Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Let's work together as a team so we can achieve more.

Yes, we are part of the same forum and we can work as a team. I think the first goal of all the members in the forum is to make money. But we cannot make money in any field without knowledge and information and experience. Making money requires experience and skill. If we continue to help and teach each other in this forum, we will benefit, it will be easier for us and many people will benefit from learning and gaining from us. We must help and share our experience. Good thinking and good idea.

Team work is always  the best waya.This is a very good topic.There is lot a work that one will find it hard but as team it's will beck lot of easy.Here in crypto mane of us don't know a lot but with the help of others we can achieve everything we are looking for.

Edited by Tonmoy12

Nice of you bro, working as a team will surely bring us better result. If a mate is going on a wrong way that may lead him into trouble please guide him. Once you get a chance of helping someone do it with a very fast effect because that may be the only help you will offer to the fellow. Frankly, working as a team will make us win big. 

Thanks bro for this beautiful words, we can help each other so that we can enjoy more benefit, we get so good from seniors like you, i hope you share such knowledge with us, Thanks again!

• +1 1

Indeed I think on the off chance that we cooperate as a group we will improve each other enormously, we will be guided by one another and make things simple for each and everybody one of us, Working together will make the discussion increasingly more enthusiastic to be completely forthright,

There is a saying that says, in union is strength. Counting on the collaboration and solidarity of many people, success can be achieved. A team increases the indexes of innovation and creativity. It has a collective intelligence in crypto talk, where each member contributes their grain of sand for the good of all.

This is a beautiful idea. We can make a good decision by combining everyone's ideas.We are less likely to be wrong. If everyone makes a decision together, the work is clean. So if you work in a group, there are many benefits.

Working as a team is essential to achieve certain objectives, since although colleagues support each other, you can also learn from the experiences or stories of the rest, especially in the cryptographic world this is important, because errors can be very expensive ( literally).

To work as a team is easy to say but it may be difficulty to follow why everyone have is norm, philosophy and way of understanding but if that will be look upon I will appreciate. Is a very welcome idea to work as a team thanks.

Yes you're thinking well we need to do work form of team, if we want to get something special then we should do work in form of group.in this way we can get more information about this platform.our knowledge will increase and we can get  a lot of experience.we should help each eachother and try to solve each other's problems.

Team work always make you successful and one you start with many other members you get more knowledge from them because every mind is there own ideas and inventions so by helping each other we get many profit and knowledge so I think it's a good idea to work with team.

Teamwork can be so helpful, when we work as one here we create a colorful and meaningful concept that will inspire newcomers.And soon I'll be able to help pay for other new members and my posts.  And I am enlisting the help of other senior members to survive on this platform.

On 7/25/2020 at 12:18 AM, Calvinpriva said:

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

___*___*___*___*___*___*___*___

DONE.

Hey dude you are absolutely right. We should work as a team. As a team we can achieve many more goals in our life. As someone says teamwork is dreamwork. We can achieve our dreams and goals by doing teamwork.

Yes definitely I completely agreed if we work together we can do it more and more and acheive a large if a single person work he never acheive the same as we acheived together

You know there are many hard things that are surrounding us in our daily lives, many people are suffering to solve that hardness because they don't have someone to support them. This works the same in our success journey, in this forum we have traders, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and even employees in different sectors from different companies. We are all here with different goals, but the main thing is to learn, and learning means helping each other to know things that we don't know and apply them in our lives if they have benefits to us! Don't act like you know everything even if it's true you know, because sometimes you will miss important lessons for your life!

All in all, we can not learn ourselves! Even if we can, let's do it as a team to help those who can't learn by themselves. There are many things that YOU can share with us and you will help in boosting our knowledge even for 5% which is very big for our success journey! If you are an expert in trading (crypto/forex), investing, freelancing, entrepreneurship, and many more fields... Please, share some of your skills with us so that we can learn from you. I believe you will be proud to teach something to more than 200,000 members and 1% among them be successful because of your skills!

Don't fear to teach something, be strong! There are people waiting for your lessons. Though not everyone will like what you will teach but believe me, you will not miss more than 1 person who will love what you teach and you will be proud to see them successful because of you.

DONE.

Hey Calvinpriva, For sure, I consent to this substance that you made my companion. I am sitting tight for those new things that different individuals will post for us tenderfoots here to gain some new useful knowledge that we can apply in our excursion here yet I likewise offered guidance for the individuals that I want to assist them with my experience. This is a decent inspiration for us all here I trust different individuals will see this.

Yes we have to work together if we want to get success here because hard work is necessary for the success. We have to cooperate with each other to make forum better place.

Hey mate, very good idea and very appreciative work you gonna start and i am very happy to see this type of post. All of us know that if we work as a team member so we achieve more and more because teamwork is better than a single one. Thank you

Yes we can earn more as a team .If we will work as a group ,we will earn more as well as gain knowledge and experience .Every man should try to do work as group for more profit .We can achieve more from group.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You are right. Everyone doesn't contain same kinds of knowledge. Different people have different kinds of knowledge, exerience. So if everyone spread their own knowledge among people then these knowledge will be spreaded among the people. This we all can gain knowledge if we work as a team. The world is an ocean full of knowledge, we should grab as much as we can.

DONE.

@Calvinprivahi fellow as we know team work is really a good decision if we all can follow as we know that everyone here is to earn we can help eachother by sharing our experience and knowledge to others and giving rating to eachother as we know we get payment if our posts are useful and getting good reputation

Really your  idea is great friend.it will be very wonderful for us to work together as a team so that we can achieve more and more success in our crypto life. Infact it will help us to achieve our best in crypto. If anyone fail to understood any topic then other members of the team will help him ti solve the problem.thus we can achieve our best.               

Thanks buddy, agree.  Of course I think it is easy to achieve something better if everyone works together.  First of all, there must be unity among all.  Of course, we have to work according to the rules while maintaining continuity.  Need to take advice and ideas from experienced and seniors.  Each post must be relevant and constructive.  Which is beneficial for everyone.  So it is easily possible if everyone works together to achieve better.

since this forum gave us the chance to teach and learn from each other then we should use this chance especially that we are getting paid to encourage us more to share a real and high-quality information , since I have been in crypto for a good period of time I still not read any new information that benefited me but even so I daily try to share the knowledge and experience I have with others here

• +2 1

Team work is very necessary to become successful in crypto talk. Consider all the members of the forum as your family or team members. Give likes to each other. Follow each other.

As a member of cryptotalk i think it's necessary to work as a team in order to achieve our goals,also we can help one another in case of difficulties because crypto is a wide forum full of confusing things but when there's a team work all that will seems easier to deal with