Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Every post count either old or new as long as it meet the standard of the platform and it still open to members to comment, you will get paid for commenting on it 

Yes of course dear you can still post of the old post here because there are many useful posts and all these topics still discussed every posts give us knowledge and benefits for all 

Since i joined this forum i see many topics for 2019 and they are really good and a lot of members replied to those topics. I like to reply to those topics because they are really interesting and they teaches me a lot of things.

Truly, we can remark on old posts as long as we are offering the correct remarks. Be that as it may, your remarks ought to be acceptable and full of importance. There are a few posts that are bolted by the administrator, you can't remark on those posts, other than that the post which is open is remarking on those posts.

Yes you will paid by posting on older question, because if you will not paid, this site will not allow you to post in this question. It is not a problem by posting on older question. Thanks hope you all is good.

I think it doesn't matter if the post is older or newer our work is to comment and give information and knowledge to people about the post. 

Good day my buddy ... I suppose you may retain to touch upon the identical put up and they will hold to pay you, but you need to be aware of your posts being precious, not copied and pasted, and do no longer incorporate offensive phrases and at least 5 terms.

as the forum is here to prove the information and the money so you are free to make comment on any post you want no matter how old it is and how new it is you can still make the comment on any one you want.

I think is very important to post on old members topics, because we learn more experience from the old members post and their quality post information is very useful and you will benefit more knowledge in following them, i think even post are locked we can still post because there are more important to us indeed

• Useful or interesting 2

Hello my friend. I think it's okay to comment on old topics. This will gain you more experience and give you light on some topics. As long as the topic gives you room to comment, it is not closed. What is important, stick to the rules and you will succeed.

Yes my dear friend  you can comment on older posts and get paid .

Beacuse many posts are available on cryptotalk forum .you can read and give a some positive feedabck on these post. If you get positive reputation then you will be paid.

Edited by Watsond

According to my experience you can comment on both old and new posts and earn handsome money, there are no limitations. This is best thing of Crypotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ya sure! You can make posts on old topics if you have some contributions to make, as long asyoy aren't spamming with them and still recieve token from them.

Thanks for your post, my friend
Of course, this can be, but it is better to publish on recent topics so that a greater number of members can benefit from them
And I hope that our publications will be of benefit to the members of the forum
Thanks

• +2 1

Yes, of course, you can comment on old posts, this helps to re-appear to new members, and thus get to know the many topics, but be careful not to repeat the comments, try to read some comments and make an important and useful post.

There are even very good old topics where they teach you many interesting things, I usually check the oldest ones to load me with the necessary information for this world of cryptocurrencies, so they are not obsolete at all, they are very good.

Hello, of course, the old publications are important and we must browse them, especially the new members. They have to browse and collect information for Mai, their interaction and activity increases here. It is the world of cryptocurrencies a vast sea, one of the valuable sciences that we must know about, well

Yes, my friend, you can still comment on old posts to make money, but this will not gain you experience at all, but rather your level will decrease and this may make you fall into problems. You have to develop yourself and get information from the departments that contain more experts in order to get profits

Mostly the members have the same question  about this forum. Yes we can make a comment on the old topics you and what payment as well. Because Tere are less chances of deleting them.

Yes my dear we can comment on an old post if it is unlocked.but we can't comment on Locked post because it is closed by the admin.we have to comment in useful post not on useless post.

We can replies on old topic. Some topic is most important and have usefull information so we can get knowledge from it and we can make comments on that ,so when we make on usefull post then we get payment. So thia forum allow to make comments on the old. 

• +1 1

I personally commented on old post. I think it's allowed to comment on old posts as long as you still have access to read and comment successfully. Although, I am newbies and don't know full details. I urge seniors to provide suitable reply to this post so as to help everybody 

Yes you can recieve the payment for commenting some old posts as well. But, some old posts are closed for more replies. You can see that on the top of that post.

• +4 1