Movies about cryptocurrency. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Movies about cryptocurrency.

thank you very much my friend,
I am very interested in watching and studying films of this type
The film makes studying and understanding much easier, especially if the film is made in a simple and fun style that attracts viewers.

• +3 1

I did not know that there were movies about cryptocurrencies. The only place I learnt about cryptocurrencies was from my friends. Hope this is a good way to learn more about cryptocurrencies that are not known to most of the world. This way the platform would also be able to increase the awareness and information about the different cryptocurrencies available.

Hello, thank you very much dear Brother for sharing this kind of movies related to the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, for sure I will look for it and see them since I really like everything that is related to cryptocurrencies and thus inform us
a big greeting

It is a good idea, but up to now I have not found movie it did  talk about cryptocurrencies, but I hope to watch educational films in the future. I heard about Bitcoin through AirDorp 3 years ago and I am very happy because I got to know this wonderful field. Creating movies about digital currencies is great not only in the time of Corona, as it is useful for all times.

• +2 1

Hello friend .. Wow, you surprised me that there are movies about cryptocurrencies .. I did not know that they exist before .. I am a person fond of movies .. I will definitely watch them .. Thank you for this valuable information

Thank you very much, my friend, for this wonderful initiative, because when a person hears and sees the content of the film, he will have more influence on him than reading only, and I personally will watch these films to increase the benefit

awesome to see this kind of topic.  i am fond of watching movies at home .  as in my unfastened time ,  i watch films .  however from now ,  i will actually try and watch movies approximately cryotocurrency because it will give knowledge approximately crypto global .

• +1 1

This is coming at most wanted time friend, thank you for sharing these interesting movies. It's left for everyone to take advantage of this wonderful information to learn additional methodologies, skills and tactics about Crypto currencies.

In addition we should also help in sharing the link to the outside world for many to watch, which will also directly or indirectly attract their attention to the system.

"Блокчейн и мы.
"Банкинг на Биткойне."
Bitcoin-shape the future)
Magic money: Bitcoin revolution
State vs Bitcoin
Bonus: Life inside A Chinese mining farm

• -5 1

story of "Bitcoin Big Bang", movie about cryptocurrency will give us extra knowledge especially for beginners

• +1 1

Hey, I appreciate your question! I have never thought about this before. Now I am going to search on YouTube if there is a movie on cryptocurrency. If there is one then definitely it is going to promote my knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Thanks.

• +2 1

Thankyou friend for sharing these movies, earlier  I was not interested to know more about cryptos and this always remained an unknown topic to me. But recently  I was interested to know more and learn more about cryptocurrency, and I watched two movies, finding Satoshi Nakamoto and crypto vs metals. Both these movies were so interesting and I was looking for more crypto related movies. I'm so sure that I will watch these movies soon. And by watching these movies we get more idea about cryptoworld and cryptocurrency. So people who dont know much about cryptos  can watch these movies to understand more. 

• +3 1

Very good, I congratulate you for those beautiful words, I also think that we should take advantage of this book that we have due to the quarantine to investigate and learn every day about cryptocurrencies one of the ways we can say the time is by coming some movies that inspire us to continue fighting for our dreams I recommend the movie The Wolf of Wall Street is a very inspiring movie

your content is really perfect. movies are best way to make others understand about crypto world. sometime we can not express by written, and virtual memories are best memories. the best thing is the movie makers have did so much reaserch on it. they present it in very good mannner..

I have to sit down and watch all these movies that you recommend in the post, I hope they fill the expectations that they produce when they say that I should see them, thank you very much for sharing the links, in these times of pandemic entertainment with learning is a double gain, because Being locked up in a compulsory way is something that causes us boredom, something like this helps us to stay active in the matter of cryptocurrencies while we distract ourselves from the daily problems derived from the virus.
I see in one of the posts one with the name of Cryptopia, this word brings back bad memories of a platform that closed and left many without the coins they entrusted to trade.

I didn't see a movie about Bitcoin but in SiliconValley series in one episode was around Bitcoin investment this comedy is all about technology.

also if you like stock market trading watch Wolf of Wallstreet it's not a new movie  but still it's one best movies about investment!

Those SIFI movies are just an act, when in real you loss or earn the money through crypto then its the real joy and lively movement for you as a crypto trader.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Very nice post buddy, I would suggest that the new members would feel happy and earn knowledge about the cryptocurrency by watching these currencies. I think they would be very interesting and helpful for them.

On 8/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, Moontong said:

This kind of media will be really helpful for beginners in cryptoworld to learn more about it, this will also help cryptocurrency to be known by many people if the movie became famous. I will definitely going to watch those movies if I have some free time, hoping that I will learn a lot from them.

I think I should look these movies because we can learn many things from movies which we don't get by reading and it will easier to spend time now because I am in my vacation and it's really hard to spend time. 

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I know that we are still having this pandemic virus in our country and we are still required to stay at home to avoid the risk of spreading the virus. It's better to spend our time exploring the crypto world like joining forums like this. We may also spend our time researching cryptocurrency and we can also spend our time on some entertainment which is still related to cryptocurrency. We can watch movies about cryptocurrency, I have here a link of 8 best movie about cryptocurrency, credits to AE Ventures.

Hoping that you will get a lesson from watching the movies.

Have a look with this link to see those movies: https://medium.com/ae-ventures/top-8-blockchain-and-crypto-movies-you-need-to-watch-this-autumn-565473c97654

I'm not aware that there is a movie which is all about crypto currency. I've watched some movies where it they show it shortly but that movie is not about crypto at all. But thanks for this one because now, i have a chance to watch and learn more about crypto.

Much obliged to you for imparting to us these movies that discussion about cryptographic money lot of people who want to involved in cryptocurrency but they think it is illegal so if they watch a film about crypto currency  Its a smart thought you have shared. 

Thank you very much dear friend and colleague of this great forum for recommending this kind of movies that are about the world cryptocurrencies for me exciting this weekend to take a look

Good luck to the whole community and great profits

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As you know that now the Coronavirus is to end. And as the business is about to open again and many people will start working for the business. Like many people work on cryptocryptocurrency and they want to learn it. And as many people watch a lot of videos on YouTube to learn about cryptocurrency and also read its blogs and more. As you said, in your post, you have mentioned some movies in which we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency, so you did a great job. In this way there are many people who are very fond of watching movies, in this way they will be able to spend their time well and learn a lot about cryptocurrency. That way if he see such movies which have been explained in a very good way cryptocurrency this way it would be more beneficial for them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for sharing this my friend. It's intresting to watch it how it running in the real world in a pictorial representation. The movies like crypto can really help you understand more about it and help you watch it being profitable.

• +1 1