The best coins for making transactions - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

I think bitcoin is the best coin which we can use easily for transactions due to its lowest transaction fee and also it provides best security to its users. It is going to be more interested among the users day by day.

I think ripple,litecoin are the best way for making transaction in yobit charge exchange, Because they best digital for transaction currencies and low fees, But most at times I prefer to widraw with LCT, Because LTC is easly to my destination to widraw modan any other coins.

In my opinion the best coin for transaction are those which have the less transaction fees and have high transaction speed. And the most important feature is its security measures. To decrease loss we should choose the most secure blockchains coins. 

Thank you for recommendations dear and sharing with us such a useful information I didn't make these coins transaction before but next time I'll make transaction of these coins 

• Useful or interesting 1

Much obliged to you for suggesting this. I will unquestionably utilize these two when I at long last procure from this. Having less withdrawal expense or charge is something major for us to make the most of our profit from what we worked for

It depends on the clients since a few clients are anxious losing cash cause of exchange expenses but most of them are willing to require the chance to exchange their cash straightforwardly to their regular coin like bitcoin. In the event that you need to less the expenses, you'll utilize xrp since it has the most reduced exchange fee.

I will suggests you to use ripple xrp, litecoin ltc. You will firstly trade your income to buy this two cryptocurrency, and after you have made the trading, you will wait for a moment for to sell it, and withdraw your money.

• +2 1

@iloveyobit  dear friend in my views the best coins for transaction are ltc and trx.  The price of these coins are very low compare to others therefore we use tgese coins for transaction. 

I think XRP has one if the lowest transaction fee as the cost of 1 XRP is currently around 0.28 which means the transaction fee is so cheap that it could be seen as been a free transaction.

There are may coin coins around but advisably it's better you go for BTC because it's the mostly used coin for transaction in this forum. You will surely get guide about it in this forum which will prevent you from encountering huge lost of your fund.

• +2 1

I didn't use any of this coin yet in any transactions but the fact that you thrown this questions am glad to come through it are we simply go for the yobit due to most senior members comment here. Thanks for that.

For me, Ripples would be the best coin for making transaction. I've been transferring and doing transactions for a long time now using Ripples and it never once failed me. Ripples is fast to transfer and it doesn't require a lot of fee, that's why Ripples is the best.

Hello my friend, We are able to transfer our cash into Litecoin cash forms for sending and exchanging cash as they have low transfer fees despite being well-known money and supported by all wallets. and this is useful post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

All is good

I think Bitcoin is the best coin, digital currency is me And i have a dream to earn bitcoins in 1 day Giving a chance to earn bitcoin in crypto talk 

For privacy, zcash & monero are the best. Also for speed & commissions paid. Before xrp´s problems, its was also good. Ltc & eth are also good for speed, privacy & low commissions. I dont exactly how the btc off shots / forks are, if they are any good for transactions, speed & privacy.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do not know which one is the best because I have not invest or make research in any of the coin as such I think I will try and know much about the different coin and find out the best among many

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, Mustapha Jabbo said:

Another cryptocurrency with a quick blockchain solutions or transaction and an emphasis on confidentiality is PIVX. It is also a guarantee of stake coin which provides a competitive advantage compared to several other proof of work coins. And the transaction is done in a minute.

this token doesnt exist in all exchanges and here is the risk , because you can buy it from an exchange and when you wanna send it to another exchange you may not find it , so you will lose money trying to sell it again and what i know pivx coin is not that good and strong coin tho . 

• +2 1

Absolutely right dear.I agree with you these coins are best for making transaction. I likes litcoin most.thses coins have low fees and fast transaction.your post is very helpful.for the new members who don't know about this.

• +1 1

Now a days there are many currencies here who have good amount but they don't a stable money and we don't trust them because it was temporarily up and passed the time decrease rapidly so if you want to investment than you should do only in some good coins who always on the top

They give you more money than others coins

• +1 1

Yes, I noticed that there are big differences in the rates of transferring currencies from one place to another, add to that list a currency and the transfer fees are very low as well.

Thanks for your information those coins you mentioned are really good for making transactions but I think litecoin is the best because lots of people use it when they want to convert bitcoins or ethereum I have seen some of my friends use it.

Litecoin and XRP is the best because the transactions fees is very low compared to other coins and transactions speed is very fast. 

Thank you for your kind information. I normally use LTC or litecoin for all the transaction using Bitcoin. But I didn't know that it was the best until you said. Such type of information are required for us to improve our own selves.

so far from my ends i have been used to using luno wallet app for my coin exchange but for some few days now after been introduce to yobit i think have been enjoying good service from them and its one of the best so far . because luno charges are very high.