Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

2 hours ago, Jones33 said:

We do earn slot while working in this forum my friend and that is one of the major reasons why i think we all need to concentrate on making positive constructive posts in any section we go so as to make the forum look matured like the forum called bitcointalk.

Yes I agreed with you mate, we should be able to construct a very good and meaningful contents to make the forum lively and interesting, we should also follow the instructions, rules and regulations of the forum, I think the forum is already approaching the level of bitcointalk or even more than the bitcointalk forum because here is mutured and very intellectual.

Yes we can be work here else earning coins.we can get knowledge and information about crypto currency.we can learn the rules that how to run our business.we can learn a lot here else earning.

49 minutes ago, Tesco said:

Yes I agreed with you mate, we should be able to construct a very good and meaningful contents to make the forum lively and interesting, we should also follow the instructions, rules and regulations of the forum, I think the forum is already approaching the level of bitcointalk or even more than the bitcointalk forum because here is mutured and very intellectual.

I don't think we are up to tht level of bitcointalk my friend because that forum is earning is more than that of this forum and there are many work there which will enable users earn good number of coins but what I like more about this forum is that earning here is more simpler compared to bitcointalk because there you need to reach a certain level on rank before you can begin to earn which is not too good from my own point of view but here you will begin to earn immediately after completing your 100 posts.

19 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

I don't think we are up to tht level of bitcointalk my friend because that forum is earning is more than that of this forum and there are many work there which will enable users earn good number of coins but what I like more about this forum is that earning here is more simpler compared to bitcointalk because there you need to reach a certain level on rank before you can begin to earn which is not too good from my own point of view but here you will begin to earn immediately after completing your 100 posts.

Yes, you are absolutely right, why I said here is matured and intellectual is because we are being prepared to learn, and acquire knowledge about crypto world, in this forum we gain alot more about cryptocurrencies, skills and experiences, am not really familiar with the bitcointalk forum that much but I so much like cryptotalk forum than any other forum so far, very simple and straight forward.

• +1 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:23 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

The main benefit is the experts making great topics to give knowledge to beginners and it also have a BTC campaign until the trade of TALK starts 

Its good for the knowledge and also it will be more better if the forum provide some sort of ICO like the Bitcoin Talk is providing to their user so user can earn more.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I've gained a lot of talk codes here, it's really a good and wonderful gain, as well as a satoshi currency from Bitcoin, it's a great job here, but the most important thing is that I've gained a lot of experience in various fields, I've learned to trade, I've learned to trade, I've learned new cryptocurrencies, it's a really good forum. 

• +5 1

Beyond the payment that Cryptotalk makes, I believe that the most obvious benefit is sharing knowledge and learning about cryptocurrencies, transactions and inventions with them and much more.
It has particularly served me a lot. Every day I learn something new!

SailorMoon!

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Tesco said:

I so much like cryptotalk forum than any other forum so far, very simple and straight forward

Same with me but if we are to say the truth bitcointalk is above this forum for now and I hope to see this forum reach the level of bitcointalk soon since we are showing good improvement in the development of the forum and we have earned good reputations from many people around the world.

I've discovered various things regarding buying and selling since I have possessed a member of this particular discussion board and generating Talk tokens.

21 hours ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

We may also learn our English grammar here because of reading and writing, take care and good luck.

That is very true friend because even i myself have been seeing my ways of writing increasing in a positive way since I begin working in this forum, this forum is unique I have to say because members benefits a lot while working in the forum.

1 hour ago, Jones33 said:

Same with me but if we are to say the truth bitcointalk is above this forum for now and I hope to see this forum reach the level of bitcointalk soon since we are showing good improvement in the development of the forum and we have earned good reputations from many people around the world.

We can't dispute the fact that bitcointalk forum is ahead of cryptotalk forum, but everything is gradual, to me the trend and speed in which cryptotalk forum is growing it will soon pass the bitcointalk forum because we the members that are opportune to be here are doing all we can and even the admin, moderators to see that the forum is above all other forums, we should work extral hard to see our forum is above all.

9 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

That is very true friend because even i myself have been seeing my ways of writing increasing in a positive way since I begin working in this forum, this forum is unique I have to say because members benefits a lot while working in the forum.

Yes mate, we don't only benefit the toll tokens, we benefit what more than talk tokens actually, our writing skill improves , our typing speed also improves , we find it easy to make up word Ms that will give meaning even if we have less idea about the thing, we also earn about 20k Satoshi for our posts with positive reputation

• Useful or interesting 1

As a member of crypto talk, I have benefited by a lot of information about the forum and bitcoins. I never new all this before but now I know. Furthermore, I know now that what is trading. I have learn trading from this great platform. I am thankful go this platform.

My dear friend aside from talk token it is very important that you can learn many things on that forum which will help you earn online ,so its very important that you will be able to detect the scammers after working on this forum.i am here for both earning and learning both at time.

The truth is that I benefit a lot from this forum, I mainly learned and continue to learn about cryptocurrencies, something that interests me a lot. I am also improving my way of writing and improving my English a bit. Cryptotalk has a great potential where we can learn many things!

On 12/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Trainz said:

Yes mate, we don't only benefit the toll tokens, we benefit what more than talk tokens actually, our writing skill improves , our typing speed also improves , we find it easy to make up word Ms that will give meaning even if we have less idea about the thing, we also earn about 20k Satoshi for our posts with positive reputation

Many things my brother and that is why i always wish we could all concentrate on writing beneficial informations about cryptowold and anything related to it since that is what the administration requires from us, we are heading forward so let keep going my friend.

Hi dear,  we get knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Many people share knowledge about cryptocurrency. With the passage of time our english become very strong. We can get knowledge from this forum any time when we are free. I think it is the best site for every educated person. 

On 12/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, Tesco said:

we should work extral hard to see our forum is above all.

I believe some of us are doing there best to make that happen but spammers are not ready to help which is why we always have to report them to the moderators whenever we come across there posts in any section of the forum because removing them will ease work for moderators and even us.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Jones33 said:

I believe some of us are doing there best to make that happen but spammers are not ready to help which is why we always have to report them to the moderators whenever we come across there posts in any section of the forum because removing them will ease work for moderators and even us.

You are absolutely right, we need to do extra work in checking the spammers to fish them out and make sure that they are reported to the moderators, we should work in accordance to the rules and regulations of the forum, let's make this forum great and better for the new members to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Talk tokens are paid for every useful post of this forum. Bht if your post is rated positively by another member then you can also get 1000 satoshis per post. This is the Older payment method of this website.

• +4 1

Aside from talk tokens and earnings i have benefited from this forum a lot. I joined this forum solely for earning but when i joined i came to realize that this forum provides more than just earning. The main thing that i have benefited is knowledge about the cryptocurrency and crypto world. I have learned many things about digital world and techniques of earning money online. I also got many links for best earning websites from the members here. Also i am socializing with many members.

Besides earning talk tokens, the best thing about Crypto forum you can read the experiences of many members who come from different countries and different background. So the most important benefit one gets from this forum is knowledge which is the biggest wealth.

I have learned alot from this forum, I learned about investment and trading I improve my English also, I think they benefits from the members that they are make this site more bigger and bigger and make a huge amount of people enter in cryptocurrency worldd.

I will say that the advantage I have got in this forum without talk tokens is that after all the member posts from this forum I am gaining a lot of general experience about cryptocurrency.  And from here I am also learning good English language in a very good way.  I can say without a doubt that this is a very good platform or forum.

In this forum token talk is paid for each publication and valuation you make and they also pay you satohis, but the best thing about this forum is everything you can learn about cryptocurrencies