The best coins for making transactions - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

In my opinion litecoin is the best coin to trade or transact.  Because litecoin can be transferred very easily and its translation fee is very low.  Everyone prefers this coin as it can be traded for a small fee....

Well, I'm not sure which other currencies have low withdrawal fees, but I agree that litecoin is the best currency for transaction purposes, so when I withdraw funds from Yobit, it takes a very small amount, maybe a few cents depending on the currency price, but your other currency information is very helpful.

• +1 1

Thanks for your advice my friend, but I believe that WAVES is the best currency for transfers on the Yobit platform, its transaction fees does not exceed 0.002, overall the transaction is very fast, about 15 minutes at most.

Cryptocurrencies are the future of currencies in the future, so we must learn in order to obtain these currencies, and we must gain experience to achieve a large number of these cryptocurrencies.

I think I agree with this opinion in this matter, for me I prefer to use these digital currencies that I mentioned in the process of exchanging or buying and selling my currencies, but as you said, this is not an absolute matter, as there can be other more useful digital currencies that can be converted Without big costs.

• +1 1

Thanks so much for recommending this for us,  actually I will try all this and see how it goes. But litecoin and ETH has less transaction fees in yobit.  This are the coins I normally transact. 

I also agree with you that Litecoin and Ripple are among the best cryptocurrencies to conduct transactions, as the fees for withdrawing these two currencies are low and the transaction is fast, and there is also the TRON currency, which is fast of the transaction does not take more than 10 minutes and the withdrawal fees are low.

I want to learn about transactions and withdrawals so that I can easily withdraw the money I have earned from this forum. This post has also benefited me and increased my knowledge. Thanks.

Well, my friend, thank you for providing this information. You gave us your opinion and told us that litecoin is the currency of your preference for conducting transactions as you take low wages of 1000 satoshi. 

You are great my friend so you want us to research and verify before we invest in any cryptocurrency, thank you and I wish you good luck.

Thank you for this useful information
It is a new and important addition for us
I am withdrawing money through the yobit website. It is very fast and very easy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ripple are among the best cryptocurrencies ripple coin is one of the best coin because I'm using it for the long time its take very low amount maybe few cents according the currency price

I was wondering about that
I want to know a specific and clear answer
Therefore, I ask you when reading all the comments that came to your post
You download an article for us on this matter so that we can share the benefits of each other
Thank you

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. I had no idea this info and the idea of pulling out the low fee. I agree with you that LTC is the best currency for transactional purpose.

Thank you for this great content.  It is important for us to know which currencies are better for transactions.  I will use these two options when conducting transactions because that will reduce the commission rate.  Bitcoin is one of the most important digital currencies, because it has good credibility and reputation.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for these instructions. I will probably use it when I start the trading process and withdraw the money I earn from this forum. I agree with you about Litecoin, it is the best currency for the purpose of transactions

• +1 1

The best coins are litecoin,xrp,xlmetc. The late coin is the best coin which has lower transaction fee. The xrpcoin is easily transfer through any platform. The bitcoin has high value but it's transaction fee is high.

I have also heard about the effectiveness of these coins in transactions. How about ethereum though? Bitcoin is certainly the best amongst all and followed by ethereum. What do you suggest? 

My experience still fresh i don't know alot about coins for making a transaction i would like to use all the popular currencies 

I haven't used any of them yet. Now I have benefited a lot from reading your post. Now I will benefit from using them. I am grateful to you. you tell us all this.

I think trx and Ltc is good for any withdraw and transaction. Because these two coins take less fee. No withdraw in btc because it takes high fee at any wallet. So trx and Ltc both are good. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well I have no idea . other currency take low withdrawal fees, but yes I agree with you litecoin is the best currency for transaction intent, because personally I use litecoin when I withdrawal funds in yobit, its take very low amount maybe few cents according the currency price, but you're other currency details very useful thanks for sharing

We have the likes of ripple litecoin and also ethereum which have a less transaction charges in yobit exchanger and for that i prefer making use of anyone among the three coins since they are popular everywhere you choose to trade with them.

I use xrp coin for making transaction because xrp coin transaction is very fast and the withdrawal fees is also very low litecoin and xlm  coin  transaction fees is low as compared to the Bitcoin and ethereum when you make transaction in cryptocurrencies you must check the transaction fees

Actually, I have not yet tried the process of sending money from one exchange to another, but in the future I will.
I want to ask you if a person can collect more than one electronic wallet in one wallet?