Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes, you can receive payment and you can comment on the old post, but not all posts there are posts related to the time they were published and you cannot comment on them at any time

Yeah definitely we can comments on old posts on this platform and we will also get payment for those posts 

We can't post on banned accounts on this platform 

There is no restrictions to comments on old posts 

We can easily comments on old posts and also get our payment for those posts which we are comments

Hello my friend, yes, you can comment on any topic, and it does not matter whether it is old or not, it is important that you only comment once and you will be paid  

I have not read until recently that they pay you to post in satoshis, but I don't know what the exact amount is, I think they are 1000 but I'm not sure. also possible to publish this asset open to debate. Personally, I prefer the old ones and with valuable content.

Yes, you can comment on old topics, provided that they are not closed. Some topics have some problems so they are closed, but you can return to any topic and comment on it.

Yess you can comment on old post any time and any where .Any post which open and remain on the page can be commented .It can paid your comment .

I think yes beacuse as far as post is open u are allowed to do comments nd like that post there is no restriction on that and u re paid for that as well but just kept one thing in mind that dnt do any cheating in that sense to gain reputation points 

Contribution and discussion on such topics are not necessary anymore,sush posts are the ones you can't comment on.there are so many things that we keep working the best affort.

yes you are right I am angry with you you share such a useful information for every beginner before commenting keep in mind that the post is of current interest is necessary

Old things are useful, my friend, I am new to this forum, and I do not have enough information. I think you can comment on an old topic if the circle on the left is white and not black.

If any post are locked so we cant comments on it,  otherwise we comment on every post. Old post is very helpful for us because its tell about something happened some days ago, Because hundreds of posts are uploaded on every day. I give you an expample like when i am new here, i read a post and know the bitcoin bulish in 2017. This post are uploaded in 2019, but it give me information because i was entered crypto field in 2019 and i dont know the past of cryptocurrency. So we alredy receive payment if we comments of old post. Every post on cryptotalk paid if its unlock. 

For sure mate, you can comment on old content, there are alot of very good and constructive post, when we comment on them they will be on the top of the section, so then many others members they see them and participate. We have to revive the good old post!

Yes, friends, it is possible that we can comment about an old post because it is like the time is being posted and the topics keep getting less. If we look closely, the number of posts here is more than the topic.  

• +1 1

Yes as far as the post are not been deleted no matter how old they are we can make post or comments on them but we should make sure we observe the topics we are commenting on if they are very important and useful to the other members of the forum

Yes my friend you can comment on old publications this does not conflict with the rules of the forum, in case the publication is bad that the forum is closing it and can not comment on it but as long as the publication is open you can add your comment and earn money on it

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are allowed to comment on old publications because there are a lot of them and are very useful, and you can earn money from them when you bring a good reputation to your comment as long as the post is still open because I saw some of the posts were closed after a certain period and good luck.

On 8/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

Yes my friend, at this forum we can comments on all topics wether they are old or new. All your comments are payable and you will earn bitcoin for your posts. But your comments should be relevant to that topic and must contain authentic data that can help others.

Hello dear I think there is no problem commenting on an old post, as it is still in the forum and the moderators are leaving the interactions open, which means that you can still make money by commenting on these old posts

Yes you can comment on old topics. It does not depend on the duration that how old the topic is. If it's locked then you can't comment on that.

I think if any old topics are still open we can comment, if you have some contributions you can post on old topics; Unless you are spamming with them) and still get tokens for them. But if you've already commented on it and are doing it again for a different reason, be sure it won't be right.

If you want, you will also get payment by commenting on the old posts.  However, the comment must be useful and consistent with the topic.  You may not receive payment if you comment on other topics....

You are welcome, my friend, indeed. You can comment on old posts and earn money in this forum. You get paid for every post with a positive reputation. There are a lot of useful old posts. We should always search.

• +2 1

I think we can comment on any subject no matter how duration is because the topics we can not comment there is a reference to stop the comments or be deleted, we can not see

• Useful or interesting 1