HODL - Explained for Beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

HODL - Explained for Beginners

HODLing cryptocurrencies or tokens or any other asset means buying a certain asset and saving it without selling it for some time and when the situation is good and the price of that asset is already worth more because demand increases to be able to sell it at a much higher price and be able to earn money in the transaction, the less assets are sold, the more scarcity there is and therefore more demand and that causes its value to increase automatically

• +2 1

It is to keep your coins for a long time until you wait for that currency to go up in good value so that you can sell it more expensively, imagine having bought bitcoin when it was not worth $ 1 and you would have kept it until now, you would be a millionaire and you can still do more millionaires because bitcoin can go up a good value

• +1 1

The term HODL is a way of investing in cryptocurrencies.
This method of investing is mostly used by beginners because it has less risk and does not require much knowledge and experience. In this method of investing, a person buys some currency and keeps it for a long time.
In general, long-term investment is called HODL.

• +1 2

very good information, holding is the best in some cryptos since they normally go up to 20% in 1 week, it is always advisable to use stablecoins since they make it easier for you to protect profits and save you from losses,greetings.

• +1 1

On 8/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Moaz said:

There are many bitcoin users who earn large money without any risk. They only bought large quantities of bitcoin and kept them for a long time and then sold them when the price of bitcoin rose, and it is possible that bitcoin will rise in an unprecedented way in the coming months and may exceed $ 20,000 and  This is an opportunity for many Bitcoin users to make big profits

Good evening group. Sure, it is one of the best ways to Hold, buy some Bitcoin and Etherium. In January 2021 they tell me how it went.

• -1 1

Interesting history of the word HODL but in general terms I still think of my best strategy to buy when the market is down and sell above my previous purchase before waiting for another price drop.

• +1 1

Thank you for this wonderful information, an excellent and useful publication. Now I know from which word hold and realized that the word hodl is the same word hold. Thank you.

• +1 1

A good example from history. All this already looks like a parallel world that has divided the lives of many into "before" and "after". But we have a lot of interesting things ahead of us.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Bro i am new and before reading your post i don't even know that there is a term of HODL in the online marketing and crypto talk. After your post i am somewhere able to explain it bro. Bro you are right we should invest in Bitcoin instead of trading somewhere. But in my view may be it is somewhere risky if the value of bitcoin decrease or any other reason and it might be good if you are lucky. So boht possibilities are there . So its your decision what you want to do.

This is a really interesting post. I actually very much enjoyed hearing this story and that hodl is basically hold. I also very much trust this statement because Bitcoin is one among the most sought after cryptocurrencies undoubtedly. So it is necessary that the users do not be just traders. They need to be the ultimate investors in order to gain lots of profits and this can be done if you hold onto dear life that is hold onto the Bitcoins because this is going to be really beneficial in the long term.

I think the theme that he has created is very good, especially for users integrated into the world of cryptocurrencies since it will surely be very useful for beginners I personally like to hold cryptocurrencies that I find interesting at the moment I have a few long-term

Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

I think that is very important. because hold our money and wait for the bitcoin and  good for every bitcoin user, the best trading strategy was to hold and never sell  you just need to buy and relax ., many also saw that it somehow reflected the feeling of watching your cryptocurrency fall but continuing to hold . HODL means that you keep your crypto no matter what because you're sure .

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. I noticed that the price of Bitcoin always rises at the end of the year and then decreases. I do not know why, but I do not think it is a coincidence, so it is possible that the price of Bitcoin will reach more than 20 thousand by the end of 2020 and this is expected, but in the world of digital currencies everything is possible so be careful When storing.

• +1 1

Of course, the hold plays a big role in the investment of our lives. All why? Because, in this way, we invest our funds (Fiat) in some object, and thus expect to get a better result in a long time, and this tells us that we can earn money in this way. Sometimes a long hold can bring large amounts to our wallet!

• +3 1

I if truth be told opinion that hodl is not the same from the word shoulder in this crypto planet for the reason that I continually come across the word clasp in a quantity of forum and I thoroughly planning that it has other meaning

Thanks for this in rank immediately I experience that equally have space for and grasp are in a minute the alike it's only this minute viral mistake. 

So that was hold now that I am going to try to find more information about what happened in those years in addition to what I already have, this is a very good topic because it explains something that those of us who have just started or started in these years do not We knew what it was and now it is and we can look for more information.

Hello there ,I am new here .I don't know what is HODL.This post helps me figure it out .as a new comer I have many question about btc and hodl and this forum is excellent .Memebers give us lot of information.

the miracle do crypto currency and the price fluctuation power, Bitcoin is one among the most sought after cryptocurrencies undoubtedly

• +1 1

Using this method requires more risk than using the fast trading method, because when you keep an amount of money for a long time and you do not know whether the value of the currency will decrease or rise, you are here risking more than one person trading 100 or 200 dollars a day.

Generally we use hodl instead of hold in cryptomarket basically it is the main strategy for trading for cryptocurrance market have up and down it may be burash or berash if you can hodl in the berash market then there is high chance to require your lost with plus profit when the market get pump 

Basically hodl is the main take tac if you want get profit continously

Yes, it was a misspelling and then became a global trend, all traders started using it after a large trader mistakenly wrote it in a tweet, today everyone wants to say that they want to keep the currency for a long time, says HODL instead.

• +1 1

HODL is a slang in cryptocurrency Community for holding the cryptocurrency rather then selling it. A person who does this is known as a Hodler.  Believer's are HODL. Trader's are just another extension of the old guard of opportunism and financial again . They see crypto as just another mechanism of well street again.