How to know???? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

How to know????

Hope every one is well and doing good activity in this forum.. But unfortunately today i get a problem.. The problem i cant check how much talk token i have now.. You know we all keep OUR talk token in yobit investbox but how to know how much talk token we every one have?? Is there any way to know total how much talk token i have except close the investment.. 

Help me Ou!!!           

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 So you have invested TALK tokens in Yobit's InvestBox and unable to see your TALK amounts, right? If yes, you might go to https://yobit.net/en/investbox/invests/ . Your invested amounts should be there 😊

@Whited35 sorry but you may dont understand what i mean actually.. Let me explain Again, i know how to invest my talk token and how to see is my invest active or not... But my question is, how to see the total amount of talk token i have after invest all token.. Hope you Understand and waiting for YOUR ans           

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 sorry but you may dont understand what i mean actually.. Let me explain Again, i know how to invest my talk token and how to see is my invest active or not... But my question is, how to see the total amount of talk token i have after invest all token.. Hope you Understand and waiting for YOUR ans           

Huh😊? I think I have already given better answer for you. Once you open that link, your all investment amounts will be appeared there. If you have selected TALK investment plan multiple times, there should be a list, you might manually add your token amounts to know your sum from there otherwise you should close all the orders and you will be able to spot your total TALK balance on the top left corner on the exchange page.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Huh😊? I think I have already given better answer for you. Once you open that link, your all investment amounts will be appeared there. If you have selected TALK investment plan multiple times, there should be a list, you might manually add your token amounts to know your sum from there otherwise you should close all the orders and you will be able to spot your total TALK balance on the top left corner on the exchange page.

@Whited35 yah i have understand your words but here is the screenshots to understood you that why i am not able to see my old invest..look here is the only new invest record but where my old investment record.. Here has no option next to see my old investment too..          

Screenshot_20200814-184509_1597409145022.jpg

On the link @Whited35 gave you there is an option to open your investments on the investbox. Click on "My Investments" and you will find out how much you have. 

image.png.6ca5a6f4c647e9f596a3f4bfea6ce072.png

If you don't have any there, you can find your total TALK balance on your wallet.

image.png.2bebd5244c7d9ff555458034a70e338f.png

Click on "Wallets" and then type "TALK" on the search bar.

image.png.6a0498b15b14bb380a8b7c05e96e45e5.png

[EDIT]

Here has no option next to see my old investment too..   

It, seems we posted same second and now I get what you are saying. I just closed all these investments recently and just have one currently. You will have to add them all together manually if you want to know in your case.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

28 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Just compute it mate, all the tokens you have are there, even though you invested it one by one, they are still there and if you want to know how much talk tokens you already have then just check it on your balance and in your investment.

• +1 1

@Whited35 yah i have understand your words but here is the screenshots to understood you that why i am not able to see my old invest..look here is the only new invest record but where my old investment record.. Here has no option next to see my old investment too..          

@Dorjoy12 Which browser are you using now? Is it opened from tablet ? Looking like you have created so many investment plans there. I kindly ask you to accommodate that all dusts(small talk amounts) into one by closing investment plans and recreate a new investment there. Check on different browser, there should be an option to navigate the next page. 

701799419_Screenshot(25).png.c078b43ddfd62677288b0b8746d0cc3d.png

• +2 1