Have you ever used a tag in your topic? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have you ever used a tag in your topic?

I have never use a tag before ,I will like to hear from other view or suggestions on how to use it this is really interesting topic I like your point of view in this platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

i never used any tag on my posts 

this is very informative post and tagging is the best way to alert your reader to read the post with full focous and make your content according to your topic .

@CalvinprivaYou have done a good question. It is also a professional. Do you tag someone and go to the notification, you can see the immediate response. This is a great feature on the platform, you can use it 

Edited by Angelina786
  • +2 1

True, @Angelina786. Tagging a friend in our posts is good, we just need to have an important reason for tagging them so that we can avoid unnecessary mistakes. Tagging friends leads to a quick response in our posts and we can get support for what we need.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I also completely agree, putting tags on your topics attracts many more users and especially those interested in the topic, tagging other users of the forum causes a notification / warning that appears in their private messages is a very useful thing, i also use tags a few times in my posts

Yes dear right we can tag members in our posts. Because we tag members on other social medias and here also can tag no issue. And this is not harmful for us. Rather if we tag someone and he or she read our topic and this will be useful post then he will give us a positive reaction. This is good idea.but don't use tagging for cheating reputation.  Best of luck all ❤️

@Paloma eve @naderahmedhhs

Yes this is good option to be used for getting readers' attention towards the posts and it will help them to read some helpful information and it will also help the person who created the post.

Yes you are right @Calvinpriva. We should reply other post and tag them. That appreciate others to make quality content post. If some members do any mistake to post comments, you can tag them and respectfully show their mistakes. And YOU can also help them to know many things. Most of the members do not tag people but i think we all should do that. You can gain attraction of other people by tagging them.

• +3 1

oh very good tool I will start using it friend, thank you very much I did not know that this was possible and it is very easy to use, it is the same as a social network or using a telegram chat, what a good tool really.

• +1 1

You are hundred percent right dear.  I'm agree with you brother.  I'm very thankful to you to share your knowledge with us about this topic by your post.  Before this I don't have much information about it because I recently joined this platform so I needed seniors help at that time of trouble and struggling. After reading your post I will be able to know this that tag is permissioned by all the seniors.  And if we can it then we have no face any problems during use it. 

Of course @Sophia Gomes well said, correcting other members mistakes is one of the biggest reasons for using tagging feature in our comments. This will be very easy to send a quick notification to the tagged member and you will receive a quick response, so it's a useful feature and we should use it.

Thanks brother @bibo0202 it's good to tag the topic owner so that you can win their attention, this will help to give you a quick response to your comment. But just write something important so that your comment can not be ignored, sometimes it doesn't matter if you have tag anyone but what matter it's the quality of your post, just make sure are always useful and following the rules of posting and the rules of the forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I use tagging feature when I intend to quote some one post to further brief me about the post or seeks for advice and more explanation to over understand the direction of the topic. I also used the feature tagging newbies to correct them for their mistakes

I have as of late joined this stage so as i am new member  i am in prepare of completing to begin with 1 week posts ..so i reply to your address from my side is no i didn't tag any one here ..i didn't inquire and post any address for individuals of this gathering ....

• +1 1

Its true sir @Calvinpriva this way you can get your reader notified for the comment or replying anyone's post in the comment, sometimes you might want to correct a topic thus you need to tag the person so that they can see your comments. These are some of the reasons we have to tag others.. Thank you.

No, I have never been tagged in any post, but in the future I am looking for  it, so if I am saying that someone should tag me in their post so that I get a chance to gain more. ...And there is a very good importance of replying to someone immediately on a post so that we tag it so that they can see our post through notifications and therefore reply to us ...

Wow, this is new thing I'm learning from your post. 

This is really a great tip to inform the members someone who now you when you tag them in your post and then they definitely react on your post when got notification and read your informative post. 

The labeling highlight of this discussion is truly valuable, it will make the labeled individual realizes that there is somebody who needs to converse with him by labeling him. You may likewise do labeling to your points on the off chance that you need somebody to see it.

• +1 1

Thanks for letting us know about this great feature,i don't really know about this before,but thanks to you I've learn something new today, this is surely a nice way to share ideas and increase others in knowledge,i'll also like to be tagged in one of your post 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you my dear friend, you have shared this useful information, we can include tags in our post. The feature with tags present in the forum is very useful, through which our post becomes attractive. We should use tags in our posts because through these we can share important information in shot alphabets. 

I  think you are right, Because tagging is very important, But I have never tagg on any one I only comments on Post, so if you want to tagg make sure that the topic is very important to the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No i Don't ever do it. from my beginning i makes only one post. but i dont use any tag on it. if you want to use tag in your posts then you should do it

I don't think I've used it yet, maybe because I'm still a beginner, I can't offer much advice yet, but I'm trying my best to help as many people as possible.

Well it's a very good idea. As I'm new in this forum I have not tried to tag anyone in my posts or comments yet. But from now on I will try to tag people on my posts so that they can also see and can contribute in them. 

I realize right,I have never utilized the equivalent, the correct thought is to simply compose the tag on your work that you are doing, yet following your post it is immediate for the correct use, that is a decent label that works well,and you rock. its great you have express the post.

• +3 1

When we see some topic that is very important and useful for them to gain some knowledge and to help their journey here. I personally am not used to tagging people on the topics  i created unless on commenting to some one. 

• +1 1