Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Nothing is bad with that I think so far the topic is useful and worth for learning from it, post your comments so that others shall learn from your own prestigious perspectives too. Old topics doesn't matter but your comments matters it has to be good and valuable

• +1 1

Greetings, I have little time in the cryptotalk forum but I think that if the post is still available there is no problem in commenting on it, if the topic is still enabled to comment on it, the payment should be received without any problem, it is my appreciation

Yes my friend your can comment on old posts if you don't comment on it  before and when you comment the topic is up and it's Google thing

Yes friend you can make comments on old topic, read the topic and see for yourself if it's useful and make your comment. Topics that don't require comment are usually blocked.

@Reekpac Hey mates, I think most of the useful post is written by the old members. Those post are old, but you can still comment on this post and you get payment for those post. My dear, Forum payment depend on your post positive reputation, it isn't depend on post writing time.

This is a very good thing.  Yes of course you are going to get paid no matter how old the post is, as long as you are not copying and breaking the rules like pasting comments of others.  There is nothing wrong with contributing to old posts, it does not affect your paychecks.

Yes,if we can post on old topic than we paid.Because old topic is also new for the new commer and when he comments on it,he paid .Still I can't experience this thing but I suppose you paid for that too.

With the way things are even going in this forum it seems old topics are the ones that are safe to respond to because most of the new topics this days are being deleted which automatically affect the members that respond to those topics, so old topics are best from my own point of view.

I can't  help you in this.I always  search new posts and they comments  on them .It gives me very things like new information ,knowledge of new things .It also improved my english skills both writing and reading .

Its my please  to hear from you about it.

Thank you.

• +2 1

Indeed its permitted to remark on more established posts, as long as the post is as yet open and you can proceed with the discussion/add something important. There are numerous old posts that I have seen that get bolted after a specific measure of time and nobody can post anything further in those cases. In any case, on the off chance that the theme is open, at that point I believe that you are very free to post in the subject, regardless of whether it is viewed as a more seasoned post. I trust that this causes you.

yes, you can add more comments on older posts. as long as the option of reply to this post is available, you can comment on the post. It is just important to know that your reply must have some meaning related to that post or it is useful with respect to that. It is even more suitable to reply to old posts as new posts may get deleted by the moderator if they are repeated before in he forum.

You can comment on old post as long as they are not locked. If your reply gets a positive reaction and is not deleted in some way, you can expect to get payment from it. I don't see any forum rules exists against this.

We are the member of this platform so we are able to all of those post in every time frame work we can create comments on it. It is compulsory to have unlock the post if the post is locked then we are not able to post.

As long as the post not deleted and still in existence, then we can confidently comment on the old posts, but for the payments aspect about the old topics, i think only the admin knows that, since we cannot see which posts and comments get us paid.

as far as I am long, you can comment on the old post and you do  get income from it, but some posts are very old, you comment on that too, you also get income on that but some posts are unlocked.There is no issue that you can comment on and use that useful post, so that it can help others.   

Very good question has asked that every one you have commented on a post before, that tree has been done and I can comment it again on  that topic or not, why can't you because if you have a different different ideas in it  You can post because it depends on the mood of your ideas. So if you want to comment, do it with the  follow the regulations 

Very good question has asked that every one you have commented on a post before, that tree has been done and I can comment it again on  that topic or not, why can't you because if you have a different different ideas in it  You can post because it depends on the mood of your ideas. So if you want to comment, do it with the  follow the regulations 

• +2 1

There are lots of useful topics even if they are old.  It's not about the old, it's the benefit, and a good post will last for a long time.  But you have to keep reading new posts to keep up with the latest cryptocurrency news and the forum.

• +1 1

Yes my friend. Many people search for new previous post for learn and know about different things. I sometime go and search for previous posts and also comments on that previous post. So you can did comments con previous post no problem.          

If the old post and comments are active its mean these are not locked you can easily reply on these post. Please try to make a useful content. Put content with powerful lines which give benefit to other forum members. 

Yes, if you post on an old topic, you will definitely get its payment, nowadays if you post on a new topic, your post will be deleted and you will not be paid for it. For this reason, I try to post on the old topic so that I will get his payment 

You can comment on older post and get paid, but there're some post that we're not allowed to comment. If you are allowed to comment on some post that means you can get paid. I think it's better for all of us. Sometimes it could be better to commenting on older post but sometimes it better to commenting new posts.

You are right brother. Most of beginners learn from the topics of others. That's why we should make new topics to get them learn as well as we also. And I think it is allowed to reply on old topics because that topics also given payment. Some of them are also closed for further replies as the moderators themselves mentioned in their last reply of the topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes you can react to old posts and still get paid. The moderator leave posts to serve as guide for the up coming member. When you now reply to such post definitely you get paid from it. The more members keep liking a post the more time it will spend on the dashboard. So only meaningless post will be delete and you can't comment on them anymore.

I feel that you are permitted to remark on more seasoned posts, as long as the post is as yet open and you can proceed with the discussion/add something important. There are numerous old posts that I have seen that get bolted after a specific measure of time and nobody can post anything further in those cases. In any case, on the off chance that the subject is open, at that point I feel that you are very free to post in the theme, regardless of whether it is viewed as a more established post. I trust that this encourages you.

there is no problem in commenting on old posts. But you have to make sure that the post is still relevant and open. As long as it is open you can comment on those posts and still get paid.