Beginner section gives the best foundation - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Beginner section gives the best foundation

Yes you are right the beginners section I can teach you a lot. but for that you need to learn it and read all of the topics available in that section one by one

Bigginers should take their time to read the rules and regulations of the forum and they should read all topics in bigginers section so that they can get much experience of the section before they can move forward to other sections, thanks.

there are rules that must be followed to, and this is often our great fortune, so the location must be given a brief time to perused the rules

Yes this is true because in the beginner section is where you will all the basic knowledge you need to know about crypto currency and it has senior members which can express your question and it will be attended to.

Amateurs area is truly reasonable for all the novices who need to get settled with this network, it is additionally useful for learning new things about cryptographic money. On the off chance that you need to learn things about the gathering or some exhortation, at that point you ought to investigate yourself in this part.

I think cryptotalk is the best forum for online working it is because It helps Beginners and They Make A Stage As A Beginners forum which is helping us Alot everyone here is really awesome ..as a beginner I make mistakes but they help me and correct me.

Yaah,, i totally agree with you my friend. For newbies beginners section is the best to write comments.Because they can get many useful information about crypto currency from this section.They can learn many things and increase their knowledge. They can share their problems and opinion with seniors.

Your claim is right and should be follow in most cases of all activities of cryptotalk forum. Let all abide by the foundation law down rules and regulations which guide our do and don't of the forum. After you understand a particular section, next is to go to other section to learn about cryptocurrency trading.

Yes dear you are absolutely right, I had learned a lot from this section, like: how to write the posts, how to avoid account banned, learn the basics of this forum and a lot. 

Yes, beginner section is very important in crytotalk currency because there are rules guiding the great platform for that beginner is expected to follow the due process in order not to violent any law in crytotalk currency because crytotalk currency is one of the best platform ever, guys don't don't waste time, work harder and realise your goals

Thats ture so we need to keep on trying as hard and putting up everything. We have to work and know that the forum has catered for everyone the good things.i think that the beginners sections is one of the most important sections in this forum.        

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:12 PM, Moontong said:

Beginners section is really suitable for all the beginners who want to get comfortable with this community, it is also good for learning new things about cryptocurrency. If you want to learn things about the forum or some advice then you should explore yourself in this section.

I hope you are well and you are very beneficial for recommendation regarding crypto We should  work together And should help each other And build a success ladder best of luck

It is the beginning of everything that most time dictate the end of it. How you begin on this platform is very important. That is why the admin and administrators of this platform made it mandatory that every beginner must first post 100 posts so that it will train newbies on how to write posts in this platform. @Xemen

Yes bro i agree with you , beginner's section acts as a foundation for us newbies . By working here , we learn about what to do and what not to do in this forum . All the basic rules and regulations can be learned from this section . All the newbies should start by working in this section .

Yes mate,  I do believe you because just by the completion of the first 100 post,  you would gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to invest and trade a whole lot of other things. 

I thoroughly concur with you, I imagine that the novices area is quite possibly the main areas in the gathering CryptoTalk particularly for new individuals as they learn numerous things about crypto and digital forms of money and furthermore figure out how to compose the right posts without blunders in this discussion.

It’s true that so we need to keep working hard and keep everything going, we need to work and know that this forum has created good works for everyone around us so that everything looks beautiful for every position we are working in.  Where we work we can be able to read everything.The laws here are strict and there are rules that must be followed and this is our good fortune, so the site must be given a short time to read the rules.Thanks.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes I agree to this mate this section has provided me a lot of knowledge about crypto currency as a beginner I learn how to mine, invest , trade with exchanger like yobit and many more so I will am greatful

Dear, 

You are right bigginer section give us more. It solve out our all the questions and quireis in our mind before we done a post to get solution of these and it is easy to done a post in beginner section. 

• +1 1

yes no doubt it is the best I think no fight in this forum section beginner you can can make post useful and earn because this is very easy sand interesting forum. so I'm happy to use this forum.

• +1 1

Yes I'm agree with you no doubt sure bro it is the easy forum I think finally you got the better results because this is very fruitful section. So I like this and it is my lovely section.

Hello dear friend, you are right beginner section is best section for the newbie in this forum. In this beginner section we can learn the basic thing of the forum, also basic thing about cryptocurrency, also we can participate the post and comment easily but others section of the forum is hard to participate. So best section is beginner section of the forum,

On 8/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, Guru2050 said:

Newbie is the starting point of this forum, and as a new user in the forum it's recommended to first start with beginners section, in the interest to learn from pined post, old members post, and reviewing frequently ask questions (FAQs). As a newbie, you have an added advantage to put a question forward to the senior members to help you out, provided it's not a repetitive question.

So you have to know that NEWBIE is a learning moment for you
-A moment for you to carefully read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the forum.
-A moment for you to carefully learn how to post a quality, constructive and useful topic or comments.
-A moment and at the same time a medium for you to meet and interact with people from different places, world wide.

Indeed it's a memorable moments that one may never forget in his entire life.

*TO ME, BEGINNER SECTION GIVES THE BEST FOUNDATION* ???.

Looking forward to your respective opinions/views...

Hi buddy, I agree with you. You are absolutely right that the beginner section gives the best foundation on this platform. I appreciate your efforts for writing this topic.

• +2 1

That's right beginners section will help them to learn and easily adapt here which all they need to do is to read what other members posted here.Beginner section is very helpful for those who have started working new on crypto world or in cryptotal