Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Yes it is the most difficult situations to the way of scammers many of people face and the problem and then get the money and knowledge ,and the world don't give money for free you pay your best and then get the money. 

You are right. We must avoid fraudsters by not being rushed to gain abundant earnings. We are here to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies and earn more extra income just not to get rich quickly.

Thanks for this priceless education. Scammers are on the move everyday. They devise new ways of scamming people everyday. So we just have to make sure that we are wary of them. 

It is necessary to be careful in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are many scammers who take advantage of insufficient experience for beginners, you must work to gather knowledge, this helps a lot in gaining experience and dealing with fraudsters

• +1 1

Yes you are right. These are the most effective ways, scammers use to scam. So be careful before clicking on any link or before using any shortcuts. If you experience any scam , report it as soon as possible.

Hello dear, I hope you are well. You're right, fraudsters are very smart! And we need to be more smart to avoid falling into the trap, we must be patient and vigilant and not think greedily to get more money, this is the reason that leads us to chase behind these fraudulent operations, offers and unbelievable temptations,please be careful more.

One of the most difficult ways that scammers use is that they may give prof6ib order to invest more money. After which all your money is deducted and you cannot recover it.

I agree with you, there are a lot of scammers that I encountered on Telegram, as there are people who write to me and ask me if I invested in cryptocurrencies and how much I own in bitcoin, and they have founded a new investment company that gives 20 percent profits.
They are scammers in attractive ways, so be careful

It is true, that fraudsters in the field of crypto are smart and they have many methods in order to deceive people and steal their money, so it is important for all users of crypto not to be greedy and to control their emotions in order to stay safe from fraudsters.

Hello friends.So we also need to think over smartly then we successfully avoid these scammers,and I agree with you're 3rd explanation "fake rewards", everyday I join airdrops and also website's to my personal benefits, and i use separate e-mail to join this platform's, and I receives fake reward messages in this e-mail, but I don't trust these messages.thanx for read my comment

Thank you very much for this information; it will assist several new members who have recently joined the forum in recognizing how scamming can be prevented. This is a real situation, as scammers will take advantage of any chance, big or small, to lure people in, particularly those who are unaware of the situation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes dear friend scammers are really active, when they see an opportunity they will grab it, an example of the death of Legendary NBA player Kobe Bryant, they create spy on the picture of Kobe Bryant and if there would be someone who will download the picture, then the device will have a spy that will mine cryptocurrency on your device.

They are also good for creating fake websites. Always check the reviews of the website whenever you are going to try it.God bless you

While it is true that fraudsters in the field of crypto are astute and employ a variety of techniques to trick people and steal their funds, it is important for all crypto users not to be arrogant and to maintain emotional control in order to avoid falling prey to fraudsters.

It is true, that fraudsters in the field of crypto are smart and they have many methods in order to deceive people and steal their money, so it is important for all users of crypto not to be greedy and to control their emotions in order to stay safe from fraudsters

Yes dear you may be right. As the cryptocurrencies developed regularly scammers scamming methods are also increase. They get very smart and give you attractive offers for getting scam on you. So, be careful never be greedy and not pay head on attractive offers and never click any useless link.

Yes, you are right, and your work is very effective. Scammers should not be bothering us. Scammers use a variety of tactics to entice victims. Scammers have the ability to manipulate our minds, so if they make an offer to us, we should make sure we do our homework.

They use that trap most of the time and it's really ridiculous because there is no need to deposit some BTC to withdraw the amount which they gave you! And there it's where we notice them that they are scammers...!!!

In order to be safe in the world of crypto you have to be focused and put your mind in the right direction because any slight mistake might cost you a lot if eventually you fall in the trap of scammers.

This is a fantastic decision! Since I've dealt with scammers before and am familiar with their tactics. They like to sell us extremely lucrative services that we can't say no to! I've fallen into the pit of a con artist a couple of times in my life, giving him my money in the mistaken belief that I'd get twice as much! Make sure you keep your feelings in check and don't succumb to temptation.

Yes, crooks are smart and you should avoid them by not responding to any unreliable offer or to fake letters in the mail. You just have to abide by the rules and rules here and follow your learning and read the articles until you gain more experience how to avoid them.

Members of the cryptocurrency should pay attention and not show off or announce their profits, as this will encourage fraudsters to steal them more .. Do not profit in public, leave everything private, and try to pay attention and focus before any step you take.

• +2 1

Thank you so much for creating this topic about the scammers. Because it is really a big issue to have the fear of losing money in crypto world in hand of scammers. It is also true that they offer huge amount in profit for investment. We should have to keep open our mind and avoid these type of scammer's trap.

Thank you, my dear friend, for drawing attention to these important points, as fraudsters and thieves abound on social media platforms and the Internet, especially in cryptocurrency platforms, to rob users of what their wallets contain of currencies, so we must take caution and caution and act with your advice.

In the fact that fraudsters are smart, but we must be careful because fraudsters can only deceive us by making strong offers and if someone offers us any of the offers we must be careful and collect information about him

• +2 1

This field of cryptocurrency is wide and large because it contains many opportunities in addition to many fraudsters who respond to the cheating and take everything you have through methods and bad ideas they created for themselves, so be vigilant while working in this field.