Old members with experience - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Old members with experience

Yes I agree with you it will be very good if the old members try as much as possible to create new topics especially the ones that will encourage the newbies to do more and also try to follow their foot steps 

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

You just need do one thing.And try to stick with this.

Read crypto currency related news on daily basis. Then, share with beginners which have no idea , as now you have. So, every big business starts with a small stall. so, be ready and get for maximum profit. have a great day 

Actually each and every member of this forum can be a good contributor or in short term can create knowledgeable topics and we shouldn't be relying only on old members to create new topics as it is an open forum for every one to participate in, it's for this reason we must practice and one day we would become more experience in what we are posting.

• +1 1

I have noticed that there are other sections on this forum that have very good and informative posts about cryptocurrency and investment. It may be helpful to you if you read them

My friend that old members are limited to publishing useful information most of the time
As a beginner, you can post an inquiry that other members may benefit from

I'm not that old of a member but from what I've learned from the experience members here is that as long as you respect all the rules of the forum then you won't face any problem and also make sure that you have patience in the forum

On 8/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

For a while now I can't find many new topics

Most of the topics go back to previous months

I am a beginner and cannot post useful topics like old members who have more knowledge than me

It is true that I am looking for knowledge, but I am not qualified to put forward big ideas about trading

I want to ask expert members to increase activity and spread knowledge in order to learn from them and follow in their footsteps

Yes my friend I also in the search of new topics on the forum.. But it hardly find to them on the forum... Its only due to the newbies of the forum.. They don't search there topics in the search bar and post there topics which are already posted by another on the forum.. That's why we are receiving similar topics everyday on the forum.. I request to old and seniors members to make new and useful topics as they have more knowledge and experience about the forum and also about the crypto currency... So that we seek some new things from there topics and I also will advice to new members to plz stop making similar topics which are already on the forum. Thanks. 

• +1 1

hello my friend as a beginner to i think we have to searching about a new thing that we have to post it in this forum 

Yes, you are correct; we should look for new and interesting topics to study. We should read a lot of posts on this site to improve our knowledge of crypto currencies. The old members are the best, and they do well in this forum as well.

Welcome my friend yes I agree with you although we spend a lot of time learning and gaining experience and knowledge but we have not yet reached the amount of experience that the older members have so we have to persevere and work hard to achieve success good luck  

Of course, it is never easy to find new topics, and this time requires continuous and permanent research on the topic of cryptocurrencies, and for your topic to be attractive and distinctive, you must create it in your own style.

I wish you a nice day, I think that I was asking to have a problem in choosing the appropriate topic with taking into account not to be repeated or containing wrong information, because initially experienced slim acquired information, and to address that you must read what old members are deployed so that you can also post useful things in future.

To be a member in this forum warrants you everything worked perfectly we really be sure that we are all suppose to work as we are good its important for us to really keep on trying as hard as the older members to write good posts that will help you to make the right decision in its own time, they should teach the newer members working well with the forum and perfectly.

• +4 1

There are many useful topics in this forum every day from expert members with different knowledge. Another way to read those topics is by visiting the leaderboard and you will saw all the interesting posts and i believe you will find some which you never read them. You can follow mentioned members (Optional) and those in the leader board because they write useful topics regularly, you will be notified when they post new topics..

The creation of topics is most likely if it is a question that is published by beginners, but if the post's idea about cryptography and cryptocurrencies is published by old members,Therefore, they have to publish more topics for us to benefit from them.

It is true that it is the duty of the members who have experience because the rest of the members may participate in many recurring and low-value topics and thus they will not provide the appropriate benefit to the other members, but it is okay even for the new members to do their own research and benefit from the experience of others and they can raise topics and benefit from the responses and you may find some Members who have experience correct some information that may be incorrect, and in the end it is the beginners section. Everyone can search for information and verify its correctness here. Do not hesitate to ask the topics and question here .

Asking a novice in the field of cryptography, you should read all of the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and increase your knowledge about the world of cryptography. I believe that activity will return to the forum CryptoTalk next month when currency trading TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK

Hello my friend, as a beginner in the field of coding, it is really difficult to know everything at the beginning, but I have to read the topics in the forum, whether old or new, in order to learn and gain experience from the members, good luck for you.

I think it's fantastic that there are so many knowledgeable people willing to share their expertise. We must express gratitude for the topics that have already been completed, as well as aim to cooperate rather than delegate all responsibility to former members.

you may have a look from other section of this forum. We have the crypto world section which is really good for having a discussion about cryptocurrency and blockchain. There is also some crypto news discussed there.

Knowledge is compulsory there are some very experienced people who don't want to share there experience day do not want to share knowledge because they don't want someone to overcome them as a beginner in the field of cryptography so breathe all the topics some don't behave but try to fetch the knowledge slowly. 

Hello gays. I am glad that you found yourself here. It is okay for a beginner to not post any topic without any knowledge of it because if you created some topic that you didn't know you could face some consequences here like getting warning points or worst getting your account ban. For you to see the new topics you can use the sort feature for it and I am agree to you that expert members here and senior members should keep spreading.thanks for read my comment

My dear friend I want to tell you that the old members of this forum have the good knowledge about the cryptocurrency and wanting more I want to tell you that if you and you remember on this phone then you should to get the knowledge from the experience members of this forum

if you want to create good and quality post for this platform like old member then you need to learn more and more from this platform because for creating useful topics we need to get good knowledge and information from this platform.