Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

The relationship between the site and the members is a mutually beneficial relationship.
The biggest benefit I got on the forum is learning more about coding and also making some money.
I promoted the forum among my family and friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

There are alot of things we will get from the forum apart from the talk token, we get Bitcoin also, Bitcoin paid in Satoshi, we get much knowledge and we meet friends , I have met so good friend like @Tesco , @Jones33 and also some senior members that I ask questions on what I don't understand about the forum, we get amazing things apart from the talk token

We can earn many things in this forum and that is why we have to do our best to make the administration happy since they are giving us joy by sending in positive constructive posts in any section we go because by that not only them but other members will also benefits after they read especially the newbies like me who have less experience about cryptowold and this forum at large.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, century442 said:

There are many benefits from joining the forum CryptoTalk, including that you learn and increase your knowledge about the world of crypto. As you know that Talk tokens have already been listed .It's a token introduce by this forum for us. would find some time to stabilize and then we all will benefit from it .

You said right, apart from our earnings we can also learn so meany things on this forum, like you said we can learn more about cryptocurrncys and also some good skills on trading and also some good site that we can make more money out of.

• +3 1

Seriously my benefit in this forum is unlimited because before I don't know anything about crytop currency but now I have more experience and I use too earn huge money in this forum

Hello my friend, for me I have benefited from the information advised by the adults in the forum, and for the future we benefit from all the required information with experience and then we earn money and work in this forum is wonderful and beautiful Good luck

• +1 1

Hi friends, apart from taking tokens from this forum there are many benefits and  gains from this forum which are as follows.                                                         1. One will gain More knowledge from this forum.                                                                                        2. One will improve in constructing perfect English sentence.                             3. One will get to know many friends on this platform.       

Edited by Abideen
I made a mistake while numbering the comment.
  • +2 1

The benifs that I really get plus the earning that I get by working is the knowledge that I learn from other members with experience and advice to give, also the friends that I made in this forum they help me to understand many things that I need

Well, i most recommend this forum as the most standard forum of all time because nothing we can't achieve here, apart from talk token we get, we also get bitcoin, there is an investbox to do exchange and most importantly we learn and acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, on how to do transactions with our crypto online, and also I met this amazing fellows, who has be part of my success in this forum, this are few to mention. @Trainz @Jones33

• +2 1

You can benefit also from your learnings about cryptocurrency. And you can apply it to yourself like me I apply all my learnings about crypto trading and now I am earning on trading cryptocurrency.

I personally believe that the benefit that we can have in this great forum apart from the Cryptocurrency that it gives us is the extensive information that we can obtain about the wonderful world of Cryptocurrencies and soaking up the wisdom of expert users in this world
A big greeting to the whole community

I get knowledge  from members posts in forum. There're good discussions  about cryptocurrency trading & investment ideas from some experienced people. I like it. 

5 hours ago, Tesco said:

Well, i most recommend this forum as the most standard forum of all time because nothing we can't achieve here, apart from talk token we get, we also get bitcoin, there is an investbox to do exchange and most importantly we learn and acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, on how to do transactions with our crypto online, and also I met this amazing fellows, who has be part of my success in this forum, this are few to mention. @Trainz @Jones33

Am happy you regard me as an amazing fellow because of how little I have contributed to you in the forum, well I have also been guided like that by some members .you will also guide some members like that someday @Tesco ,that what we actually gain apart from talk token in the forum. We gain friendship also

For me personally, forms are the answer to many of my questions about cryptocurrency. There are thousands of topics in which you can learn a lot. I think this is the most useful part for me.

20 hours ago, Tesco said:

My friend we are just like a family in this forum and that is why we have to work as a team so as to achieve great things together because the forum has a bright future ahead which will enable users to benefit slot, we should keep improving ourselves by making positive constructive posts in such a way that members will benefit.

Apart from talk tokens you can earn nearby is a recompense for each marker drive at this time in the forum, which I didn't line as I didn't got the try to. That canvass compensated users satoshis apiece place that they made. But that movement broken and this is the new instruct that they contain

Aside from earning talk tokens. I think this is best place.where you improve your writing and creativity skills . Its help me so much to improve my creativity. So Aside from earning talk tokens its also help you to gain some knowledge from that also

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

My friend we are just like a family in this forum and that is why we have to work as a team so as to achieve great things together because the forum has a bright future ahead which will enable users to benefit slot, we should keep improving ourselves by making positive constructive posts in such a way that members will benefit.

Yes mate, I totally agreed with you, we should be more concern about making good and meaningful contents to earn good reputations, we also need to work as a one family because we are all striving for the same goal and for the benefit of the forum to grow big, cryptotalk forum is the best platform to work with because it rewards is users in many ways and it has alot benefits which we need to achieve in together as one. @Jones33

1 minute ago, Tanveersab said:

. After working at this platform I really improve my reading skill, get extra knowledge about advance currency, idea about investment and online trade through bitcoin which helps us in future .

@Tanveersab  not only you but almost 30% cryptotalk member now able to speak goodly in english, increase pronouncing of words as well increase the knowledge about crypto world..  I also same as you when i was newbie in this forum man..            

Aside from the talk tokens that we will earn or benefit from this discussion board we also can benefit here a plenty of understanding approximately crypto foreign money world. In this forum we a variety of contributors right here sharing their understanding and experience about crypto and we novices advantage from it plenty with the aid of analyzing their post.

There are so many benefits of this forum besides talk tokens like the fact that the forum also rewards its members with satoshi for each useful post which gets positive reputation and this forum also educates its members about crypto currency which is way more valuable than getting crypto currency.

• +2 2

Aside from Talk token we can get more advantage from this forum.  Here we can earn btc aside talk token. And more important think is that,  here we can learn about cryoto aside talk token. So it’s a great opportunity for us.

• +5 1

I have learn and achieved another means of earning that it to say that I have learn or increase my knowledge towards cryptocurrency with the help of this forum and also have a means of earning either it be talkmore or btc. So am  greatfull of been in this forum.

• +5 1

I benefited a lot from the distinguished forum, which taught me how to start in a correct way towards a correct future. I also made a lot of important information, which I benefited through in dealing with cryptocurrencies, where I invested some small part of the amount where I gained money despite the amount, but it is through the information that was shared Where my experience and knowledge increased greatly

• +5 1

21 hours ago, Tesco said:

Yes mate, I totally agreed with you, we should be more concern about making good and meaningful contents to earn good reputations, we also need to work as a one family because we are all striving for the same goal and for the benefit of the forum to grow big, cryptotalk forum is the best platform to work with because it rewards is users in many ways and it has alot benefits which we need to achieve in together as one. @Jones33

We do earn slot while working in this forum my friend and that is one of the major reasons why i think we all need to concentrate on making positive constructive posts in any section we go so as to make the forum look matured like the forum called bitcointalk.