Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

Yes dear you are right, but it's quite risky. You should invest only if you have skills. It's a good idea to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content and views on the platform 

Yes dear you are right, but it's quite risky. You should invest only if you have skills. It's a good idea to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content and views on the platform 

• +3 1

Yes I think so that should be a invester instead of short time trader.i think we could earn much more by investing than that of trading.by invest coins we can earn maximum profit.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

I salute you for this... But I think this information is only helpful for those who had background knowledge about trade. For newbie like us that don't know the steps to investment how are we going to do? 

• +2 1

Yes, it is true that short-term investments are more profitable but you have to have a lot of skills, then you have to make a loss.So I think it's best for us to make long-term investments initially and move forward slowly

I totally concur with your assessment of enhancing our interest in coin, we ought not just rely upon one digital money while contributing that is an extremely high danger to do. In the event that we put resources into in numerous digital forms of money, at that point our misfortunes will be limited in the most dire outcome imaginable.

Yes you are 100% right I'm really appreciate your post. I am also doing both work at the same time and seriously I must say that sometimes during trading I lost my money but investing always give me profit up-to $100 very quickly. 

Investment may be beneficial in the long run and significant currencies can be gained through it, unlike short-term trading, it may be profitable and sometimes we lose.

staying power is probably the toughest element to do as beginners as many has underestimate this as this comes into the use of it slow to your advantage however many in no way do this right thats why others dont get the proper earnings that they might have gotten.

What good advice my friend, I am very interested in trading cryptocurrencies, therefore I came to this forum, but you omitted one of the most fundamental things in trading, are emotions, you have to learn to control emotions so that they do not influence you in the result.

9 hours ago, Project said:

Attracted towards functional succinct phrase trading and frequently it is ration me as it depends on something else breakdown and trading skills.

@Project trading always good for them who is expert about it because they can easily catch out the market movement of any coin..  But investment always need patience to get profit which i understand now..  So now i prefer to choice trading and especially short term trading..           

Thanks for sharing your experience with us i always see your post for my correction and for my knowledge and we all did the mistake you point ot in your thoughts and post i hope it save us in future

Yeah you are absolutely right friend. We should always be a an investor instead of short time trader. Cause as a investor we can get more profit. But as a small trader we can't get enough profit from that. 

Trading can be profitable but it takes too much knowledge. I agree with you investing and holding is can bring more profit than trading. That's why most of the people make their long term wallet, because they don't want to regret it in the near future. I've too many friends who boughts bitcoin at 4000$ and eth for 160$, they could sell those prices but they're holding for 5-10 years. I am pretty sure biggest companies are holding those coins too because they knew crypto will became more famous in the near future. I hope we can all take a profit from crypto world.

• +5 1

I totally agree with you. trying to be a daytrader is a futile attempt especially if you do spot trading. on the other hand being a long time investor in bitcoin sounds like a good idea, I think altcoins are not for long-term investment. 

• +5 1

Yes you need to be an investor waiting for long run profitable market rather than just invest and immediatly run out just because you have profit some.

Instead of doing that you could go into arbitrage trading if you want to get such low profitable short term trading options.

You need to know which currencies are more volatile and have good news and changes on the network so that it gives you more profit for some particular time in the year for instance Bitcoin increases during halving or from February to August.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

You are right dear friend! There are changes to loose in trading but on the other hand if you are an investor you'll definitely earn and i think investing is best way to earn. Thanks 

I agree with you friend because investing benefits us or gives us more benefits that it would be more money because if we trade we would not earn more, it is not a bad idea to trade but what I would do is invest so that later I can earn even more than what already had.

Since the first time I've joined the forum, I've been calculating the days of years I shall urge to invest in the forum rather than just being a trader.

Cryptotalk is beyond where you can only trade but also invest.

I am still learning about trading. I have never traded before, but I am collecting information and learning and will soon enter the world of trading until I gain sufficient experience.

Having an entrepreneur approach in your life is a blessing. Most of the people don't want to take risk in their life. They want immediate results on their investments. This risk free approach can never make you rich in life. Most of us don't dare to take huge risks because of the fear of failure forgetting that higher risks can result in higher returns. We people should change our approach. We should leave short termism and be investors instead if we want to achieve big in life. 

In crypto, it can be very profitable as well if you have invested into right projects. But i usually try to sell if there is 100% jump in one day in a price for example 

All traders advise , to invest part of our money in daily trading with scalping or short-term , and hold some currencies for the long term , both strategies require experiece and trading skils .

There is a lot of project in the market and the majority are fake or scam or don't continue they fall after a few months only the best project that you can invest in them,  to invest short or long you need a good project and they are less 

For example for those traders who are doing peer to peer, their profit is not depending with the market but it depends with the clients that they get per day, because you set a profit that you wan't in p2p. It's very good for us to understand for one to make a huge amount of money has to take him  period of moment. Yah short trading will give you huge profit without any doubt but it can fall you Down in huge lose too. 

I agree but not because sometime further investment may the cause to sink you. So you should to invest your money very carefully other wise short term trade is much better than long term investment. So keep your eyes on the market before invest. 

I agree but not because sometime further investment may the cause to sink you. So you should to invest your money very carefully other wise short term trade is much better than long term investment. So keep your eyes on the market before invest.