Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

On 12/13/2020 at 1:33 PM, Tesco said:

give our own experience for the greatness of the forum.

That is what I want all of us to understand because the forum administration are really good for us since we get paid while working in the forum for that reason alone we should also appreciate them by working as a team to help in the development of the forum to tht next step.

Its really better forum i appreciated him,another thing is that the payment in talk token encouraged us more to participate in creating posts having more information,i will suggest to all of them if you have amount then invest in crypto industry which gives you more profit.

• +5 1

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

That is what I want all of us to understand because the forum administration are really good for us since we get paid while working in the forum for that reason alone we should also appreciate them by working as a team to help in the development of the forum to tht next step.

Absolutely I agreed with you mate, working as a team will bring progress and future development to the forum, we need to work as a family and share ideas, skills and experience to other members and support one another in other to gain our objective together, this forum is the best platform which rewards it members for doing daily task, we gaining btc for our efforts, let's keep the light on and do perfect work for the greatness of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have learnt a lot from this forum. I was not aware of talk tokens, cryptocurrencies  and btc etc but i know these terms now and more then it i am also seeking knowledge for trading. 

• +1 1

In addition to talk tokens, you can extract a lot of information from this forum, for example, read an article so you will understand what is being discussed and also communicate for various topics

[CryptoTalk]-[Yobit]

🏣

Before the talk token this forum was giving in btc. Also giving now but one rating and I think this is good. And now I am trading with talk token which is now going down.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:28 AM, Jones33 said:

so let us keep improving our daily posts so as to earn more to our yobit exchanger wallet.

The send to my balance in yobit exchanger has even stopped working some days back due to the maintenance which they are doing but we don't have to stop working because sooner or later the button will begin working and we shall make use of it again to accomplish transaction.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes we are know that we can get more benefit this site this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that many people work this site in the online market. many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

21 hours ago, TH Tarek said:

Aside from the earnings I think there is a lot of informative stuff here.  There are many benefits to joining the Cryptotalk forum. We can learn more about earning. It is also very useful for students. Because grammar will also improve when you read posts and comments and create them.

Yes these are some the most important benefits of joining these forum, aside from the earning, one would definitely improve his or her writing skills and also vocabulary and when doing all these, one gets to learn more about cryptocurrencies. 

I have benefited from this forum with a lot of things which are have gained more knowledge on crypto and I also get vital information that is to say important information from the source have make new friends which I benefits from them because they gives me advice especially on scammers

• +5 1

I'm also a newbie trader, so I also spent some time on the Exchange section to gain new knowledge and techinques. There a lot of things that you could learn from here. Just explore the sections that you're interested in

The forum is rich with information that helps us learn many positive things about the encrypted world, regardless of what we earn from bitcoin and talk token.

hello my friend, this platform helps us to make money and make new friends and increase our knowledge about bitcoin and invest so It is very useful for all members

Besides earning talk tokens talk is the best platform to provide us with a wide range of information and knowledge regarding the Crypto world like how to deal how to trade or invest money on a virtual market.

I am yet to make my own contributions to the forum because I am still learning more about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large, this forum is good for learning crypto and that is why I am focused on learning so that I can make my own contributions to the development of the forum later on.

• +3 1

One of the most important things that you benefit from the forum is to know members who help you in the field of digital currency trading, give you the necessary links to learn and the appropriate times for trading, it is a society in which there are many benefits on all levels.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2020 at 11:55 AM, Projectcrypto said:

The send to my balance in yobit exchanger has even stopped working some days back due to the maintenance which they are doing but we don't have to stop working because sooner or later the button will begin working and we shall make use of it again to accomplish transaction.

I just confirmed that but some members were disabled from receiving payment which is why it long time before restoring th button, we also have to extra careful so as to avoid losing our account because it seems those members violate some forums rule which is why they were disabled.

Besides earning from this forum, I have learned many new things here. The main thing I have learned till now is the basic knowledge about crypto world which I never know before. By posting on this platform my writing skills are also improving. And, I'm sure I will learn many new things here. 

Honestly I am getting very benefits from this forum. The main benefit got from this forum is that I am earning money very easily  from this forum. I am also getting very unique knowledge from this forum about cruncies. Now I am also thinking that I should  have to invest  and trade in future on currencies.

• +1 1

Oh my God! There are so many benefits in this site. Aside from earning talktoken, you read beautiful and wonderful posts that wi reach you new things and things you have not heard or know before. This site is a very wonderful place to be. 

Hello my dear friend. We are without talk tokens. Can benefit here. As such we can gain a lot of knowledge by working here. And the skills here can be to improve our English language. We can learn more by doing these things. Some of our problems can be solved from here. Thanks.

This forum provides many benefits aside from talk tokens. I myself am here to earn talk tokens but after joining this wonderful platform i came to know that this forum provides much more than just money. You can learn many things about cryptocurrency or digital world. Also you can avail opportunities given by this forum. You can connect to many people around here.

Hello guyz, like this forum is epic for us because through this forum we learns about different crypto currencies, their value in the world,This platform gives us a lot of information about the latest technologies.

I have learnt a lot from this forum from the difference between crypto currency and digital money and how to enhance my writing skills and how to properly use grammars

I just joined today as a new member and I  have no knowledge about this forum. But I want to learn slot about cryptocurrency that is why I  decided to join

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.