Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

Yeah, my friend, I agree with you to rewrite every article using the third-party app, its obvious spamming, I don't think this kind of topics are beneficial to us, and we don't have the right to steal any other person's imagination, I didn't understand what the spammers were studying in this forum. If we just want to gain knowledge, then this forum does not spam search and write posts with our own ideas.

We should never copy paste the content if we do this than we can receive the warning point and can be banned by the administration of crypto so we should abide the rules and regulations of this forum 

Thank you for the clarification. I hope everyone is aware of this lesson, because using illegal methods of working in this forum will harm people who are not related to these things and will harm the progress of the forum. I ask everyone to keep this forum. Those who only want money, please look for other places in life.

I think that if we see a post or a duplicate comment, we must report it or give the owner a negative reaction because repetition of topics does not help us learn from the forum.

I think that If you see a post or duplicate comments then you must ask him and report the same topics . Because on duplicate comments different members give report to useless topics. 

Thanks for reminding this my friend really this thing is strictly prohibited on this platform and against the rule of this platform do if we will violate the rules and regulations of this platform then we would nit be a part of this platform longer so we should avoid from this thing if we want to become a successful person in this platform and want to earn properly. 

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information that all members benefit from. I have seen many members publish the original text as a quote and these are scammers and they must be reported to mediators in order to expel them because they are considered literary theft as it is contrary to the laws of the forum and therefore we must create useful topics and give bad reputation to repeated publications Because it does not help us learn or know about encrypted currencies and does not work to grow this forum

This is a complete disappointment for the crypto forum the simple fact that these people made this kind of unsubscribe to be able to make topics, it is very disappointing that people do not have creativity and create their own topics and can contribute, this class of people do not deserve be in this forum.

Yes, my friend, I think you're really right, that what you're talking about is really bad, so we have to stick to what you're saying, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

This method of posting should be avoided since it is essentially the same as copying and pasting. We do not even gain from repetitive posts, then let's continue looking for new details before updating topics here so that we can all gain.

Thanks for sharing this information this forum has some rules one of them is that we not allow here to use plagiarism it strictly prohibited because this forum is the learning forum for us it demand new and informative topics from us on this forum we need to share only best and unique topics that is our own not copy by other  then we get success here if anyone try to use other topics mean copy other it get banned from forum.

I really agree with you. All posts should be useful and valuable. Not just copying and pasting or anything like that. We must always learn in order to be constantly promoted to a better level.

Indeed my friend you are correct in this content that you made and it is very helpful for the other members here or newbies that are new in creating post and it also helps it for us to avoid getting some consequences that we can get from doing it like getting warning post or worst getting our account ban. I hope every member here specially us newbies would be enlighten to those thing that we should avoid when we see this post.

Dear friend @Mary Paradise @Alaa4667 @mariam007 I think this is a serious problem for some members, they copy a post using such tools, change some words and repost here. Luckily, we have an option to report such members who reduce the price of cryptotalk. If you see that a member has made that you need to check his profile and check other posts. Thank you 

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right issue to avoid that because the repetition is not allowed on this forum and you should to avoid this otherwise you will be removed from this forum and you cannot do anything

Yes you're right you post very good contents for us as a beginner I learn a lot from your topic we are proud of you and work with this post so that we will all be safe I think in my opinion thanks for sharing this

I do not understand why there are so many members copying and pasting or stealing content from articles, we all can create our own unique content, we all have brains and we are all smart, it is shameful to steal the content of others

Yes, my friend, there are some members who rewrite the article through the sites on the Internet and then copy it, and this is very bad. They must be given a bad reputation or reported.

The use of this type of program is not good, and the supervisors always pay attention to it and delete it. As I said, this is how we will not get the knowledge and we will not learn to write good publications.
This will hurt us a lot in the future, and we will definitely be banned.

Yes, the use of any websites or special programs to modify topics or copy them to publish them in another way is against the rules and the member may be banned because of this, so we must abide by all the rules and stay away from copying and pasting words.

I agree with you, my friend, on that. I must avoid this type of posting because it is considered fraud and a literal pasting. We must tire ourselves a little and constantly search to bring information and use it in the forum and benefit the members from it.

Oh! I really have not heard about article spinner before! This is the first time I hear about it from you, thank you fot reminding us and also providing us with this good info, do not care about just money because you will lose at the end, only your knowledge will save you.