Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Always try to be an investor instead of a short-term trader

Investment is very important to do but it is also stressful and it requires a person with technical know how that is why you find just few people doing it.

Hello my friend, I think you are right. Every person should expand his level of thinking and expand his dreams and the field in which he works. I am new and new and I have not invested or traded before, but I am sure that after my continuous learning I will be a skillful investor and an experienced trader. good luck my friend.

That's correct as people have made more by investing than trading, because trading requires more of skills while the skill of investing is simple, wait patiently and don't be too greedy.

On 06/09/2020 at 10:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

Thanks for sharing such an amazing information dude i agree with you that we should do an investment instead of trading because its very beneficial but i also think that we should try to collect all the information about everything before doing an investment because sometimes we don't know.much.about the currencies and we lose money 

On 9/6/2020 at 10:02 PM, lharost said:

This is one of those things that many beginners seems to forget, most of the time they think they can make more money in the market by just trading short-term which is not true at all specially in bear markets, if you are one of those people that tried both trading and investing for long enough you should know by now that investing over all works better if you know how to research thoroughly on projects (like roadmap, team members and most importantly their delivery of promises) and hand pick the best of them, but be careful and remember you should be really paying attention to every single detail in their project and you should not ignore even smallest problems that you see withing the project and you should invest accordingly.

So if you truly want to make money in both bull and bear market my suggestion is go ahead and do extensive research about trending projects in crypto that have larger market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at a better price preferably using TA and remember to diversify your capital into different coins, this certainly will be the easier way of getting profit in this market since you trust the project and you didn't bought blindly that you would feel any kind of stress or regret it moments later.

HELLO  friend, right investing is better but for this research about  projects  is more important in all aspects. I agree that we should not ignore minor problems. I also suggest that if you are keen observe then go ahead and choose the best trending project in crypto. 

@Robert88876 I agree with you mate. We should leave small trading like $1, $2 etc. Because without taking risk reaching to success is not possible. Risk is only one way to be successful. After learning section we should invest good amount money because we need to take risk to be a good trader and also make good profit.

Thanks for the information. I hope it will helpful for my activities on crypto. I thought in investment the risk is much higher than trading. So I was planning to do on trading. Anyway thanks for the topic. Now I have to learn more about investing on crypto and the related projects.

• +1 1

Yes, i am agreeing with your concern.

And this can be applied in our life.

Because investment of some time will give you later benefits in the future. 
so, you should be a good inverstor of your precious time. 

I agree with you, my dear friend, because it is important to find a stable income that helps us in life, and it is interesting to enter the world of investment and go into adventures in it, and I personally find that what seduces me

It is true that short-term business is less profitable. It can be done with less money and less effort. This is what a newcomer does.  It is possible to change this investment and try to become an investor with more money with more efficiency and it is profitable and established in a qualified trader.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:02 PM, lharost said:

Valid statement. Additionally, contributing is way less unpleasant. What's more, with instability like in crypto, it very well may be entirely productive too on the off chance that you have put into right undertakings. Yet, I typically attempt to sell if there is 100% bounce in one day in a cost for instance. I'll simply repurchase when it drops. Since anything that ascents quick, remembers altogether too.

Of course, all right with you my friend, the trading process needs a lot of attention and focus, and it has specific steps for its success ...

It is convenient and important to have people like you who provide constant advice to others about trading operations ...

Thank you very much my friend, I wish you success❤️

If you have a small amount of money, you can be a short term investor to make money to trade long term. I mean it is a level one needs to get a long term investment.

I think they are all good ways to make money and also how you are able to make use of it. I think that you should focus on which one would be more profitable and less risky for you and for me it would be long term investment and that is because I don't have time to be watching every move in the market.

I share everything that friend says!
My great objective is to continue working in the forum to raise capital to be able to invest in the future, while so many I continue to educate myself and learn a lot in this forum that provides us with a lot of information for our personal development.

• +2 1

I think the same that you should always think about being an investor instead of being a short-term trader but sometimes things don't go the way we want and we have to take the option that we have left so sometimes we have no choice but to be a short-term trader although what we want is to be a long-term investor but sometimes we don't have the money or we get bored of waiting.

Yes, those who want to get more profits must exert more effort in searching for sites and platforms that give good profits and also they must work hard and learn more about the world of cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck.

Most of the time they think that they can make more money in the market by just doing short term trading which is not true at all especially in bear markets, if you are one of those people who have tried both trading and investing for a long time then you should know now  Works better if you know how to do thorough research on projects (such as roadmaps, team members and most importantly their commitment) and choose the best of them, be careful and remember that you should really pay attention to every detail of their project and  The minor problems you see with the project should not be avoided and you should invest accordingly.

So if you really want to make money in both bull and bear markets, my advice is to go ahead and do more detailed research on trending projects in crypto where there are big market caps (because they are less risky to hold) and buy them at better prices using TA and  To keep your capital diversified into different currencies, of course, the easiest way to make a profit in this market is because you rely on the project and you don’t blindly buy that you will feel any kind of pressure.

Favorite companion contributions and short exchanges are two unique fields, but I will choose short-term exchanges based on any currency and stock I choose to exchange., You can take advantage of the bear market to make a good profit from the movement of the currency between the points of support and resistance.

Yes I will definitely do this. Because I am new here that's why I am waiting for the perfect time. When I understand everything in this platform then I'll start investing. I hope I'll be a biggest a bid invester and get much benefit.

i think always we have to think about the future and focusing on making big things so we will get a great job in the future and we will satisfing on ourself

• +4 1

Yes my friend, I agree because I do both and I tell the truth, investing pays me better than trading. It can be very profitable if you invest in well-liked currencies
I hope to study investment and trading before entering the field, and good luck to all
Thank you

Yes mate I agree. Because both doing and telling the truth. Investing gives me better value than business. Because I can trade every day. Sometimes I lose. However I could make an investment for a week / two and I could make a lot more money quickly.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies