I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

Well dear @guatazoo the same problem I have also faced and after some time it's come to solution. It is the difference between crypto time and your local country time and may be sometimes u react dishonesty and they stop u from reacting

• +1 1

Time limit is different for different countries. I think it is according to Moscow if I am not wrong. You should wait for some time and try again . It will work hopefully. I think there isn't any problem but it's time changing system in different areas.

• +2 1

Time limit varies with countries. Actually it's according to the Moscow. If you work with consistency it will work hopefully. Time changing system in different countries is the main issue.

• +2 1

I also experience such problem must of the time that I want to react to a post it will reply me that "daily reaction exceeded" and denied me from ratings But after every 2 hours it will start working that is how l used rate members in this forum but I don't know what caused it.

• +2 1

Hi brother, you should need to worry about this. It is common notification received by all the members. It is because the limit is not dependent on a day, but it depends on the short period. I think you can give the rate to the post oy 10 to 15 for a period. You should try after one to two hours after receiving this limit notification.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Don't worry it is simple problem. This problem may be happen because may be your all post are completed and may be timing reason. When you react at morning then it will be need for other post you must post these after 24 hours. 

• +2 1

You should know that there may be a difference in time between the region in which you live and the time zone adopted by the forum, so comments may be made and you hold that the day has not ended yet, but in the forum the posts are counted on the new day

• +2 1

Yes in.a day  you have 50 reacts.You can do 50 reacts within 24 hours, when you have given these then you can take the next journey after 24 hours. So dont worry about that just close.the page and agian.open them.

• +1 1

Yes dear this quite right.in a day or 24 hours you have to make 50 reacts.you can't  make more than 50 reacts in the same 24 hours. You can make more reacts after 24 hours.the daily limit is 50 reacts per day..

I have seen a repeat of this issue with nearly everybody and this is lamentable on the grounds that the discussion innovation was better in the Bitcoin lobby. We didn't notice such blunders, however I expect that the explanation appeared in the picture is that the post was erased.

• +3 1

It is a common problem among the members they don't know the system that how reacting works. Mate, time restriction on reactions expires after 24 hours and then after 24 hours you can give reactions but if you try to give reactions before the expiry then you will definitely face the error problem.

Give reactions according to the specified timings and this problem will be solved.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Mizanht8 said:

Yes, you can give 50 responses in one day. You can give 50 responses in 24 hours, you can make the next journey the next day.

My bro what do you mean by responses, that might be reputations what you are talking about. If really that is reputations then please correct your comment so newbies can understand

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@guatazooYes i also faced this many times.But after analysing for couple of time i understand it properly.You can give 50 reactions within 24 hours.When you have reached the maximum reaction of a day,then within the next 24 hours you can't give more than a few reaction.But after 24 hours it will be open for you.You can give 50 reaction in a row again and then it will stop for 24 hours again.In this case the timezone of any country is not a fact.

• +2 1

According to what I have read, the system allows us to perform 50 reactions during 24 hours, now what happened to you does not have much explanation and it must be a system error. The best thing to do if this continues to happen is that you communicate it to one of the moderators so they can analyze the case.

My friend the responses should not exceed 20 posts per day, if they do not exceed the 100 posts.
When you exceed the 100 posts, your posts during the day should not exceed 50 posts per 24 hours.

Well dear do not worry, I think that this happens because of the time difference between one region and another, since you are in a region and the forum has its own time, so it follows the Russian time, you should pay attention to the time no more

Do not worry, not my friend, it is normal for you to wait 24 hours before starting to add reactions the next day. After the time has passed, you will be able to add the responses to those who deserve it.

Each reaction must pass for a full 24 hours so that you can give it again .. Perhaps this reason or it is a small error in the server of the forum. A temporary problem that does not need fear.

I never faced such problem , maybe you are giving a lot of reputation so you're not allowed to give anymore or you're giving them too fast , there can't be any other reason that makes sense for this to happen

• +2 1

You can put your reactions after 24 hours with countablity of the previous day. That's why when you go put react befor the completion of these 24 hours it will be impossible to react. So its not issue reaction time will come to you after a day or 24 hours later. Keep it up👍.

Edited by Ab.kalyar
Spelling mistake

The crypto talk platform schedule and date timing is very much different in different localities. The users need to identify the start of each day, once we use our daily limited in giving reputation we must wait of 24hrs from when it was given.

This is a forum problem, reaction to daily or some post are not attempt due to the user site sobotage , thought react is necessary in the actual time of posting , reaction need a proper research.

• +1 1

You can do 50 likes per day,
The day is not counted at 12 midnight, but rather 24 hours are counted from the moment you put the like,
Therefore, this message appears sometimes when you skip the 50 likes in the 24-hour period.

• +1 1

This issue has come deep with me, give the best condition of this is that when you select one time and react to the post, then in the next days, give the react at the same time. If one day you react at night, on the other day give the reaction at the same time. For Now You have to wait for half an hour to 45 minutes, then try again. It is worth me you will start well. 

• +1 1