....!!!

Yes I completely agree with you . We should act as responsible member of this forum by reporting any scamming activity . If we go through any post which is useless but it has massive positive reaction then we should report it to moderators of this forum because it might be the case of multiple accounts reputation and is totally illegal.

Yes it's true most the people are getting reputation by fake accounts. They get this reputation by their other accounts. I think this is not good thing. There should be some technique by which only in a positive way the reputation will be allowed.

You are right my dear friend but I think dear there are so many things which we discussed there is just a warning for those who do this but if you really  want to take action against such one's you should do things which are really be affective and these are done by smart way so first we can do such thing  which are not against the rule and regulations  

This is sort of worry but I think know as they reduced the worth of reward to two hundred satooshis so this thing might reduce but yes the authority should take some solid actions against such a fraudster.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We cannot know who gives us a reaction to our posts so that there is no retaliation among the members but I think that moderators can know that and know who owns multiple accounts. We can help moderators by reporting spammers when they encounter them.

My dear friend, I do not think that he can create a second account on the same device because there will be a ban on the two accounts, but it may be possible to create two accounts each on a device that is difficult to discover, but on one device it is impossible

Multiple fake accounts for positive rating are prohibited and it is clearly mention in the rules of the forum. We have follow the rules of the forum because rules are the basics thing if we disobey the rules of the forum then we will be banned.

It is a very wrong thing to increase their ratings through them. A human being should work honestly  and the more successful he will be, the more happy he will be. 

I don't think this is possible on this forum because the security restrictions and alerts are very high-quality on this form and you cannot make any fraud with this forum because they are very active and the moderators are very good on this forum and this kind of cheap work cannot be possible head on this forum.

Hey Good Friends If someone do this thing i say it that keep in mind one thing admin will find it. And this person will get banned. So don't make multiple accounts for fake positive rates. Follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Rules makes for following.

There are many members who write for the purpose of making a profit only and not for learning and presenting the benefit. Here are a lot of their random and useless posts that do not provide any benefit to the members of this forum, but if these members are beginners, the old members must support them to reach good points of experience and obtain the necessary information to understand what  They work. It is difficult to find the aspiring activist. A published topic does not provide any information to members. It will not be evaluated and can be deleted, and at that point it will not get any of the profits, and most importantly, the collective work. Thank you.

Indeed it is troublesome however not feasible when they make various record on this site it isn't confirme what is the point of proprietor of those records some of the time they need to cash, for a required individual one record isn't sufficient thusly make different records.

Multiple accounts is strictly prohibited in this flatform and can cause of banning of account. Some members can freely do that for a short period of time. They cheated their reputation and even the forum. You will notice the cheaters despite of their non sense post they got more reputation.

You are absolutely right and true in your sayings. So, In order to gain more money fastly they do illegal work. People are using fake things to achieve real money. You are true that we should report such type of people to make clear the platform from spammers. Thanks for informing this act. 

This is a very good post, I think some members are already  doing that by now, because they will see a relevant post and just ignore and make their on it , they won't even bother to rate the original post and within an hour their own comment would have been rated, how.is that possible, a dost times those post are of low quality, yet they will be rated immediately they post them or 15 minutes from then.

Yes my dear friend I have heard about such deception and fraud, members create several accounts in order to increase profits and in order to achieve high reputation rates, I hope supervisors when discovering such stories do not tolerate them.

• +1 1

Friend i know this is very bad thing. People should not do this. If someone make multiple account for fake positive rates then he will get warning points and after three warning points his accounts will ban. That's why we should not do this.

I agree with you, my friend; several people used to break the rules and regulations of this website by creating several accounts solely for the purpose of gaining reputation; if we add further verification processes, we would be able to prevent this type of malpractice.