The best coins for making transactions - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

There are a lot of currencies that can be relied upon in these things. I prefer the litecoin currency in these withdrawals, but the prices are rising day by day due to the high price of the currency and this is good if you are an investor in it.

• +4 1

Nice information in this forum. Good job for recommending the best coins for exchange transaction. The last two having less withdrawal fee or charge fee is a big thing for us to enjoy our earnings from what we worked for. In addition to , i think its price stability, and the possibility of withdrawing profits from this currency in multiple ways.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.We earn bitcoin on this forum which have 10$ transaction fee which is too large therefore i advise all of members to convert BTC into XRP which have low transaction fee which helps us to easily withdraw money with low transaction.

I agree that you are right because we all suffer from the big tax problem that trading platforms take, which are very large for each other. As for this way you shared it with us, I think it would be better.

• +2 1

There are many currencies that can be used, for example I use Trix because its fees are small and there are also very small fees, but the more you search, you find many currencies

LTC is the currency that I work in because it has proven its worth in dealing and I have not tried yet to do any other trading operation due to the large number of alerts about the presence of currencies that are not edged to deal and cause only a loss of profits

• +2 1

There are most of the people use ltc for making transaction because its prices us very low for transaction. So moat of thepeople change your btc into ltc and then transact it to your own currency. To transact your money direct btc into your currency charged very high.

Dear I agree with you for ltc . Because I have taken withdraw with ltc . We can buy ltc with selling btc . And here is low fee for trading.  And we can withdraw with 0.02 % fee. And it is best and I will recommend you for using this method. 

• +2 1

Litecoin means ltc is very best coin to make transactions. This forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I will advise you that start trading on good exchange. Dogecoin is also coming very popular day by day. 

I think that Bitcoin is the best digital currency at the present time, and we notice its high price globally more than the rest of the currencies, and this is the biggest evidence that the majority of people use it. Thanks for this post, but we must be careful when dealing with any digital currency.

Hello my friend, thanks for the good information, I needed such information to invest in yobet and I did not know which currencies to invest in because of the large number of them and I did not know that there are different taxes on each currency, thanks again😊

I have a taken a withdraw through exchanging my coins into LTC and then withdraw LtC to get the cash. I think it is the best option to take withdraw as the withdraw fee For LTC is quite low than all other coins and we can save our money through it.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, Alex heals said:

I usually use litecoin or dogecoin regularly, because their commissions are low and the times are reduced, it is quite practical to know which currencies are better to carry out transactions and thus save a little in each one, thanks friend. 

Litecoin has a viable reputations likewise XRP, TRX are also one of the best and most suitable for making transactions considering both the speed of confirmation and withdrawal fees. Talking from my practical experience XRP is the best.

I am a new member on the cryptotalk currency and I don't know anything about transaction money . My family member is known everything about this forum and he always help me in the transaction. 

because personally I use litecoin when I withdrawal funds in yobit, its take very low amount maybe few cents according the currency price, but you're other currency information really useful thanks for share

Yes dear strongly agreed with you I also found and learnt a lot about Ltc these are very good to invest and their are stability in their pattern of growth so I trust them alot.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. I am not trading yet and have not invested in any type of cryptocurrency, but now I know what are the best currencies for trading

In my opinion litcoin is the best transaction currency.It has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is safe and comfortable.

• +3 1

you are right, those coin are good for exchange transaction, but you should be choose the good time, for example if you change your BTC to LTC with price 0.0051 and when you transfer your LTC you find the price down to 0.0050 than you will lose for each 1 LTC 10000 satoshi

for me i'm using DGB the fee of one transaction is 0.002 DGB in YOBIT exchange and 1DGB = 240 Satoshi, so for one transaction of DGB his fee is 

Hello, I thank you for your interest in presenting this aspect of personal research. I hope you are always well and healthy, and I wish you good luck and success dear.

Thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information and advice for all, and I hope everyone will be careful when choosing their cryptocurrencies and choose the high value currency.

There is no better coin than ripple for making transactions. It has a very fast Blockchain and you won't go wrong using it as a coin for your transaction. It has a very solid market cap that can handle a lot of transactions not minding their size

Thank you so much dude for this nice article you have shared with us, of course I think that coin that will be use for transaction is a major problem to most of the new members in the cryptocurrency world, so this article has now clarify the case.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, Farah Durani said:

Dear mate it depend on type of wallet or type of exchange site. For example in binance xrp is best because its transaction is fast with low fees. And on yobit litecoin is best because its fees is very low than others.

Partially but rather strongly rely on that member competency, exposure to various coins and exchange sites @Farah Durani talking about speedy transactions, fast confirmation, infinitesimal withdrawal fees XRP is outstanding amongst many including the BTC and ETH. But profitability BTC, ETH are predominant

My friend for me I prefer and I advise you in xrp it is the best in completing transactions and also speeding up so it is the best and I advise you to do it is my number 1. I hope for more progress and success for her. 

• +2 1