Pay pal and crypto - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mwangi

Pay pal and crypto

hello friend I am I want to tell you that has Paypal and you talkies working together in these days we can easily invest money by using PayPal account and we can buy BTC by Paypal Paypal account PayPal account provides many services for investing and purchasing the things on this platform

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My friend, this topic is very important.  can be withdrawn with paypal.  Nowadays, many people are working online at home.  They withdraw easily with paypal.  Moreover, crypto is a forum where you can easily earn money by working.  But he has to work according to the rules.

PayPal has begun to adopt cryptocurrency technology, and many news indicate that it will provide the ability to benefit from its services and conduct various transactions using Bitcoin.

Paypal may look to create coin, but if he added bitcoin it would be a great job and I am sure it will achieve great success as it is a well-known and global platform.

Edited by Sofy kosy

For me, I consider this step very important in the field of cryptocurrency development, as if pay pal is involved in dealing with cryptocurrencies, it will be a good turning point in the field of financial transfers and electronic transactions that take place via cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, this is good. Any development in cryptocurrencies is a good thing. It will definitely benefit the members of this forum. The development of paypal will definitely benefit, and most of the opinions of the members of this forum will be positive about the development.

• +4 1

In my opinion, it is certainly necessary to develop .. But we do not forget that there is a board of directors who are able to plan and direct the company's business plan in order to continue and advance in the work, and they are the people who know the fate of the company and what is the duty to develop it.

• +1 1

I know just little about the cryptocurrency world, but I'm not familiar with PayPal, anyway, if there are higher adoption of the cryptocurrency, then this will drive the cryptocurrency to the very great stage and will make people to accept that more, thank you so much.

• +2 1

PayPal has joined other major digital payment companies in supporting cryptocurrency, however PayPal notes that virtual currencies can be volatile, while transactions can be slower and more expensive than other payment methods, so it may be useful to be careful when  It is about dealing in cryptocurrency on Paypal or any other currency.

• +2 1

PayPal has stepped up its steps to support cryptocurrencies, by making payments using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin currencies available to users in the United States.
The company announced that it would allow users to trade cryptocurrencies through its digital wallet last October by making it possible to buy and sell these currencies through it, while with the new addition it will provide them with the withdrawal of any amount they own from cryptocurrencies in US dollars, and it will also allow users to pay in stores that accept currencies. Digital only, by converting the dollar into the digital currency that the store deals with.

Wow!, that's a very big improvement to the crypto,this can surely help to attract more members and also help to promote the crypto and make it bigger than before, let's just remain positive everything will work out

• +1 1

I think I heard that Paypal is considering supporting cryptocurrencies to send and receive money through their service, and I think that a large company such as Paypal will have a very positive impact on the spread of cryptocurrencies around the world.

• +5 1

But I don't think so if they will have their own crypto coin at the beginning, might be they will work with other crypto and later they can have their official coin if the business will be good for them. But If they add bitcoin and ethereum to paypal this will hopefully be a good news for all cryptocurrencies. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think crypto is better than Pay pal.Because pay pal is investment company but crypto is not need investment and also on crypto talk you should solve your business problems through discussion.

Paypal's entry into the world of cryptocurrencies is important, as people's earnings will increase and help spread them all over the world in a very distinctive way.

It is definitely great news, as Paypal announced last month that it would accept payment in cryptocurrencies after Tesla announced that.

Paybal is the most common site for creating online account to save money and transfer it to other people or to our bank account but unfortunately paybal not supported a cryptocurrenies , so it's better to choose another site and I highly recommend the payeer site cause it's safe and fast to use also we can store some crypto currencies on it beside the USD .

I am not using Paypal but I have also heard about Paypal it is a a very good think that it also entering the world of cryptocurrency and join it I am also trying to use it because many people are saying about it that it is very good and also secured.

We are moving steadily towards the era of cryptocurrencies and the demise of paper currencies, so it was necessary for Paypal to develop a cryptocurrency.  In the near future, each country will have its own digital currency, and all fiat currencies will be abolished for all countries because digital currencies have many important features.

• +4 1

Friend in my opinion I think that if PayPal would have to have made its own currency because PayPal would have benefited a lot with its own currency much more than it is doing now or it is benefiting because it is now winning if they had created their own currency so that this here could have been or be earning much more.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I heard a little bit of this, indeed, it is a wonderful thing, paypal A very strong company, and if it entered the field of digital currencies, its own currency might be created, and this is a good thing for all investors, and also creating a special site for earning, good luck

• +3 1

I think that the Paypal system is a special system and has its own transactions, and despite its few features and not joining the world of encryption, it has great popularity and desire by members, as they use it continuously, so it was necessary to develop its system and make it more modern and easy.

• +2 1