About a locked topic. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

About a locked topic.

Yes I also noticed some locked topics. You said many reasons for it.I think one more reason for it that Moderators want to only give lessons by the topics. So,they locked the post. 

Certainly, duplicate topics will be deleted, questions within about the forum should be avoided, and information that is not about cryptocurrencies or about the forum should not be written because it will definitely be deleted.

• +2 1

These reasons might be can rights but I also have not experience this thing with my post .  May be if i ever have to face that than i may be able to get to the right & exact reasons for getting our post blocked.

I didn't know about these things initially but after reading your content I came to know about this kind of content.I am very much thankful to you for sharing such an interesting point.Stay blessed.

• +5 1

I just joined not long ago but i have also noticed the ptoblem that some topics are closed. And i think this all happening becuase of irrevelent and unquality topics that posting members on forum. So I recommend all of you that when you going to post on a topic, must post the revelant, quality and valuable topics that are related to this forum.

• +1 1

They close those posts for many reasons, including that the owner of the post has been blocked, so they close that post. You also have that the topic may be the cause of some problems among the members, so they close it and stop it.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this post. The explanation you provided is useful for new members and beginners. I hope that we will all benefit from these topics.

In fact, my friend, it is possible today to delete our topics by accident due to the large number of ideas, it is possible that some of them are similar or we open old topics that everyone has known even if they are good as I mentioned, and I also think that we must wait and browse here and create topics or work on ideas Many did not discuss it or did not delve into it. Finally, we have to work hard to improve this forum, which presented us with a wonderful opportunity.

I think you're still a newbie, my friend. 
You just have to abide by the Basic Rules and conditions so you don't get banned. 
Good luck, dear

Personally, I have not noticed any post that is locked from my topics, though I must say that I don't really mind to check, but if that is the cases, then in believe that the moderators have a good reason for locking topics.

• +1 1

That's right also the topic was locked maybe because there's already a post similar to it but they only changed the topic title. Also the possible reason is because the topic is already outdated. 

• +1 1

Agree my friend.  It must also comply with all the conditions of the forum to avoid the ban.  They are the point of not commenting on the same post more than once

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information I don't know about the log topic too much because I'm a beginner and just start working on this platform but the number of expert people are are teaching us on daily basis and thanks a lot for your information you tell told me about The Love topic is private yes it will be secure from the other ones thanks a lot

• +5 1

I believe that leaving the forums open is best for the forum and the person delivering the post so it is likely that he got a response from others on the subject, so after a while one of the people has something significant to contribute to the topic, but he is unable to do so because the topic is closed. It's also likely that this individual has a better solution to the dilemma.

Most of the time I have seen it when there is too much comments on that post then they lock it for any further comments. I don't know other reasons, but your point might be true also. I think moderators should give us some information about this. 

Yes friends, we can not post or comment on the topics which have been locked, because we do not have permission, then we will be following the restriction, we can comment only about those topics which are unlocked. 

• +5 1

I think the reason for closing a topic is that the question of this topic has already been answered and the answer has reached the publisher of the topic, and in order not to send the same comments by members the topic is closed

• +2 1

I will say that the old locked topic contain information and they are very useful if they are lost for comment you should open them and should read the post of the member because the senior members post and that topic and that are very useful.

The forum boards actually lock old topics which don't need to still be reawaken or commented on them, as those post are already too old for them to still be alive, as even the author of the post can't actually unlock the it. 

• +2 1

Everybody knows that similar topics are not allowed in this forum, and that admins delete certain types of topics. But, certain similar topics have been locked for 5 to 6 answers, and I really don't understand why admins haven't removed these topics. I believe that admins have a great response to this query.

What I said is correct, it is one of the reasons that make supervisors here intend to close or delete our topics, there is also a reason as follows: Some people resort to publishing large-sized, long and complex topics that are not understood and close to the reader's mind, or write a topic with repeated ideas, not innovative and contain errors

• +3 1

I was surprised at first aboyt this that why we have a locked topic and we are not allowed to comment on it so I think no one know more reason than you about this matter so it's likely to be for the reasons you mentioned.

What you mentioned is the closest to logic, there may be some other reasons, but we are ignorant of them and I think that we will not know the true reason if the moderates do not clarify the matter. But to avoid this happening with us, we have to pay close attention to the topics that we publish, do not like that they contain spelling errors or be repetitive.

• +4 1

Yes, I come across these topics always and I do not know why they are closed, but what matters to me is that I get more information and learn this forum more.