The best coins for making transactions - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

The fastest way to transfer your money in crypto sphere is alternative coin, There are the most cheap coins with lower fees rather than Bitcoin But I choose Nano because it is instant. Litecoin is also the best option for investing among other coins.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Well actually you are finding these coins cheap in transaction feebecause the rate of these coins is very low when you find the rate of his coins very much high you would not be able to make transactions cheaper anymore

4 hours ago, Abrar1122 said:

Well actually you are finding these coins cheap in transaction feebecause the rate of these coins is very low when you find the rate of his coins very much high you would not be able to make transactions cheaper anymore

what do you mean by the rate is how or low ? i think the fees of litecoin or other altcoins that i mentioned is fixed no matter what is the price of them the fees will be always fixed , i tried making transactions with them many time and always the same amount i paid for fees .

Yet I don't use any type of transaction of crypto coins.but in my view the best count for trading is the bitcoin.by doing trading in this coin we can earn good profit here.

• +2 1

Am a newbie here thanks for this wonderful information I will make sure if I want to make my first transaction I will follow as my senior members in this forum recommended thank you 

Hello friends ,

This is very great posts because new members have no idea how we exchange coins thank you for sharing this useful and valuable posts it helps us newbies and also help who peoples don't know about how we exchange coins .

Thank you 

Much thanks to you such a huge amount for offering such valuable data to us. I didn't think a lot about these coins previously, I got some answers concerning these coins by taking a gander at your post. With your post we can make our crypto life better. Thanks much.

The coins with lower traffic on their network are the best ones for transactions and they are called alternative coins, There are many cheap fee coins. I also invested a large amount of money in some alternative coins, they can recond new all time high in the next year.

thank you so much for sharing your information about crypto coins. now a days, I am using BTC and after read your post. I thick, I should invest in LTC. i hope it is profitable for me. 

• +2 1

I consider that two currencies can be added to this list, being BNB the first since transactions carried out through the BSC network take less than 1 minute and its commission is very low, the same happens with TRX, but in your case the commission vary according to the wallet provider.

3 hours ago, rusanmode said:

There are many types of cryptocurrencies in the world, the most popular and most traded of which is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum, Light Coin and many more.  There are more transactions, but Bitcoin is more traded in all countries.Bitcoin is more transaction for Bitcoin, that Bitcoin prices always have to get up. But in my opinion, Bitcoin is more transactions everywhere.

Most of the times everyone uses coins that have low prices for making a transaction because thus low priced cryptocoins have very low network fee ad also exchanging fees, i use wally use Litcoin for making transactions.

I support what you say as I have been trading crypto for some time and the best options are Litecoin, Ripple, Waves and Dogecoin. On the other hand, they are currencies that we can find in most exchanges, so we would not have much inconvenience when passing them from one platform to another.

• +3 1

On 8/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

From multiple points of view it relies upon what coin you have more aptitudes and information to anticipate the costs of it you can do exchanges with each coin you need however the best one yet is btc.

Personally I think that the best currency to make transactions can be ethereum or bitcoin thanks to the popularity of these currencies they make it musc better to.

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thankyou @iloveyobit for sharing this great information. I was also confused that how and in which coin I will convert my satoshi from yobit. Now I have a clear guideline and yes sure I will do more research my self.

9 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

Thanks for sharing all these useful information. It is very helpful for all of us because when we going to withdraw or going to do any transaction. I see some coins which have very high transaction fee like bitcoin so instead of bitcoin we can use another coin which have love transaction fee

@Adrianna Hello mates, i agree with you. We can easily withdraw our crypto with a low withdrawal fees by ltc. Because its transaction fee is low than others. So we can withdraw our crypto from yobit with 0.002ltc fees. But bitcoin withdrawal fee is so high for us.

I like all the currencies BTC, Litecoin,ripple and also etherum. But in these of currency i think litecoin is best for a transection. Litecoin transection is easy process and have low charges of withdraw.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

For yobit users the best coin for transaction is xrp which are instant and there withdrawal fee are also very less, so I am always using xrp coin for transaction.

For over all exchanges the best way for transaction is Tron Blockchain there withdrawal fee is zero in some exchanges.

Am a beginner here in this forum Thanks very much for this valuable information if I want to make my first transaction I will do just as recommended by this senior members in order to avoid much transaction charges

Thanx my friend for share your experience. In this forum, I am a new member. No payment yet. I did not even have ideas about those coins. I have learned a lot from your post. I am very happy to have this now.

Litecoin is the best coins for me that i am familiar with very well that i exchange my BTC with in my wallet as a beginner. The exchange rate of Litecoin is amazing and the it dosent require high amount of withdrawal fee to withdraw in my wallet. The newbies should learn from this.

• +1 1

Yes friend i  think litcoin is best option for draw and use. Because so many coin have so high fees on draw. But litcoin is low then other. So we can't use bitcoin directly to draw which is to much expenses as price.so we can use litcoin according to me is best option for making transactions and draw money from wallet.

• +2 1

Disclaimer:

Ripple has the least expensive rate and quickest exchange yet I favor utilizing LTC for the kind of wallet I use. The charge is alright yet the exchange is much more slow.

According to my own experience litecoin and TRX are the best for withdraw because the transaction fee of these coins is too low and affordable able. Only 0.02 $ fee detect for our money 💰 while using these coins. I think it's too cheap.