Investing over gambling. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Investing over gambling.

I prefer to trade than gamble my money, actually i have gambled couple of years back and the number of loosing is higher than winning. trading required alot patients while gamble is instant win or lose.

Yes, I agree with you that using cryptocurrencies in investing or trading is much better than spending it on gambling.
I lost some of my cryptocurrencies at gambling, and then I felt regret and told myself I will never gamble once

• +3 1

Many websites claim that they get good rewards when they win gambling games, but in reality they only try to get addicted to their gambling games once we are completely addicted, so everyone tries. Avoid these gambling games. Investing is always a better option than gambling, because when we choose any plan we know the terms and conditions and we know how much profit we make, if our investment plan is against us, we immediately plan the capital We stop making money to compensate for our losses.

I definitely do not recommend gambling and playing, instead, trade cryptocurrencies follow the maarket find support and resistance points, maybe it will be long term but you will win

For myself, I chose the path of investment. I am new to this business. The odds of playing roulette are not so predictable, because it is an accident. When investing, you can take into account more factors and over time you can increase your income.

Investing for %100. Gambling is too risky and you can lose all of your money in minutes and there is no comeback. But when you invest even if the coin or gold or silver whatever you bought goes down in price, you can still profit from them if you wait enough time. 

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. 

Totally agree with you. But I would also recommend investing in defi projects that have been giving very good returns lately. Or try to make a donation as an option)

We are investors, we have to look always for the risk, every entry, every move, every operation should have an analysis behind, not entry to make money without knowledge, it will generate the lose of all the money

good point but the reality is that people like to gamble they like to risk their money in part this is wrong because the best option would be better to invest but people like to gamble remember that there are many games where you can bet and I think people If you take into account that you can lose your money but still do it, I think that having fun is good but not overdoing it, that's when games lead you to destruction and addiction, everything with excess is bad and the question is knowing how to control yourself

Personally I prefer investing than gambling even though both can be found in cryptocurrency because I know I will reap rewards later on if I invest but as for gambling a lot of people are said to be in serious problems because of the addictive nature of gambling.

When we start the first thing is to win free cryptocurrencies to get money and then invest but when we play and lose what little we win, this has no profitability since you waste time collecting at the taps and then lose it

Investing is gambling if you don’t Do your own due diligence. Before throwing money at crypto projects your friend tells you about, do your own research. Gambling is fun but losing all you have is no laughing matter. Invest in the future requires work, but it will pay off.

Personally I never liked gambling or anything in which I have no control, chance is made so that we lose most of the time and tends to create addiction, gambling is very dangerous. You know "the house always beats you". On the other hand, well-studied investments make us progress monetarily and intellectually.

Gambling is a time-bound event, while an investment in a company can last several years. With gambling, once the game or race or hand is over, your opportunity to profit from your wager has come and gone. You either have won or lost your capital. Stock investing, on the other hand, can be time-rewarding.

It is true the game does not help when we are lucky but as always sometimes we lose but sometimes we win we just have to put it in a bad way buts it is true the game is the reversal couple and they go hand in hand because you always have to be lucky in that part now everything depends to see when so to know that it is better not believe you

Is this different if we invest today with prices having made 300% higher since March isn't it gambling? I don't see a difference it is all has to do with how possible it is to read the charts and give good odds to bet. 

Yes you are right. Gambling and investing are pary of crypto. But in my opinion investing is better than gambling. The reason is that in investing you have to do your hardwork and that will give you money but in gambling there is only a luck that give or lose your money.

I totally agree with you, friend, you have to have a point not to become addicted to gambling as is the case with games of chance where we bet with cryptocurrencies and we can lose them until all we have, this topic is very interesting and more here in cryptotalk where we can discuss and give our opinions regarding this issue and will also help many to make their point to not become addicted and as you say instead of losing everything we can invest in sites that are really worth investing and obtain passive income . Thank you very much friend for opening this valuable topic to reflect on this topic.

I'm not really the type of person who likes gambling, I think it is not advisable to risk money in that way, I like work from every point of view, since for me it is more rewarding to earn money that way, apart from that the game generates addiction and that does not lead to anything

Well said mate, I am not a gambler I don't like the hole concept of gambling, I don't believe in luck I like to steer things with knowledge and experience, I go with trading it is better trade my money according to fixed data rather than luck game.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

On 13/8/2020 at 4:15, Moontong said:

El juego y la inversión son partes de estar involucrado con la criptomoneda, hay muchos sitios web de juegos de azar en línea y puede usar la criptomoneda como su dinero para jugar. Hay muchas personas que también se vuelven adictas al yo porque dicen que realmente da buen entretenimiento y encuentran felicidad en eso, bueno, eso es triste, pero el lado malo es cuando te vuelves adicto, hay muchos jugadores que pierden su dinero. y propiedades por ser adicto al juego.

El punto aquí es que, en lugar de gastar sus activos o criptomonedas en juegos de azar, es mejor invertirlos en un sitio web bueno y legítimo. Ahorrará su dinero y lo hará rentable en el futuro. El juego es algo normal, pero debes saber cómo limitarte y controlarte al jugar.

IMG_20200813_161349.JPG.629892efca0e7a1aa51762ef326722b1.JPG

Créditos al propietario, foto no mía.

I agree with you, in fact, gamers who suffer from gambling can condemn themselves and their family to bankruptcy.
The best recommendation you can make is to invest that money in safe trading opportunities with great potential. A good example of this can be applied in certain investment pages where you can ensure a monthly fixed income of up to 30% and there you are not risking your capital at random. People always mistakenly think that gambling can guarantee you prosperity and wealth since they apply that famous saying "he who does not risk does not win" But that is a serious mistake because the statistics show it, there are more people who lose their money than those to whom they end up winning. That is why I personally recommend that instead of gambling, you use that same money to buy cryptocurrencies that can go up in price and give you good profits in the short term. You can also invest that money in the purchase of mining equipment or if you do not like that you can invest in mining in the cloud, that will guarantee you constant profits. And finally, I believe that the best investment that everyone can make is in knowledge, learning new things, training and educating themselves to apply it for example in trading, where if you know how to make good decisions I assure you. that you will earn a lot of money.
I hope my opinion is useful to you.

Let's explain it to everyone: The gamble is that you are betting with your money and if your bet wins, you will get double the amount you bet on. Simply put, did you ever think when you won the gamble and said, "Who made the money?" Is it site money? Of course the answer is no, it's the money of someone like you who lost their bet. Not every time you turn the jar you will be the second loser if you continue.