I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

I suggest that you better choose to learn than to loss because in life you will experience knowledge, success and  failure but you have to make knowledge before starting any trading, thats why most of the beginners of traders are lossin their money cause their join without making knowledge about it. I think is better we make research before we start in to investment or trading platform

Great stuff I made friends about. This is an inspiration to me and to our members who have tried this post for you. Failure happens in everyone's life, so we have to face it and overcome it so that we can achieve our goal and know what I said instead of giving up, because experience is the best teacher. . .

Yes I am agree with you and thanks for sharing information because I am new member in crypto currency so yeah of course this is great forum for learning and get big opportunities try and not waste a time. 

Greetings, I agree with you friend in the course of our career as entrepreneurs and merchants we have to be clear that most of the time we will have failures, which are important thanks to those failures we will become better and with perseverance the success will flood us in all our  trajectory.

I failed several times, but I didn't give up. I continued searching for real knowledge until I entered the CryptoTalk forum where I found everything I needed and started reading important topics about cryptography and trading.

The big credit for my knowledge goes back to this forum and the active members who provide everything

You must pursue your goal to reach success

Hello my friend. I used to dislike working in this forum at first. Still did not give up. Works better now. But I will not give up. I will do better. I can learn better. I will earn good money. We will work hard and move forward. I want to achieve my success so I will never leave here. I will leave with success. So I can't give up. Thanks.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information resulting from your personal experience in trading, and I completely agree with you. We must learn when to buy and when to sell. The field of cryptocurrencies is very wide and has many mazes, so we must constantly learn all ways and means in order not to lose more money

Thanks Dear for sharing your personal experiences on trading, according to my opinion first you have to take the risk the failure is the first step in our success failure give us a reason to gain success. 

Ecactly my friend on the same way i thinking also that learning is that kind of process which we can continues in every situation so dont give up at any stage and i also do the same 

Yes dear your opinion is very good. I really appreciate you. I am also a student . Therefore i want to do hard work to gain knowledge aboit every thing but specially crypto forum. Then automatically i give up. Without knowledge i could not give up any where.

• +2 1

It is great that you learned from your mistakes.
As the expert trader is not the person who does not make mistakes, all humans make mistakes, but rather the person who does not give up and learns from his mistakes so that he does not repeat them.
Do not feel discouraged by your losses because with each loss you will gain new experience.

Your post is very good I'm impressed with it. Everything takes time to get better and it requires patience. Hard work never goes away , just wait for the good time. Difficulties comes to everyone but giving up is not the solution, just face it. We have to learn more and work hard. 

Thanks for this motivational post my dear.

Wow your subject caught my attention. I think it's a very useful post. I think these are very good experiences for those who want to start crypto money trading. Those who started cryptocurrency trading without doing enough research may regret it.

I would like to appreciate you for sharing your personal experiences on trading wish us,in my point of view at first you have to take the risk of failure and it is the first step in our success.Failure give us a reason to be successful

Thanks for your immeasurable tips in trading there's a time when you're going to lose all you need to do is to check where your mistakes are coming from and also consult experts don't give there will come a time when you will win you just need to have some know and experience.

Thanks for your immeasurable tips in trading there's a time when you're going to lose all you need to do is to check where your mistakes are coming from and also consult experts don't give there will come a time when you will win you just need to have some know and experience.

No matter the given challenges I will never give up on cryptotalk as it's the best place to learn crypto related issues and still get rewarded while learning.

You have said a very good thing. If you do not know anything, then you should learn about it and not leave it Everything comes to a person through learning If you leave that work then you will never come. If you try to learn that work then one day you will be able to do that work comfortably. If you just need, then after learning how to learn that work well, you will be able to relax. 

Which is a good point if you choose the learning instead of give up according according to my interzum learning is more important than give up when you learn more and more things you will able to read and write more and more things in your life.

Thanks for this awesome analysis mate.

It brought me a flashback about how I initially felt the first time I joined the forum. Before i could begin to receive payment, i was about to give up but then realized about the learning sake I'm conceiving.

Thus, i insisted and urge to continue so as to accelerate my writing skills.

I active daily on this forum just to learn something from it.Don't sit quarantined at home.Try to learn new things from it.Try to explore useful things from it.Try to make a useful content for visitors.

It is a good thing that you should be learn than leaving. If you don't know about anything you should be asked by any expert man in that work. Because in every field of life has an expert. So we should learn about a thing if you don't have an idea about that. And this forum is so good platform for the learning. Because the new commer don't have much knowledge about that. If they not try to learn about this forum then they can't work on this app. So learning is important for knowing about anything.

Crypto is very useful and helpful earning site .

Everyone work hard for better income on.crypto .

I also work hard to.complete my task on this site.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm new here and learning about new stuff. After reading about your struggle, it really made me feel positive about cryptotalk. I hooe you acheive great in your life.

Trying hard is the key for success. In this way you shouldn't be worry about your failures because they make you stronger than before, and you should know that without failing you could not get good lessons.

Earning money is not a easy routine and you have to effort everyday and read a lot of new stuff. No one can assure you earn in your first try but after a while you surely will get the rewards  because it will take a long period of time to become an expert without fails.