Searching for knowledge - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend i am new member too i hoped for some a question like that , knowledge is a global scales everyone wants it , have a great time my friend

Yes my friend. Great content. I really think this platform help us earn a lot of money and above it knowledge. What I think is internet offers great opportunities for us to learn so I think no matter what applying knowledge at the right phase can really help us to do great in the crypto world.

congratulations for your trail completing of post and I will suggest you to create valuable topics then you will be able to get payment because payment depends upon your topic or comment

Searching for knowledge is a thing that one have to put seriousness to especially when it comes to in places like forum where different body from different country are in participation.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Firstly i warmly congratulate you on your this achievement and you just completed your 100 posts and you will be get paid on the post in future. I suggest you to work more hard than before and keep posting quality content and appreciate the ideas of people much people you will interact and give them repute you will get reputed this will increases your profit.

Crypto talk is useful plate forum for those who have earning from this .I am totally disagreed because I cannot reached 10000 satoshi .What is the reason behind this I did not know.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:06 PM, Moontong said:

Hello buddy, I just want to congratulate you for completing the 100 posts, you may now be paid for every post that you will create. This time you have to work harder than before, creating new quality topics is really a great advantage for you, it will help you receive a good reputation that will make your profile goods as well. We are also be paid for giving a reputation for other members, giving 50 reputations is the maximum.

Thanks i new in this forum so after 100 posts you eligible for earn per post  i am just start posting .

Now that you're a Jr member of this platform, you're entitled to be paid per posting. Your duties have increased as well, so try to share valuable and relevant posts. We can't earn money right now adapt to the recent payment system, so start collecting some talk tokens and invest them in the investing box to gain 1% profit daily, because when this token releases, you'll be able to make a lot of money.

That's what I'm doing here. 
You can provide your information on this website by reading the comments of others and reading the responses I've learned a lot of friends here. 
Break a leg

• +2 1

After completing 100 comments, you will be able to earn here for every post you comment on
Your posts should include post content to be useful and liked others

Hi my friend, if you want to be active member you have to write new and useful topics. You have to  increase your knowledge about crypto currency in order to know how to write and post good information. good luck. 

In the beginning, I think that waiting 7 days for gains and accumulating them in order to create capital is the best, because after that you will have gained enough information and I think that you should ask expert members about profitable investments.

• +2 1

Its good that you have completed your first step. Now you have become Jr. Member and you will start getting paid for your topics . You have to create useful topics that are good in terms of quality . For this you have to do lot of research and try to be creative in your work . Beware of copy pasting others ideas because it is against the rule and will lead to banning of your account.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Congratulations, my friend, I have become a member responsible for his participation and the comments he makes, and it will be paid so that every publication you publish or comment you make and comment on, provided that this comment or publication is useful and has a positive reputation

• +1 1

Yea we must give respect this forum. It is a great opportunity for us to learn also.It is a source of income I know. But here many new things you can learn. So we must give some time to learn new. It is good place for us to learn new and useful things. Don't waste your time give extra time here and learn new. 

• +3 1

I think first of all you should increase your knowledge about every aspect of crypto world.Save your amount as much as you can and get your money cashed when the rate of currency is high.Save some money for investment becsuse trading in crypyocurrency is very profitable.

• +5 1

First of all congratulations for completing the 100 posts, I'm also a newbie trying hard to complete it. You will be paid per posts now onwards so you should be more careful while creating a topic, make quality and informative posts in order to get good reputation. Increase in your reputation will increase your earning . So work hard. 

Your question shows that you are a persistent person well done and I congratulate you on completing 100 posts for you. Now, my friend, you have to write the day to charge remuneration for them, and you have support from at least 40 people that also get paid.. In return, they'll pay you to get good reputation and thanks.

• +3 1

Serching for knowledge is a life long activity which only ends when we die, sometimes we learn directly while other times we learn inderectly, even though one main factor that we are all here is for the payment, still we can argue the fact that we must have learn something new since we starting working here, so let me good intentions and we can learn more. 

First of all, get a good amount of knowledge about every section of the forum and about all the information procedures to work on the forum. When you gather enough knowledge, then you will definitely have some idea about it.

• +1 1

First of all congratulations to you dear on completing your 100 post .now please post easy and meaning ful topics because your topics will teach you alot of things to the new members..good luck and hope you topic will help us to learn more🥰

Well, I am new to this forum like you .. and I am still doing my job with 100 comments .. Congratulations for you skipping the first stage .. I hope that you present the knowledge that you have to newcomers like me .. I wish you good luck

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When I finished 100 posts. I started arresting every 20 posts a day and every 200 Satoshi posts. I must always acquire sufficient and useful information and then create a new and useful publication. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.