I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

I am concur with sibling. Crytotalk is the primary site which has no trick history. I feel glad that i,m individual from this gathering. This gathering is best for the procuring and it gives many finding out about cryptoworld.

Thank you for this valuable and wonderful topic that you provided for us.
I am proud to have become a member of this forum
I trust this forum blindly, because it is educational and at the same time it pays good

Yes I friend O agree with you .I respect all members old and new because we are one family and we help ourselves to be good and learn and teach and get hopeful about future and get money 

I have learned from various topics that the rules and regulations of the forum and the payment process have changed. Earlier, 30 posts were paid daily, which makes a total of 30,000 satoshi. But now only 20 posts are paid and we can earn 20,000 satoshi and 200 talk tokens daily. That's enough. Overall, it makes a good income. We should post good and informative topics and comments. We are all part of this forum. It is true that every person has a different way of life and thinking. But in this forum, we must move forward, helping and encouraging each other.

• +2 1

For sure mate, we need to help each other climate it's old or new member, we need to contribute with one another in our adored gathering. Make the gathering a gathering for conversation and information. I am likewise pleased that all individuals apply this and regard one another and help other people.

I am also be proud on you bro. By the I want say thanks on saying to us. Bro keep working and enjoy your life, one day will be come when you remember this platform.

To grow up we all should help each other by there experience.If who knows better helps someone like me who were beginner.One day when we will experience like you he also helps a new beginner.We all knows crypto is the only way where we can learn and earn.We can make a proper use of it by helping each other.

Am very proud of crypto talk to, because there is a lot of work to be done and to me the most important thing right now is to really find that solution that would help you in learning and this is one of those sites where you learn all this and get to earn from them this is really the most powerful situation that we find ourselves in this is a power to it and it is very helpful @davy22

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say start my crypto journey and learn about cryptocurrencies but I plan to stay longer and also help other members when I reach a better level of knowledge.  I’m happy to find many experienced members and find answers to many of the questions I have but also about others that I haven’t thought much about.  This forum is great for me and I read about crypto every day. Joining the payment system has changed the discussion but I believe this platform is valid through the members of this platform.  The beauty of this forum is that each member wants to help another phone.  When I am new here, many experienced people in this forum help me to understand how to survive, how to post, how to gain knowledge in each of these forums.  We are working here as a community and helping each other.

On 8/9/2020 at 10:23 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Let start with new members,
You have joined this forum when the payment system has been changed, so you don't have any self proof that this forum is legit! But you trusted us after we prove to you that this forum is real and has many benefits apart from paying us! Just keep it up, what i believe is that every hard way that you pass has a good ending. 

Old members,

I wrote that short message to motivate the beginners. For the first time, we were earning 30,000 satoshis (0.0003 BTC) every day for writing 30 useful posts, but now we earn Talk tokens from our useful posts. It is not bad, but i feel proud for beginners because they joined this forum when the payment method has been changed, and at the same time we can't trade those tokens that we earn until September! But these new members are still with us. They believe in us, and now we are in the same journey until we can trade Talk tokens! Writing together, learning together, laughing together, and many more good things.

All members,

We have so many members here on the platform, and each member lives differently from other members, there is a member with a better life and there is another has a very normal life. I know there are those who will oppose it but that is the truth, our lives are different! But when we come to this forum, we all have one dream which is to put our crypto-related arguments so that we can discuss them together and gain new knowledge in those discussions. Therefore, let us continue to work together without discriminating against the rank of your fellow member. You as an old member,  help the new members so that our forum continues to have good members, and you as a new member be proud to be helped by an experienced member if he or she points out something that is right for you. Respect everyone because that will help you get along with more members and you will get very far. Lmk

__________________!

Yes baddy you are absolutely right that our ideal community is very good. The community on this platform loves this amazing platform, because crypto talk is giving us knowledge as well as good evening.

I am also proud of all forum members of cryptotalk who work hard to raise the level of the forum.I really appreciate them and congrats them to join crypto forum. 

Thank you very much. And also thanks crypto talk for this amazing project. We can work here with safety. Can deal with people's easily. All the people's i meet here all are very helpful and kind to others.       

Thanks for all this words of encouragement mate. Indeed you have done well with this appreciating the presence of all members in this great forum which include both the beginners and the old members. I am also grateful to all members most especially the seniors that creates tooics that has been of support to make my learning easier in this forum.

Am also proud if you bro, I hope this forum will be of nice peoples like you despite the fact that the forum maybe full of scammers, As newbies I solicit for you support and guide, the most important thing we need as a beginner it you to keep putting us through where ever you see us making mistakes. Thanks for being proud of us.

Yes my friend its really admiring shifting to talk tokens can be the turning point in the journey of the forum towatds success. The new payment system is osmm as far as i reccon.I pray this platform will grow by leaps and bounds.Its always honour to work with crptotalk.Its the biggest platforum of digital currency learning i have ever seen in my life.

Yeah it is good. I am also feel proud to being here. It is because we have not to do hard work but we do easy work here in no time. In this way we earn some money to fulfill our own requirements.

First of all, so that you lionised the society with this kind of information. I think you have created a very good post. How many new rules have you followed since you cricketer, some people are new My people are sleeping now, how are you using . But now people are using Crypto more. 

I appreciate your post. I am following you as i learned a lot of useful information's from you thank mate. This forum is like a family, being in this forum is blessing for me. There are lot of members like you who shares lot of useful contents. This forum is really a good opportunity for me to learn more about cryptocurrencies.  

Although there are many scan sites which always scam people but the members here still choose to join the cryptotalk because they trusted it,it's seriously a big decision to make,a big shout out to you guys, we have the holp that crypto won't let us down

Yes dear we have work together earn together getting ranks followers together so be happy because we are strong if we maintain our unity this forum gives opportunity to learn with another so we gain much benefits with each other

Yes am proud of all cryptotalk members because they are really doing a great job by writing good and useful posts again by bringing hot topics that increase our knowledge and they also make sure they make corrections whenever it is needed 

Hello sir! Yes definitely we are always here to help each other to guide each other I'm also a beginner sir and I'm very happy to come in crypto family everyone here posting about usefull topics which are very beneficial for all of us 

I noticed that mostly cryptotalk members helping each other if a new one raise any question then all the old members and all other members reply on that topic and gave answers. 

Thanks for sharing this inspiring post also thanks for giving motivation to beginners . i also feel lucky to joined this platform .i want to say thanks to the seniors who make a lot efforts in creating useful posts and make their posts helpful for beginners