We can still give reaction - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Hello friend, remember that you learn from mistakes, thank you for sharing your experience with us, keep reading the publications that will expand your knowledge.

That really inspiring thing you did dear. you just have given an amazing example of pure working  person. That either you get some difficulties in your work but we should still appreciate other hard work by keeping our jealousy facts aside.  Really loved your this move.

It is good that you realized your mistake. You must abide by the rules and create useful posts that contain information that helps the rest of the members learn. It is sure that reading other people's posts helped you gain a lot of information.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right I agree with you I hope soon this restriction will be removed as soon as possible so that you can share by posting with us again thank for sharing this kind of information with us

Best of luck to everyone

Yes i agree with your point of view dear mate that we can still give reaction  to the other posts because this platform is about the discussion .

until we have limited the liking, we must react, because then it may be too late, and we will not be able to help each other in this way. I wish you success.

Hello dear. It is the duty of the members to give them a good evaluation of the useful posts. Also negative evaluations must be given to fraudsters and those outside the rules of the forum and to inform their moderators. This contributes to the development of the forum and made it the first site in the world. This is what makes it a beacon for science and learning for the next generations

Although I am still a new member on this forum and did not fully understand what happened with you, but I see that you violated one of the conditions, so you have been banned for a certain period and yet you still share, it's cool ❤️

I agree, being limited here is not an obstacle to my contribution because I don't want to miss a single day without going to this forum. If you are able to give the same content, there is a lot of effort to read as much as you can even after you are suspended because you are learning a lot.

We should give reaction if I feel that this is a better comment.Now it's timr to build better relationship with our forum members because reaction can boost one's confident and he can be motivated for that.We can follow each and give reaction so that our community bond will getting stronger

This is a good member his not have the opportunity to participate due to restrictions but he still read and give reputation to nice comment and write up of the great platform.

• +1 1

You are very special, my friend
Although you are restricted from publishing and creating any topic, you remain in the forum
This is a very beautiful forum that makes you deal with a lot of cryptocurrencies and learn about many important topics during periods of stay at home

• +2 1

Although we are no more getting payment of the reacts but still we should react km the contact which seems to be useful and we thought that it is able to get the points.  

With your reactions other gets benefited and they would also react to your posts.  I have also seen that many if our posts are not getting reputation points.  I don't why,  but it is disheartening. 

• +1 1

We can appreciate other mumber who really working hard and making usefull post for us. With this we can learn so many thing . But if we give reputation to those who making usefull post they will make more usefull topic ,because they deserve to got reputation.  So please try to give like to thos ewho making usefull post.

Now a days every one is free .So every one wants to work on sitting home .So it's a good forum those who are free. giving reaction is good sign .

Every person like you is patient and does not despair. I offer him my respect. After you were banned, you went back to publishing. This indicates your ruggedness and your lack of surrender. I hope that the ban will be removed from you as soon as possible.

• +3 1

Yes you can if you like that.Because sometimes people read people's answers after giving their answer and after reading their answer then whoever likes them gives their answer agein. There is nothing to be afraid of if you think that doing so can do us some harm. Sometimes it happens that two or more replies come to a topic. No, because this is a forum so that we can express our views. 

Hello dear thanks for your information these are really helpful and you are right we can give reaction to the posts and the other thing is the people does not react on posts so my advise is for them to help each other will help you to lead to the success.

Even through one is not fully participating for one reason or the other one can still give reaction to active and participating members because that is hat will make members to earn in this great platform.

Thank you for your information and I would like to praise you about pursuing your work despite the stoppage that happened with you. I hope that every member takes his right to reputation through this platform. This is by giving a good rating to those who post useful and distinctive posts. And giving a negative evaluation to fraudsters and outsiders.  Laws. This contributes to raising the level of the forum and making it more developed and useful

• +1 1

Yes friends sometimes it happens that after commenting too much we cannot do at all and keep giving this thing then only we can say that they can still comment our connection with the reactions is connected .

• +4 1

We are fortunate to be able to work in this wonderful platform, which does not oppress the members and does not completely deprive them of the gains and sends them warning points before taking any action against them, especially the ban, so it works to encourage members to abide by its rules in love with it and in the manner of work followed

Yes you have share an excellent idea ur post is very usefull for almost everybody specially new ones beacuse u have picked up very important things to make you feel better and more than you want to earn some money or gain some knowledge or give our ideas to you and others to make some posts 

Thank you dear friend for the good work you do to help the members who in the group it is really wonderful and good work and I hope you get your account back to work better than before.

I did not know i could earn some talk tokens even by giving other people reputation! Seriously, that's just amazing! So you don't just have to earn some reputation for yourselves but you can earn some more talktokens by giving reputation to others.