Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

I do not compare any website with some other website because both have different and unique ways to do something but the only thing we need to know is that in the crypto talk we can make some good money

I have had a lot about this bitcointalk forum before but I haven't given it much attention recently but thanks to this topic I can be able to say a thing or two about bitcointalk forum and its differences from this forum

I even Do not know the system of bitcointalk and how they pay but as far as I know  it is very difficult to earn there but here in Cryptotalk it is super easy to earn money and use the forum.

Cryptotalk is truly perhaps the best webpage on the online platform.It has give us opportunity for learning and earning.You can learn here numerous things and acquire by remarking on posts.You can likewise procure by contributing here observing the guidelines

Thank you, my friend, for explaining the difference and the similarities between the two sites. For me, I have only tried this forum and find it good for everyone here. It is easy to use and has no complexity.

For me as a beginner, this forum is much better than Bitcointalk, as its information is easy and in simple, understandable language, its rules are uncomplicated, in addition to the payments being made to all its members, not only to the old members. 

Seriously these two things have being confusing me for long now, I thought they had no differences,but thanks to you I had now known what the two are all about,hope other members will benefit from this post as well

Thanks for giving Information for both . Dear on bitcoin talk is tough for earning because where we need to increase our ranks.  And our earning depend on ranks. But on Crypto talk we can get start our earning after completing 100 posts. And crypto talk is best forum in my opinion. 

I have read about Bitcointalk earlier but it didn't impressed me because I think working at cryptotalk is much easier than Bitcointalk and cryptotalk is a good forum that supports the beginners but there is no benefit for the beginners at Bitcointalk as you will start earning by reaching at a certain rank and it's exposure is quite complex to understand as well.

My dear friend, Bitcoin Talk Forum and Crypto Talk Forum are two distinct forums for knowledge in general about cryptocurrencies. The Bitcoin Forum is a distinguished forum that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who created Bitcoin and the Blockin Financial System, and most importantly, this great similarity.  So much

• Useful or interesting 1

No other website can compete with the Cryptotalk website. This forum is unique and excellent. We can learn a lot here and earn a good income.

I have no information about Bitcointalk. I am only working in this forum meaning cryptotalk website. I have never worked on a website before and therefore I have no experience. I am satisfied with all the features of this forum and it is a very useful and excellent forum.

We should know English well in both Cryptotalk and BitcoinTalk.  And the terms of both should be well known. The terminology should also be known.

Amazing post

thanks for sharing such an informative post on this platform with all of us 

Its really helpful for all of us especially newcomers on this platform 

i also don't know about that difference but now after reading your post i am able to do different between that two sites 

Once again Thanks for informative post

Like I said earlier,I will like to no everything about this cryptotalk and Bitcointalk I can say I no small on cryptotalk but not Bitcointalk and please if someone else is here who have the experience that can  lead me through, I will be happy seriously.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. I think that this forum is the most unique and this comparison is good because it opens the way to work more broadly.

• +1 1

Well, thank you for presenting this clarification. Indeed, I was ignorant of the difference between them and the matter for me was unclear even though I look for the difference between them every day so I would like to thank you again

• +4 1

I think that the best site on the complete network is cryptotalk and it is not because I have time here, but because of the access to this important and valuable information that we have, certainly we are not paid that much, but I can say that this is the best site to learn about trade and all its bases slowly and without having to put all your personal data that can be used against you, but this is a very safe learning and practice site that Yobit offers us, to trade on your exchange.

Indeed you have diffrenciate them well  my friend, the differences is very simple and you have already said it.  Bitcointalk is so hard to make it because I have already been in that  forum the topics are very tedious to comment. 

Bitcoin is the  most valuable currency and everyone wants to earn it and crypto talk give us this opportunity to earn Bitcoin if we earn 1 Bitcoin that it makes a huge income I have no words to explain it. We can be able to get information from both sites, thats why its important we are able to keep on posting good information here, because in the end it helps us i making the right comments that help our people so there is a reason as to why both are similar.

amazing bro..literally i didn't even knew about all these after seeing your post i got a clear idea about my steps...this is a highly helpful post thnx a lot for sharing this informative case bro

Thank you for this valuable information and a good comparison, my friend. I have made a real effort in creating this topic and transferring this important and useful information to Nassif. I make sure that you always follow your publications for me. I will be satisfied with this forum at the present time, but perhaps in the future I have joined other forums

Thank you friend, always contributing very important and useful publications for others, it is seen that you are a person with a good heart and that you always think of others, as a beginner I try to follow the advice they give me because I am very afraid of falling into the hands of scammers which is very common today because we all want to earn quickly and in this job you have to go slowly but surely.

I think that the two forums have the same goal, which is to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies and ways to earn this currency from trading and investing, but I prefer working in CryptoTalk, because it is easy to use and I can work on it if I have some knowledge about the cryptocurrency, but in BitcoinTalk, there is some difficulty  at work .

• +2 1

Well by looking at the comparison you just made, it seems that cryptotalk is a better option since you don't have to worry a lot about not getting paid even after making 100 posts. If someone coukd throw some light on the payment policy of the Bitcoin talk, it'll be helpful. Thanks!