Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

The scammers are also trying to be in the new sites or platforms and they make an offers and they post some payment proofs to tell the people that there offers are legit.

Yes dear we should be careful and secure our account with strong password because scammers are very clever . They always try to steal our bitcoins and personal information. Thank you for sharing this post.

With me, my friend, fraudsters are everywhere in the world, especially within this platform to steal money and fraud, so we must be more careful and fear them and go ahead and cooperate with each other to provide a knowledge-rich forum Thank you my dear

Fraudulent methods are many and they are smarter than we expect. Therefore, I support you in what you say, meaning that we have to control our minds and do not covet fictional profits because it is not possible for someone to give you a great profit without return. Thank you for your useful post.

Definitely, fraudsters have sharp minds, however most frauds are visible to us by the deals and perversions they make, so these offers can never really be trusted, so we must always consider a variety of factors before joining any company, particularly if it is a new one.

• +2 1

Yes we should have control on our minds and nerves to prevent from scammers . We must keep in mind that we can't get anything for free or without doing any effort because it is a big scam . Everything needs effort. Scammers attract people by giving them profit and after this they end up stealing all the money and we can't recover it.

In fact, your words are correct, and there are many fraudsters on the Internet who have many ways and methods to deceive us and steal our accounts and our money, but we must be more careful and aware that we have to believe anything such as the huge profit by taking some steps or making money in exchange for logging in to links, this is a lie and therefore all Something that depends on our awareness

• +3 1

You are absolutely true we need to control our mind otherwise we'll loose everything in our innocence. As a beginner it is always tough for us but If we remain aware of it then we can handle and manage ourselves in a good way to remain safe from the fraudsters.

You are right. Fraudsters are smart. They try to control our minds by broadcasting false flashy ads to lure us into their trap. So we have to rule our mind and think a lot and compare reality with these ads and then we will be able to detect them.

• +3 1

Dear friend when it's come about scammers yes they are so smart and experience people

For me and for any beginner should try to avoid any offer especially by unknown person or site, only do the work on legit platforms and sites , there is some people here have the experience about such sites they could offer us a safe place for offers , invests , airdrops 

Otherwise for my self I stay away no matter how much this offer is attempting

• +4 1

Someone will download the image, then the device will have a spy who can invest more money after which all your money is deducted and you and they are not taking it too hard, as well as be able to overcome the emotions of his instinct is crypto. Who helps you find the site you're looking for? When it comes to cryptocurrencies, the crypto world learns more in less time and with less effort, and it is this greed that drives them to read.

Hello dear friend, You are right. We should use our mind to avoid scammers. One of the most difficult ways that scammers use is that they may shows us great profit by investing but all they show is fake. Thank you dear for giving these suggestions.

Hello dear, scammers is very bad people because the scammers  is completed Money scammers we work and also money is easily transfer to own account this is very bad thing for scammers and efficient people avoid the scammers talking techniques some sammers control over people mind so I request for scammers please don't scammed.

I advice friend plz avoid sharpfull scammers.

All of people good luck.

Well, my dear friend, we have to separate work from emotions at work. You must completely strip your emotions and give up all feelings here.
Well, my friend, scammers are many here, and we must avoid them well
We have to work very hard and be very careful
All the best to everyone here, and to you my friend too

• +1 1

Scammers use very attractive ways to convince people to invest with them. I think we should be highly aware.. And maybe sometimes fear is not something bad. 

It is true, that fraudsters within the field of crypto ar sensible and that they have several strategies so as to deceive individuals and steal their cash, therefore it's necessary for all users of crypto to not be greedy and to regulatetheir emotions so as to remain safe from fraudsters

Welcome my friend, thank you for this wonderful post. There are many very professional scammers who exploit users, especially beginners because they are less experienced. We must be careful and alert beginners and all users and not listen to the fake offers they present

well mate we should control our minds by comparing the reality, legal rewards and fake rewards. Many people who will be attracted easily with that free 0.05 BTC will fail to control their minds and they will fall in a scammer trick and lost their money completely to them.

• +1 1

The number of spammers around us is constantly increasing. As their number increases, so does their method of cheating people. There are many spammers around us in crytotalk. Their only purpose is to harm us, to loot money.

You have to be careful of them. If a stranger gives a message, you can't reply. If someone shows you the temptation of extra money, you have to avoid them.

We have to learn he had a party in westmont or trading first and then start this type of working and more beneficial league what do you have to learn but they do not get this money bag people who do not have experience nothing can Doo here

In the crypto world, scammers always think smartly to con people, so we must also think smartly to escape these scammers. And I agree with your third explanation "false rewards," I join airdrops and also websites for my personal benefits every day, and I use a separate e-mail to join these platforms, and I receive fake reward notifications in this e-mail, but I don't trust these mesages

In the crypto world, scammers always think smartly to con people, so we must also think smartly to escape these scammers. And I agree with your third explanation "false rewards," I join airdrops and also websites for my personal benefits every day, and I use a separate e-mail to join these platforms, and I receive fake reward notifications in this e-mail, but I don't trust these mesages

Actually, my friend .. Your words are very important .. And useful for collecting users .. Indeed.. I think we should always control our mind and our thoughts.. How to behave .. That is, we must address any situation, even if it is very simple .. In order not to fall into the trap of fraud

Exactly you have raised a very good topic that we should control our mind to avoid scammers .because there are many people who are scamming on this forum .so we should not get into there scam

we should avoid them  and should not have any greed in mind  and control our mind to be safe.

• +2 1

Exactly. If the rewards or the promises they make are just out of this world they are absolutely scammers. We just need to make some research and ask around about them and not trust everything we hear or read. 

Yes! Mind thought is every thing in our life and sarcasm is most difficult thing occurs in life set.Throug good positive mind set we can avoid these types of sarcasm and lives healthy and beneficial life.