Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

Cryptotalk and bitcoin are all good, picking any one among them it's still okey and nice to go with. As beginner don't doubt any of the two, they are all legit and also their are more members using it that will guide you out when you are going wrongly. So develop fear in you self.

• +2 1

I see we need more experience from here so as to join the bitcoin talk as it's more complicated there as you said. Well I'm still staying here because I see a lots of benefits here alone and it's suitable for me. 

Yes my friend you are right we can earn talk and crypto talk in the same way by creating posts.  But I think my friend Crypto Talk is a better way to make money and I think it's easier to use and I never try to post for Bitcoin Talk. 

This superficial topic the idea became clear to me in general and you will talk about a subject you know about and have studied and yet the opinion of someone's that is clueless will prevail.

in Joda Paradise online section 2B long lost process writing competencies were now not everybody isn't top on that. For individuals who are simply new inside the cryptocurrency, joining right here in cryptotalk is higher than visit insulin depends to a long process in our country to be gay in half an hour 

• +1 1

Thanks mam alot new to know from ur posts I totally appreciate this and other people who has knowledge about this platform should also shate so everyone can be informed 

Dear friend, I am a new member. I signed up here recently, and I have been searching for this information that concerns all new members in order to help them in the forum to achieve our hopes. Thank you for these tips and I advise all new members to follow this article to benefit from them and avoid mistakes in order to invest properly.

To me, crytotalk currency is much more preferably than Bitcoin talk , because in cryto you will acquired more knowledge and share idea with different people in the platform, in crytotalk currency you can invest and realise profit. Because of all this reasons you can believe with me that crytotalk currency is far far better than Bitcoin talk

I have used bitcointalk for a while, and didn't like it. It is a place where ego seems to be more important from facts, and having people that think they know a lot about everything, but I can't say I enjoyed any post I have read there. The only good information you can get, is if you are a developer as there are Bitcoin developers writing there. This is rare to find some anwering correctly but this is about people that understand the code. This is 0,00001% of the members of Bitcointalk that have good knowledge on Bitcoin and can solve some questions about the code and procedures, consensus rules, mining etc. The rest 99,9999% is just some losers that have no idea what they talk about.

It is good that you made this comparison between these two forums, as there are many who have questions about which place is better to work
As for me, I started from here and gained good experience within a short period of time, the work is fun and comfortable, and I will continue my work in this forum and I do not think of another place.

• +4 1

I understand why we have to do the best job so that our publications are the best in this forum and have great skills here friends.

I understand why we have to do the best job so that our publications are the best in this forum and have great skills here friends.

I as a beginner, I will like to start in this platform because bitcointalk rate members base on quality and quantity of post, is also a forum that needs only knowledgeable and experienceable people, I want to work, learn, and start earning as a beginner, if you are beginner like me, you can also start here, because is an opportunity for us to mingle with professionals who are ready to teach us.

Thank you so much bro because my friend suggested me that join bitcointalk but your are explaining of bitcointalk and cryptotalk i thin cryptotalk is best from bitcointalk because I'm noob and I take experience from here this forum is good for learning for me 

Hi my companion, thank you for this detail and explanation, indeed I have never known about this gathering called bitcointalk, I will visit it later on and work on it and afterward choose whether I will work in it or not.

Thanks for the knowledge share in this platform and the highlight of some rules guiding the forum for more understanding we will be happy to know more of this activities to improved our skills in this great platform.

comprehend that is something to be thankful for right, we can have the option to get data from the two destinations, that is the reason its significant we can continue posting great data here, on the grounds that in the end it encourages us I offering the correct remarks that help our kin so there is an explanation with regards to why both are comparable , and this is on the grounds that they make it ideal for us to appreciate this are of crypto world , data is free and conversation to

On 8/6/2020 at 5:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

You have shared important information. I didn't really know the difference between cryptotalk and bitcointalk but I found out good information from your post.Bitotal is much better than Bitcointalk. I had an account at bitcointalk but I didn't understand anything.

Much obliged to you for sharing this data. Both stage are acceptable and beneficial yet I discover the Bitcoin talk more confounded than this (Crypotalk), in view of what you stated, in addition to the composing abilities were not every person isn't acceptable on that. For the individuals who are only new in the Cryptocurrency, joining here in Cryptotalk is superior to go to bitcoin talk.

Thanks for your impormative post . Your post very helpful for me because i learn alot of things from your post i don't know about anything in first time now when i read your post i know about these topics .. i appreciate your knowledge and experience skills u doing hardworking  here. I know the difference between Cryptocurrencies , bitcoins , and also know the similarities of bitcoins and Cryptotalk.

Welcomes mate, I'm indeed much more interested in the topic you have raised. The comparison between crytotalk and bitcoinstalk as crytotalk is far better than bitcoinstalk. Because in crytotalk, you can make comments on any topic of your choice without any requirement for any coins while in bitcoinstalk, you most have some certain Satoshi before you can make comments on any post. With this alone, I come to conclude that crytotalk is the best so far.

Welcome my friend Yes, here on this site the useful information is, the most important and effective participations, and commitment to the laws and conditions of the forum

Cryptotalk is a cryptocurrency based forum. Here you can discuss about crypto world. Bitcointalk also same as cryptotalk. But bitcointalk did not pays it's users directly. Cryptotalk pays it’s user very well for posting on the forum.

@Moontong @davy22 @AL SHAIMON @A beer04 @Abideen @Haseen @DenisBobsov

There is alot of working situation that are able to follow the greatest work that are seen out there we need to find that key to the two, people dont understand what goes  on , bitcointalk has been there for some years, and to me the cryptotalk is really different, we need to both they are very effective and its the greatest thing we have today, but crypto talk really the best out there

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I agree with you bitcointalk is also a good platform for gain knowledge about crypto but If you are a student and want to make some money then this is the best platform for you. Here you seek knowledge and also make a good amount that meets to your educational expenses. 

9 hours ago, Kanji said:

@Moontong @davy22 @AL SHAIMON @A beer04 @Abideen @Haseen @DenisBobsov

There is alot of working situation that are able to follow the greatest work that are seen out there we need to find that key to the two, people dont understand what goes  on , bitcointalk has been there for some years, and to me the cryptotalk is really different, we need to both they are very effective and its the greatest thing we have today, but crypto talk really the best out there

There is no doubt on that. Cryptotalk is one of the best crypto forum. Bitcointalk is one of the mos oldest crypto forum. For this reason this forum have lots of active users. Bitcointalk community is very big. Many new coins bounty launch there. However no one can earn directly from it as like as we do from cryptotalk.

• +3 1