Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Crypto Reputation is more that just points - It is encouragement

The CryptoToolk platform strives to categorize topics well, everything is in its place, and this is thanks to the addict and older users, which makes the forum great and also in this forum we can learn a lot of things, the reputation will increase because if we can do something good here, there is a reason for a lot of things to happen. We think we can do something good here. We can sit here and understand what should be done or what can be done by making good books and they can also rate and give initiative and evaluate on the topics of the publication.

Thank you, my friend on these valuable tips, and I hope all members of such important and distinctive issues that lead to improved performance in this forum, and we all have to try to write important and distinctive themes.

Edited by Hamza Ahmad

My dear friend, the goal of giving a reputation is to earn money on the comment that I posted, it needs a positive evaluation so that you can win encrypted currencies. We should not give a negative reputation unless the comment contains unethical words

• +3 1

Your post is very cool, my friend. When we give someone a positive reputation, they will be encouraged and written well again.

The idea of positive evaluation and negative evaluation is very useful for comparing comments that are understated and contain important information from lower quality comments, so we can encourage the rest of the members to work harder

• +2 1

. For me, I prefer to obtain a good reputation, it motivated me to publish more posts with useful content. I am getting support from so many you like friends on this forum,so do I. This is how our cryptotalk forum is running. So, always give rates to them who deserves because it will be encouragement

• +1 1

You say right my friend and I am with you in your opinion. We feel happy when someone give you good reputation on your post. And then everyone tried to make more useful and informative post. In this way forum make bast with your useful and informative posts .

You are right friend, giving reputations to a post will encourage the writer to do more great work. Though there are negative reputations which are not encourage the writer, but all in all... lets keep writing quality posts so that we can deserve a positive reputation in our posts...

That's true.  Reputation is good for all accounts . Because with our useful contents members gives us ratings on content information amount . With my opinion ,we should give positive reputation to those members , who's post well 

I totally agree with you ... If the content is of interest, giving a positive reputation is important and necessary... When we see content that is OK, but the owner of the content has made a lot of effort on it, there is no problem in giving him a reputation in appreciation of his fatigue ... This matter makes us able to complete, follow up and continue in this field by creating more important topics.

• +2 2

Welcome, my friend, a reputation is a good thing that gives you some money and gives you positive energy that motivates you to work when someone supports you, so we must support and encourage hard-working members so that we can succeed and reach our goal

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

It is very important to give a good reputation, as it is not just a number, but rather evidence that you are a successful and contributing member here, and it is also moral support and motivation to continue spreading useful topics.

There is no doubt that obtaining a good reputation is the biggest incentive to work harder, so we must not be skimpy to give positive reviews to members when we like a post.

• +1 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi all Cryptotalk members

I just thought about bringing something to you guys attention, as i know that there are still some members in this forum that do not make use of the rating system for posts and topics. The purpose of the rating system is two fold. The first is of course for direct assistance to the moderators of this forum, in order for them to be able to easily identify the good content and the possible spam content, and in this way they are able to maintain the integrity of this forum. 

The second reason, which i feel is the most important, is to encourage our fellow cryptotalk members. We all appreciate the work that we do in the forum and think that we are doing good work, however, as humans we naturally crave acceptance from other people. In the sense of this forum, this is achieved through ratings and reputation points. the more that we get the more validated we feel, and the more the member is encouraged to post their topics and make comments. Therefore i think it is important to rate our posts and encourage each other. It also boosts that member's confidence. 

And as an added bonus, the new forum payment system also rewards you for these ratings that you give out, up to 50 ratings per day. 

All the best to all members. 

Yes mate you are saying right that we need to encourage our junior on the forum so that they can work smoothly here.. We need to support them at every step and at every stage so that they work freely without any difficulty and problems..being a newbie on the forum is much difficult. And survival is too much difficult.. So if the seniors will help there juniors then they will easily goes down from this situation..we need to appreciate them on there posts... If they are on mistake at any stage then we need to correct them not give them the negative feedback or reputation. Reputation is not only everything on the forum.. Knowledge and experience matters everywhere.. 

• +1 1

If you want to achieve a good rank in this forum then you must have a good reputation and for gaining good reputation you must share useful information for other members and they must give you a positive reaction on your post.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend yes I agree with you good reputation means that we reap great results through our effective participation and within the conditions and rules of the forum we have to persevere to do the best always good luck 

You are right, my friend. We must encourage each other and evaluate the posts that contain new ideas in the field of cryptocurrencies or ideas that are simple and have great and useful methods. Therefore, we must give a good reputation on every useful, unique and important publication for the community in order to motivate the owner of the publication to create better publications. In the coming days
Good luck, I hope you enjoy your time here

The biggest encouragement in the cryptotalk platform is for the members of this platform more precisely the new members to get more reputation, obviously reputation is more than just a point it’s an encouragement or reward for the members.

I totally agree with you, my dear friend, that reputation is not just points, but rather indicates that your posts have good content and are beneficial to other members and this gives you the incentive to more work and diligence, as it is an encouragement to others to make better contributions

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend, the good reputation of a publication is an indication of the members' confidence in what it publishes and their admiration for the way that raises the topic and discusses ideas and the distinctive style of answering frequently asked questions, simplifying information and presenting it clearly, and this is an incentive for the writer not to seek to develop himself and Continuing to provide useful information and do more great work, which leads to getting more positive reputations in the presented topics

Yes you are totally right my friend if you are giving reputation points to anyone it means that you are encouraging him and motivating him to keep on working for making the profit.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, we lost the paid reactions feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may expose us to being banned from the forum.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend
Encouragement is very important to progress towards the better
For each member to offer their best ideas about cryptocurrencies and share information with others

I agree with you, but it is not only an encouragement. I see that a good reputation shows us the extent of the experience of its owner, in the sense that it is a proof of the competence of the member and the quality of its content.

yes you are totally right my friend I agree with you you have to give good reputations to others and also receive yours . then you will get encouragement and get motivated on this form.

• +1 1